Stems Floral Design + Event Styling Reviews

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 7
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely phenomenal!

Where do I begin? My husband and I were married a little over two weeks ago at Villa Del Lago and are completely swooning over the initial photos we have received from our wedding- our floral was truly PERFECT thanks to STEMS and Tiffany Larson in particular.

From the beginning, I was overwhelmed by the amount of floral vendors in Austin but found myself continuously drawn to STEMS based on photos from previous weddings- it looked they were a solid choice with a cohesive, elegant & professional look. Oh my god- did they deliver on this and then some!

I went back and forth a bit with Tiffany due to indecision and was at times a bit absent since work and other factors took priority during the wedding planning process, but Tiffany was SO incredibly patient and helpful at all times. I never once felt like I was irritating or frustrating her with my last minute requests or edits. Through collaboration and amazing customer service, the end product was truly a complete dream. The floral on our wedding day genuinely tied everything together and was above and beyond what I had envisioned.

I would 100% recommend STEMS to any bride looking to work with a world class floral team, seriously.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING STEMS & TIFFANY L! YOU WERE PHENOMENAL!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 12
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 13
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 14

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

OH MY GOODNESS, Celeste!!!! You are SO sweet and thank you so much for this AMAZING review!!! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm thrilled we were able to nail it for you on your wedding day!! —Tiffany

Michael Tan · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing service and beautiful display

Stems made planning a wedding from out of town an absolute breeze. I did not have an idea in mind of exactly which flowers I wanted. Stems worked with me to look at my bridesmaids' dresses and venue atmosphere to create our earthly, romantic wedding vision. I did not have to do anything in terms of decor and table setting as Stems took care of it all. They were quick to respond via email and excellent communicators. When I walked into my wedding venue on our wedding day, I was blown away by the artistry and beauty of their work. I would 100% recommend them to brides in Austin!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so, so much Kendra and Michael!! It was a pleasure working with you - we loved how all your designs came together. Thanks for trusting us to carry it through. XO - Abby and Your Friends at Stems

Alie · Married on 11/17/2018

STEMS makes dreams come true!!

Working with STEMS was an easy and wonderful experience! Natalie created my dream wedding from a brainstorm and every details was executed perfectly. My bouquet brought me to tears - it was AMAZING. The flowers, fabric, details were all so beautifully tied together. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how unique and amazing everything looked. Would HIGHLY recommend! STEMS will create things no one else can.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Allie your wedding was amazing!!!!! (As we knew it would be). So happy for you and Steve and thank you for letting us be a part!! So sweet to come full circle and be the ones to design for you. Congratulations y'all!! XO - Abby, Nat, and the rest of the Stems Team
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Quality Flowers

We absolutely loved working with STEMS! I live out of state and they made the whole planning process so easy and fun!! I don't know a lot about flowers but I gave them a little information about what I wanted and they took care of the rest and picked out beautiful flowers and colors that were perfect for our wedding at Pecan Springs Ranch. Austin, Tiffany, Abby, and the rest of the STEMS team were extremely friendly, professional, and responded to emails quickly. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Thank you Jenna!! We absolutely loved working with you - and we are so happy for you and Adam!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Keep in touch!! XO - Abby and Your Friends at Stems
  • Marisa

Marisa Dyer · Married on 11/16/2018

There's no one better

STEMS really brought our wedding to life! Their flowers were beyond gorgeous, from the corsages to my bouquet to the flowers for the arch during our ceremony. Every piece was done with attention to detail and every flower was gorgeous and blooming. Planning was easy and the STEMS team was super responsive and helpful when it came to ideas and updates to what was needed.

Abby and her team are truly talented and we're blessed that they helped make our day beautiful and special.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Awww.. thanks Marisa - you're the sweetest! Loved your beautiful wedding, we were thrilled to be a part!! XO - Abby

David Thomases · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Wedding Florals

Working with STEMS on our wedding flowers was a dream come true. Abby and the entire STEMS team were professional, responsive, and so incredibly accommodating. Their designs are creative, inspired, and so stupidly beautiful, and they were able to accommodate even the most original of floral designs. We are so, so grateful we hired them, and cannot sing their praises enough.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Yay!!!! Makes our day to hear this - thank you so, so, so much!! We really enjoyed working with you guys and your wedding WAS stupidly beautiful. : )

XO
    Abby + Your Friends at Stems

Kelly · Married on 01/20/2018

We chose STEMS floral design from a list of preferred vendors from our venue and we honestly couldn't be more thrilled with their work on our wedding day! We loved working with Austin! She had such amazing and creative ideas while staying firmly within our budget. Our ceremony and reception areas were perfectly accented with the floral pieces from STEMS and our boutineers were adorable and just what we wanted! In addition to the amazing quality of their work, Austin and the STEMS team were absolutely the most responsive vendor we worked with. It was a complete and total pleasure working with them from start to finish. I could go on and on about how utterly perfect all of our floral elements looked and how happy my husband and I were with the final product. I could not recommend their services enough! If you are still looking for a florist, please contact STEMS, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 15
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 16
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 17
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 18
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 19

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Kelly!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review! We are so thrilled that everything was exactly as you'd hoped. Your sense of style was so fun and we loved getting to play with such exciting elements! Wishing you all the best- Austin & Everyone at Stems!

