STEM Events Reviews

STEM Events 5
STEM Events 6
STEM Events 7

Jenniffer · Married on 10/11/2014

Stem Events talented personnel made me feel relaxed and excited since the very first meeting. They understood what I wanted immediately and build an idea around it with great ease. Their vision of my wedding décor was fabulous and their execution flawless. On THE day everything ran smoothly and they even helped me with other vendors due to their extensive knowledge on destination weddings. I heard wonders from my guests and I couldn’t be more pleased. If you are planning any event in Puerto Rico, this is the team to have on board.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Amy · Married on 08/04/2014

I absolutely loved the flowers for our wedding at the W on Vieques! Anabelle is an artist - her taste is exquisite! She is so sweet and accommodating too! We had a tropical storm but luckily she was there with my flowers ahead of time! I will forever remember the scent of the local flower (I think she called it Susanna) that was in my bouquet. It's in my dreams! The boutoneers were so unique also! Can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2014

I was soo happy with the decor and flowers Anabelle arranged for my wedding! She has impeccable taste so I trusted her from the beginning and could not have been happier! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

My wedding was held at the Condado Plaza Hilton and I worked with Anabelle & her team with the floral arrangements for the ceremony. This was a destination wedding and I wanted to keep it simple so they were so wonderful to stay within my budget and used the inspiration pics I sent to create the most beautiful arrangements. I had 2 pedestals at the alter with vases and million star arrangements as well as a bouquet of white roses and ranunculus. The MOB and MOG wore wrist bracelets made by STEM with the same flowers, they were gorgeous! And my father wore a beautiful boutonniere.

I was so pleased with their work and recommend using them for your special event and especially your wedding. The communication was wonderful and they would always get back with me right away as well as payment was so easy. I appreciate all they did to make my special day wonderful! Thank you!

Danielle Marie Evans

Sent on 05/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/15/2014

Absolutely loved working with Annabelle and her husband! She took the vision I had and made it a reality and even better than what I imagined. Strongly recommend working with her. :)

Sent on 03/11/2014

Natalia · Married on 12/14/2013

Absolutely STUNNING decor!!!! Super happy with the entire Stem Events team and specially Anabelle Barranco for her creativeness and talent. Beautiful bouquet, decor, and overall setup. Beyond expectations. She can make a dream wedding!!!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Absolutely STUNNING decor!!!! Super happy with the entire Stem Events team and specially Anabelle Barranco for her creativeness and talent. Beautiful bouquets, decor, and overall setup. Beyond expectations. She can make a dream wedding!!! Super organized, responsible and willing to make us happy. We couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding design and decor.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Amy · Married on 10/13/2013

So nice and did an awesome job, from everything to flowers and lighting!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2013

Annabelle and the team at Stem Events went above and beyond for our wedding. Anabelle is the epitome of professionalism and service. She and her team traveled to Vieques for our wedding. All of our flowers were even better than we imagined and really captured the initiimate feeling we requested. She followed-up with us on a routine basis and wanted to learn more about us so that she could capture our style. Both of us are in demanding work professions and Anabelle accommodated us every step of the way and worked around our hectic work schedules. On the day of, she assisted us with last minute preparations and even directed us down the aisle as our wedding coordinator was unable to do so! She also discussed great places for our photgragher as it was his first photoshoot at the W. We can't thank her enough for making our day beautiful and memorable. If you have been researching florist, STOP now! You won't find a better or more dedicated team. Best wishes!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Kiran · Married on 08/17/2013

I didn't have a vision on mind for my wedding in terms of decor but Anabelle took the reigns and made sure every detail was perfect. She even recommended someone to make an affordable sign to direct guests to their dinner tables. She was always responsive and ready with creative and elegant ideas. If you choose her team to do your wedding, you will be very pleased with the results. I highly recommend Stem Events.

Sent on 10/16/2013

monica · Married on 07/20/2013

Anabelle did a great job with all of the wedding decorations. Could not have been more happy with how everything looked.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Ana Carolina · Married on 04/20/2013

I highly recommend Anabelle Barranco for flower arrangements and decorations. She was extremely professional, understanding and always reachable...she answered all my calls, texts and e-mails (and being a control freak, I called and texted her a lot). Living far away from Vieques and Puerto Rico I never held an in person meeting with Anaballe, and all our preparation was done long distance. Her job went beyond my expectations; she did an AMAZING JOB with the flower arrangements, bouquet, ceremony and reception decoration. The Imperial Table decorated was breathtaking, the lighting was perfect, she even helped me picking up some unique props online such as blackboard signs and Mr. and Mrs. signs. I will never forget that beautiful day and thanks to Anabelle my wedding (looking at the ocean at the W Hotel Vieques) was a dream come true. I even made my husband take on the tiny plane on our way back home to San Juan a flower arrangement and my GORGEOUS BOUQUET. I fell in love with the bouquet...it was so lovely. From now on, me and my family will work with Anabelle for all our activities.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Erica · Married on 02/17/2013

Anabelle's service was absolutely outstanding and she went above and beyond our expectations. From finding vendors to implementing the vision we had for our arrangements, she was definitely exceptional. She even negotiated costs with vendors to lower them as much as possible and had items shipped when necessary to ensure we had received what we wanted. We would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 02/21/2013
  • Vivianne

Vivianne · Married on 07/07/2012

Your beautiful flowers exceeded every expectation! I thought you did beautiful work based on the pictures I saw but to see everything in person was just amazing, I'm still in awe of the work you did.
    I really loved loved my bouquet, even though we never even met in person, I know it was designed with my taste in mind. You really were able to create what I had envisioned all along.

