Stephanie Corona Designs Reviews

3 | New Milford, NJ

3 Reviews for Stephanie Corona Designs

Kristhina · Married on 09/16/2007

Stephanie Corona Designs really came through for me. I loved my invitations and wedding programs so much that I went back for wedding favors too! Stephanie really took the time to create the perfect design and within budget. She is a true perfectionist so you are guaranteed beautiful work. I stongly recommend her services and would use her company over and over again!

Sent on 10/08/2007
  • I

Ilene · Married on 09/02/2007

Stephanie is sooooo creative and great to work with. I highly recommend her services. She is a great choice if you want something unique. It's amazing how well Stephanie can bring your ideas to life. She is so easy to work with and very timely in getting your product to you when you need it. Stephanie created my Save the date cards and my invitations and both times she exceeded my expectations.
    - Ilene

Sent on 10/06/2007

Catherine · Married on 05/17/2003

Beautiful Invitations, Favors, and Thank You cards!! Stephanie worked with my color scheme, and general theme, to create the perfect accents for my special day!

Sent on 09/25/2007