Step and Repeat LA Reviews

50 | Sunland, CA

50 Reviews for Step and Repeat LA

• User4554662 · event on: 09/07/2014

Very cool people, fast, creative and affordable!!!

Clearly Classy · event on: 09/07/2014

We love using Step and Repeat LA for all of our Step and Repeat and carpet needs. They ALWAYS deliver a fantastic product on time for the price we would expect to pay. As an Event Planner and a busy professional I appreciate a hard working company like Step and Repeat LA and I would recommend them to anyone!

• User4554485 · event on: 09/06/2014

They were great! On-time (early) and helped make our first step and repeat experience a great one. Thanks again!

• User4559601 · event on: 08/15/2014

I love these guys. Anthony and his team are great to work with. They never fail to deliver and they stand by their work.

• User4554417 · event on: 07/27/2014

Product was exactly what I wanted and it full filled the purpose that was intended.

Stine · event on: 07/12/2014

The excellence and quality of service, equipment and material made the experience a joy!! The Step and Repeat was the focal point of our picture taking and everyone loved feeling like a star!!

Kathleen · event on: 07/05/2014

I've had 2 Step n Repeats made by this company and the service and quality was excellent.
    I've recommended them to many companies and friends. KD LUXE Jewelry

Leanne · event on: 06/23/2014

We had a miscommunication with another company and needed a step and repeat in a rush. I called Step and Repeat LA and Rachel was so quick and helpful. I sent them an order on Friday and the banner was done Monday morning. I haven't worked with any other step and repeat company that has been able to turn around something so quickly and with such great quality. Awesome service!

Kim · event on: 06/19/2014

We LOVE Step and Repeat LA! The team is always professional and they go the extra mile for anything we need. We've worked with Step and Repeat several times and we've never been disappointed. Great service, great product and an effective branding feature at our events. We give them our highest recommendation!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Deanna · event on: 06/01/2014

I have used Step & Repeat LA twice now and I have been extremely satisfied and will definitely use them again.

Gina · event on: 05/17/2014

Anthony provided the best customer service. It was a pleasure working with him. Quick response to emails and return phone calls. The step and repeat was top notch perfect!

Andrea · event on: 05/15/2014

Step and Repeat LA helped with the finickiest of clients over the years! We've built amazing step and repeat type banners for trade show booth back walls. They know their business and will help make your logos stand out PROPERLY!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Sean · event on: 04/05/2014

I found Step and Repeat LA to be professional and quick.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Stephen · event on: 02/19/2014

I was searching for a photo backdrop. On a tip from Balloon Haven in Chino, I contacted Step and Repeat LA. It was my first experience in working with a company of this nature. From the beginning, the staff was responsive, courteous and insightful. I was provided great guidance and direction in the production of the photo backdrop. I was quite impressed with the work. The final product was excellent. As a result, a few months later, I had the need for a media wall. I contacted Step and Repeat LA. Once again, the production staff put together an awesome structure. The event was formal/black tie. The media wall created the perfect ambiance for our night. Thank you Step and Repeat LA for your oustanding service and product.

SHARON · event on: 11/17/2013

I rented a backdrop/banner for my nephew's 16th birthday party and it sure was a hit with the teenagers! We took pictures in front of the banner and laid out a red carpet to make it more 'official'. STEP & REPEAT was very accommodating, specially on a late notice. I picked it up at their location and service was second to none! Thank you so much & will definitely be recommending them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Mike · event on: 10/18/2013

I work for a very large organization with a 2.5 billion dollar yearly budget. Step and Repeat LA has always been fantastic to work with. Very professional and efficient, from production to on-site set-up.

Ana · Married on 06/30/2012

I had them make a gigantic seating chart for the front of a tent for a client of mine - it turned out amazing!

Victoria · Married on 04/08/2017

I loved working with this company. They were very professional and had a quick turn around time. Their products are very well made and have a high value. I look forward to using their services again.

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • User4557207 · event on: 10/17/2014

Step and Repeat LA was great to work with and even helped us out last minute to save the event.

Hailey · event on: 05/01/2014

We love how quick their turn-around time is! I can call them 3 days before I need a sign and it will be shipped and there by the time I need it! :) I have had them make about 5 step & repeat signs and they have all been great & high quality. Highly recommend!

• User4557069 · event on: 10/24/2014

Step and Repeat LA has been a long time vendor for us. We have printed a lot of backdrops from them and was always satisfied with their quality. They go above and beyond for customer service. Whenever we have an emergency for an event, they are quick to respond and work late if we need something right away.

Sergio · event on: 10/23/2014

Step and Repeat LA has been a great resource for providing my clients an added look for their events that gives some pop!!! From their Step and Repeats to their carpet logos the quality and detail is perfection. Above anything else is their customer service. They overextend to provide the best service....

• User4558207 · event on: 09/18/2014

3.5

Greatly enjoyed working with everyone at Step and Repeat LA. They were very professional, on-time and delivered a great product!

Raiai · event on: 01/21/2013

4.2
      3.5

Fast production and turnaround timeframe

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • Clear-Com

Patricia · event on: 04/08/2013

3.6
      2.0
      1.0

The service aspect of my order was fine, and the people I worked with were fine. However, we were not very happy with the product itself. My beef is with the STAND that the 10'x10' step & repeat banner came with. It is very flimsy and would not stay upright on it's own. It requires sandbags for even indoor use. We did not know this, and we had to prop this huge banner against a wall so that it would stay up during our event inside a Las Vegas hotel. Later, we did not even bother putting this up inside our office because it will not stay up on its own. The frame is terrible, a total waste of money. We cannot use it. I do not recommend this frame. Shop elsewhere. Buy your graphics from here, then buy the frame from another company. Do yourself a favor.