Debbie · Married on 12/01/2017

We picked Stems to do the flowers/decor for my daughters wedding at Casa Blanca on Brushy Creek-Round Rock,TX on Dec 1, 2017. The flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous! Stems was easy to work with and will work within the budget. They even came back and cleaned up so we did not have too!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Debbie, we are so glad to hear you were happy with our service. We enjoying designing with y'all - keep in touch!

courtney · Married on 05/12/2017

STEMS was my favorite vendor to work with. Their floral design was flawless and exceeded all expectations I had. They're quick to respond to any emails with questions or concerns. The team at STEMS is wonderful - creative and kind! I will always recommend STEMS to friends/family getting married or planning an event! They made our floral and design planning a breeze! Thanks for an incredible experience, STEMS team.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Courtney, y'all are just the best! We loved working with you!! ❤️

Candace · Married on 05/06/2017

We were so impressed by our experience with STEMS. Response times were fast and friendly, and after a quick look through my Pinterest board, the team created a proposal that covered all our needs and within our budget. In fact, even the proposal was a beautiful document and nicely organized.

Come wedding day, the flowers arrived and were displayed and arranged for us, AND we received several surprises in bonus arrangements and touches that were made with leftover florals.

I couldn't be more thankful for this wonderful team, filled with talented and sweet people, and of course gorgeous, beautiful flowers.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Thanks so much Candace for your kind words!! We thoroughly enjoyed working on your beautiful wedding!! Can't wait to see pictures - keep in touch! xoxo - Your Friends at STEMS

Anna · Married on 04/01/2017

Austin from Stems was so unbelievably helpful! Our flowers were beyond beautiful! Our wedding was at my parent's house and Austin came out to scout the site and she came up with some amazing design ideas for the ceremony site. It turned out so amazing! We made changes to our flowers almost every time we met with Austin, and she was super patient and super helpful! We were beyond happy with the results and I'm so glad we chose Stems!! :) :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

Hi Anna!

Thank you SO much for your sweet words. It was such a pleasure to work with you and I am so pleased that you loved everything! The whole look came together so beautifully and you were a truly stunning bride! I wish you, and the rest of your family, all the best and hope we can work together again in the future!!

Warmly,
    Austin

Cassandra · Married on 12/03/2016

Abby was fantastic! She could truly see the vision we had for our wedding, and she made it a reality! We are so happy that we found her and love everything that her and her staff did for our special day! :)

Sent on 12/11/2016

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Cassandra - we love you!!! Makes our day to hear this. Thank you, thank you for being amazing and letting us be a part of your wedding day!!

susan · Married on 08/06/2016

STEMS was great! The STEMS team (Natalie, Abby, etc) listened to everything I wanted and the flowers for my wedding day turned out perfect! We also had a last minute draping request that we needed due to rain on my wedding day, and STEMS made everything work out! Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Awww. yay!! Thanks Susan! Your wedding was beautiful, even if it was plan B! Can't wait to see the pictures!! : )

Emily · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I looked at quite a few florists throughout the planning process, choosing STEMS as they were willing to work with our budget and find options that could fit our vision.

Working with Austin, she was extremely responsive to my probably one hundred emails through the planning process and my many change requests, and even presented us with a custom pinterest page based on her understanding of our vision (which was perfect).

The team at STEMS was absolutely amazing, and all the floral decor, rentals, etc. the day of completely blew me away and went above and beyond my expectations. They were even extremely accommodating the week of the wedding for a few last minute changes that I needed to make. Abby, Austin, and the whole team at STEMS is amazing! Look no further, you have found our wedding florist :)

Sent on 07/28/2016

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Awwww.... thanks so much Emily - this truly makes our day!! We loved working with you and your wedding was so beautiful! Keep in touch!! : )

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

Natalie of Stems was fantastic! The communication was excellent! The flowers and decor at my daughters wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful. She was very professional and very easy to work with .
    We had to add on some last minute items and STEMS was wonderful!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Laura · Married on 03/06/2016

