STEM Events Reviews

STEM Events 5
STEM Events 6
STEM Events 7

Ericka · Married on 01/15/2017

We traveled to Puerto Rico to meet with our wedding planner and some vendors many months prior to the wedding. It just so happened that Annabelle had decorated an event going on at the hotel where we were staying, so we were fortunate enough to see some of her work in person. It was clear that she took a great deal of pride in setting up a stunning space. We had many conversations with Annabelle prior to the wedding, and she worked within our budget to help us make the ceremony and reception look amazing. Annabelle did not just provide beautiful flowers, she added incredible details with tabletop candles, projection lights, unique chairs and a lounge area that ended up being a big hit. On the day of the wedding, we were speechless when we saw the reception space. The bride was in tears (and so was Annabelle). Her work is magical!!! Annabelle & Francisco are the BEST OF THE BEST!!!!! Thanks, Annabelle!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2017

Anabelle did an excellent job at my wedding. She exceeded my expectations and managed to turn my ideas into something even better than I imagined with her creativity and aesthetics. Also, I had a morning wedding which required everything to be set up very early and she was extremely punctual. She is very passionate about her work and we are very pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Christina · Married on 12/17/2016

Anabelle and Francisco are a wonderful duo! It is no wonder they are preferred vendors of the W Hotel, Vieques. Do yourself a favor and give her complete creative control of your vision, she will not disappoint! I felt that the STEM Events crew created an even better than expected ambiance for our gorgeous Vieques, Puerto Rico Destination Wedding! Thank you, Anabelle and Francisco!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Clarissa Delgado · Married on 12/16/2016

Having a destination wedding can be stressful unless you have the right people to work with you. There is a reason why Anabelle is the go to person for the Resort we were at and we were so happy how things turned out. Our bouquet and boutonniere (which were personally delivered with a big smile from Anabelle) were simple and elegant, just like we wanted. And the reception table was stunning with beautiful surprise elements I couldn't have imagined would work so well with what envisioned. Thank you STEM Events team for all your work!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Scarlett · Married on 12/12/2016

Anabelle was amazing to work with! As we planned from the US, she was responsive and able to create our vision better than we could have even imagined. It was helpful that she had a relationship with our resort and was familiar with the space and was able to give amazing recommendations. Our table could not have been more thoughtfully put together with flowers and candles and extra touches of Azucena flowers for good luck. I would recommend anyone in Puerto Rico to use Anabelle for their event.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Sofia · Married on 10/29/2016

FAVORITE vendor during my wedding process hands down!!! Knew I could trust Anabelle completely since the moment I met her. She is responsible, honest and extremely knowleageable. She has a great passion for what she does and that reflects thru everything she creates. Anabelle really took the time to understand my style and went out of her way to please me with every single detail. She even used the leftover lace fabric from my dress througout the decor which was just the cherry on top!! Simply, Stem Events created the most breathtaking floral pieces I've ever seen for my wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2016

M · Married on 10/29/2016

Anabelle is detail oriented, creative and easy to work with. She made time to meat with me a few times before the wedding to understand what I wanted for my wedding. She did a fantastic job on decorating my wedding with gorgeous flowers. I could not have picked a better designer. I strongly recommend Stem Events.

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Y

Yeidy · Married on 10/01/2016

When I was looking for a decorator/florist, I wanted someone with my same aesthetic and that I could fully trust to make our vision come through. Anabelle and I had an immediate bond as soon as we met and I knew that I could fully trust her to make our day extremely special. She went beyond the beyond and everything turned out perfect. From the statement foliage piece in our ceremony to the beautiful table arrangements, everything was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 10/13/2016

shameka · Married on 09/04/2016

Anabelle and her team at STEM are amazing! She created a beautiful ceremony and reception space for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico. She was very creative with the use of flowers and was able to stay within our budget. Her team were always timely in their responses to my e-mails which is a must when you're planning a destination wedding. I absolutely loved working with STEM and couldn't have been happier with the space they designed.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Sonia · Married on 06/12/2016

Excelent service and quality! Would definitely consider for another event.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/17/2016

Anabelle and her team did an amazing job for our wedding at the W Vieques in April 2016. Not only was it easy to get in touch with her before the wedding to discuss ideas of what I wanted the flowers and table arrangements to look like, but she was also super sweet and easy to work with during the whole process! I gave Anabelle a basic color scheme and photos of flower arrangements and bouquets I liked during planning and then let her use her expertise to bring my vision to life. Everything came out absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding and I couldn't be happier about it! She knows the W and locations on the property very well and helped me pick out extra décor to make the spaces even more beautiful (including linens, chairs for the reception and a wedding arch for the ceremony). I was truly impressed and delighted about how all of the flowers and décor came out and I couldn't recommend Anabelle and her team at STEM events more if you get married in Vieques!