I highly recommend Flowers by Anabelle!:)

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,

Jack Ousley and Vivianne Alvarado

Sent on 07/30/2012

STEM events is unique. I could feel calm at all times that the decor and flowers would be what we wanted. The team is very dedicated, creative, and very good taste! Loved it!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kate · Married on 12/04/2014

Anabelle made incredible suggestions for lighting, table linens, menu designs, and all those special details that really made the event amazing !!!! I couldnt be happier with how things turned out...she really made my day beautiful. :)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Anabelle was very responsive and professional. Albeit expensive our wedding decor was absolutely perfect, as STEM listened to precisely what we wanted.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/19/2013

I am so glad that I chose STEM Events/ Flowers by Anabelle to arrange the flowers and create the décor for my wedding. I am from Jacksonville, Florida. My wedding was on Vieques Island in Puerto Rico. I had a very specific vision for my wedding décor. I wanted a sophisticated look that incorporated the tropical location without losing elegance. I wanted a white, turquoise, and coral color palette and a variety of shapes and sizes of flower arrangements. For the ceremony, Anabelle used a nice canopy draped with white fabric and floral accents. She also made chair markers with white and coral roses and spread rose petals on the aisle. It was beautiful. When I saw the reception area it was breath taking. tI had high and low floral centerpieces in beautiful silver vases. The arrangements had a variety of white flowers with coral accents. It made the décor feel modern but also elegant. She also included candles and crystals that added to the effect. She covered the back of my and my groom's reception chair with bright coral roses which was a nice added touch. The tablecloths were satin and a beautiful pastel turquoise color. She achieved my vision perfectly.

Anabelle was very easy to work with. We communicated extensively before the wedding via email. When I arrived at Vieques island, we met at the wedding location (W hotel) to discuss all the décor on site. She really put in the extra effort to make sure every detail was exactly the way I wanted. She even gave me some flowers she had on hand free of charge to use at my welcome reception. And the wedding décor was even prettier than I could imagine.

I can't say enough great things about STEM/Flowers by Anabelle. I only wish she was in Florida so I could use her for future events here.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Adilah · Married on 06/29/2013

Annabelle and her team did a wonderful job - even traveling to Vieques, PR for our wedding. Our flowers were even better than I imagined and really captured the spirit of what we wanted. I loved that she asked for a picture of us together to understand us better. My bouquet was done perfectly! Thank you again for making my day both beautiful and memorable.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Unfortunately, the cost for the staff and transport of the decor to the wedding venue did not allow for the variety of flowers that I was hoping for, however the flowers and table setting were beautiful.

Sent on 03/12/2016

STEM Events's reply:

Although, I don" t know who you are, I"m pretty sure that I did everything discussed on the quote and explained the logistics of getting married in Vieques, I'm assuming it was here. This is rather a contradictory review!! Beautiful arrangements but not enough? Not fair.
  • User4192341 · 2+ years ago

Anabelle and her team were such a pleasure to work with - super professional, flexible with changes, clear and timely communication. They created lovely floral arrangements for me (bride bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres. center pieces) with very little direction from me other than a few photos of things I liked. She also created a custom decor for my ceremony based on a vision I had. They brought it to reality and it was perfect! I chose to keep my cocktail hour and reception dinner decor low maintenance to save on costs. The STEM Events team was so resourceful with what they had to work with and gave me more than I expected. My sweetheart tablet decor really took my breath away (I hope my photographer got a photo of it!). I would highly recommend STEM events, they played a big part in making my wedding just the way I wanted - simple and beautiful.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Cristal · Married on 05/31/2014

Best bouquet in the island!!! I love it

Sent on 06/03/2014

Brandon · Married on 11/28/2014

Both Anabelle and her creative director were very easy to work with. They responded to my inquiries quickly, unlike the others I tried to get quotes from in Vieques. They were also very accommodating to match our budget with our desired flower design. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing flowers in Vieques.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Karina · Married on 04/01/2018

4.2
      3.5

Everything was beautiful and all the guests were impressed, but I imagined more grandeur. The ceremony/altar decorations although beautiful did not give me the feeling of being customized to us, felt like I had seen that before.

Sent on 10/14/2018

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

She did a great job decorating and was very knowledgable and thorough in her email responses. She paid attention to every detail and worked very hard to make sure everything looked beautiful. I don't think we really got value based on the hefty price we paid. The bouquets were not very fresh or lively and were a little wilted and brown and small. My bridesmaid bouquet had about 7 stems in it, which was sad based on how much I paid and didn't meet my expectations. I felt a little nickel and dimed because anytime there was a slight change in number of guests or anything there was heavier price tag added to the final bill when most vendors wouldn't charge. The reception center pieces were abundant and better than I expected, as well as the ceremony flowers and decor. I wasn't comfortable with the fact that she wasn't able to provide an itemized invoice so I didn't know the breakdown of how much each centerpiece or bouquet was, only the total price. Also on the wedding day about 30 mins before the ceremony she asked me and my bridesmaid to give the groom and groomsmen their boutonierres when clearly we were busy getting ready and that should have been her responsibility. Overall I think she did a great job but I don't know if it was worth all the money we paid.

Sent on 03/15/2014

STEM Events's reply:

This is my only bride who has ever made a negative comment on my bouquets. I thought on not say anything, but this is very unfair and taken out of proportion. I give my heart and soul to all my weddings. Specifically for this bride, the made of honor's bouquets were smaller as a request from the bride in order to make her bouquet bigger. She was on a very tight budget and we included a lot of décor items at no charge. In the end, all I want is a beautiful wedding, but I think she forgot to mention those last minute details. The comment on the boutonniere deliver to the room was a misunderstanding because the groom was not found on his room.