STEMS was amazing!!! From the start I voiced that flowers were very foreign to me and they were very patient with me and sat with me during my first consultation and we came up with a plan. When we did the mock up of a center piece for the reception it wasn't what I had pictured in my head and Natalie continued to work with me and got things to what I had pictured! On my 2nd mock up of the centerpiece I was thrilled because it was perfect!!! It was exactly what I wanted and they made it happen within the set budget! The team that showed up on my wedding day was wonderful and patient with us and I very much appreciate what they did to make our wedding day come to life! I have nothing but amazing things to say about this vendor and I would highly recommend STEMS to any Austin area bride!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Erica · Married on 02/26/2016

When my husband and I were looking for a florist for our wedding, STEMS kept popping up. Almost everything I came across that took my breath away was created by their team. I knew I really wanted to work with them, but didn't think we could afford it. However, after speaking with them and giving them our budget, we were able to make it work! Is it a little bit pricier than some of the other vendors we spoke with? Yes (but really just a tiny bit). BUT, it was all worth it. The piece of mind you have by being able to look at the inspiration boards they create for you is unparalleled. It's one thing to think you are on the same page aesthetically with a vendor, but it's completely different when you are able to see your vision come to life with real photos. For me, this gave me such confidence that wee truly were on the same page and they knew exactly what my vision was. And not to mention those gorgeous crystal candelabras - wow, one look at those and I was sold! Our wedding day was perfect. Everything was so stunning! I truly think my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I have ever seen! They provide such a high quality of workmanship as well as service. I am so glad we were able to work with them! I would highly recommend STEMS to any bride looking for someone to bring their vision to life on any budget!

Sent on 03/21/2016
  • Julissa

Julissa · Married on 12/18/2015

Look no further! The Stems team will take your vision and make it better than anything you could have imagined. If you go in without a clear picture, after your first consultation they will guide you to perfection. They take care of it all! No stress, just gorgeous work.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Janet · Married on 09/26/2015

Imagine being a Bride that barely knows the difference between a Rose and a Lily (I think those are two common flowers)...can't imagine it? Well it isn't easy. Thankfully, Abby & the Stems crew were there to save me from God knows how many floral faux pas so that my wedding was just as gorgeous as I ever imagined it could be.

First Meeting:
    Me: I want it to be classy, just for the day. Is it possible to be Beyonce? What type of flowers would Beyonce want?
    Abby:
    Me: Like a classy Beyonce?
    Abby: I've got it.

And boy, did she!!! All i wanted was white, green and an abundance. She outdid herself with the flowers BUT more importantly she NAILED the lighting.

Here's the thing, I live in Minnesota, I'm pale like 7 months out of the year which means lighting is SUPER important to me. Soft, romantic (read between the lines...make me look tan)...beautiful candlelight. Seascapes of candles is what I apparently wanted (or so I learned during our time together).

Abby handled it all...flowers, lighting, 20's vibe...all while still making me classy & Beyonce for a day.

You will not be disappointed with Stems. I even met with them at 11am and then called the next place to cancel when we left because I was so confident that she just GOT IT. Isn't it nice when that happens? Of course it is, but when it happens and your the bride it isn't just nice, it's absolute perfection because the stress just fades away.

Enjoy your gorgeous wedding by Stems, I'll likely be reposting the Instagram photos of your bridal bouquet after Abby decides that you will be Grace Kelly on your wedding day.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Working with Stems couldn't have been easier. They went over and above and provided a superior product. Stems may be a little on the pricier side but in my option they were absolutely worth it. I would highly recommend Stems and I hope that I can find a reason to use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Meg · Married on 09/12/2015

From the initial meeting until the day of the wedding, the team at Stems was amazing. Their attention to detail, professionalism and attentiveness was visible in every floral piece. We highly recommend Stems to anyone interested in making their big day truly beautiful.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Love then! Beautiful flowers and incredibly helpful and easy to work with!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/13/2015

Stems was the highlight of our wedding. The amount of gorgeous flowers we got with our strict budget not only blew me about but all of our guests. They are so careful about making sure to use all of your ideas, while also adding creative additions. It was so fabulous to work with a flower vendor who also provides accessories, such as candelabras, runners ect. Abby and her team are so talented, so fun, and so admirable. I am so proud of the work they did for our wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Megan · Married on 06/12/2015

I loved all of the flowers at my wedding and I was so pleased with everything STEMS did, including the seating chart! I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 09/17/2015

I cannot begin to thank Abby and her team enough for the beautiful floral decorations at our daughter's wedding the end of May and for pulling off the impossible despite the challenging conditions! And a special big thank you to your husband for taking the gazebo back down and all with such a cheerful attitude! You all are truly customer oriented!! I have to tell you that I did not have a worry or concern about how everything was going to look, I trusted you and I was not disappointed. When I walked out in the tent and saw everything I was just awestruck and we really appreciate your creativity and making that second tent beautiful for the ceremony which we indeed had to utilize as it came a downpour during the ceremony!!! Working with Abby was a delight, she is professional and extremely creative and the floral decor was outstanding!

Sent on 06/11/2015