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 04/16/2016

STEM was amazing! Annabelle and her team did a wonderful job. It was so comforting to select a vendor, and after the first meeting to feel totally, entirely in capable hands. With so many things to worry about as you plan a wedding, it was a relief to not have to worry at all about flowers and design -- we knew they were going to be great. They were responsive, easy to work with, went above and beyond our initial vision (even finding beautiful mini pineapples to set off the bouquets), and most importantly were just good people! Truly a delight to work with and spend time with. And our flowers were gorgeous too!

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/10/2016

All I can say is WOW Anabelle from STEM events and her team were fantastic. We had some unconventional ideas and after 3 conference calls with other florists I thought hope was lost, finally after a 5 minute conversation with Annabelle I knew she "got it". They went above and beyond every detail from the ceremony to the tables was perfection. With almost 200 guests I can't count how many times people said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! While obviously I'm a little bias but they were right it was breathtaking. Planning a destination wedding can be nerve racking but if you are lucky enough to have STEM events you can sit back and relax because you are in THE best hands.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Sara · Married on 04/09/2016

Anabelle and her team are amazing! She did an excellent job designing the décor for my wedding at the W Vieques. Her team is very familiar with the property and the various event spaces. She took care of every detail and I really enjoyed working with her (she is very response by email and by phone and so, so kind!). She understood my vision and came up with a few fun surprises like beautiful seat covers to complete the look. My guests could not stop talking about how special and beautiful the décor was. I highly recommend her if you are planning a wedding at the W Vieques or in PR!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/04/2016

Anabelle and her team were so wonderful to work with. I completely let her work her magic on my wedding, her vision was exactly what I was hoping for and more. She is creative, professional, reliable and extremely sweet! I trusted her blindly and she did not disappoint.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Shanna · Married on 01/30/2016

Annabelle literally made my wedding dreams come true! I had reserved STEM only two weeks before my ceremony, with a particular vision and high expectations to execute. Being a marketing executive in the food industry, my tablescape was one of my most important pieces to my wedding and STEM did not disappoint! She was able to include the flowers I wanted (which are not the easiest to find) and incorporated them in a beautiful, fresh and candlelit setting. Everyone raved about how she truly transformed the dining area. STEM was the utmost professional service provider: fully listening to my needs and wants, and going above and beyond to ensure my look was complete.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 01/09/2016

My husband and I recently moved to Puerto Rico from Chicago, and choosing to have our wedding here was a no brainer. Puerto Rico makes for an absolutely beautiful setting for a wedding. Anabelle of STEM Events was the most amazing event designers and florists. And coming from a big city I was very particular. Her artistic vision, knowledge, passion and fantastic communication made for one of the best experiences in planning our wedding. If I'm being honest, quality of communication can sometimes be a bit frustrating in planning a wedding here in Puerto Rico, especially being a "Gringa." But Anabelle was beyond responsive, communicative and always there for you if you had questions. So whether you live here or most likely are living in the states doing a destination wedding, you can absolutely rely on her responsiveness, which is so very important when it comes to wedding planning. Anabelle is very collaborative and will make your vision come true, plus some. I certainly had a vision of what I wanted for my wedding, being a graphic designer, I had many artistic opinions. I also knew that Anabelle was an artist too and this was her specialty and passion. So I really gave her free reign and I can't tell you how happy I was that I allowed her to do her thing. The results were above and beyond my visions and expectations. That's when I knew I was working with a true artist and professional that could be in any big market in the U.S. and be one of the most desired event designers. In my opinion Anabelle is by far the best event designer on the Island. She is so much more than a florist, she brings your entire wedding to life by paying attention to every single detail of your wedding decor. I never had to stress about anything with her. When I think back to our special day my biggest and best memory of my wedding is the beauty that she brought to that day, it is unforgettable. I can't thank her enough!!!

Sent on 04/17/2016
  • User6201388 · 2+ years ago

I used STEM Events for my destination wedding at the Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico. Anabelle worked closely with my sister (who lives in Puerto Rico) to plan every detail of the decorations. She was always prompt in responding to our emails, texts, and phone calls.
    We probably threw her a bit of a curve ball by asking her to use many of our own vases for the wedding and reception, but Anabelle and her staff did a wonderful job making the both venues look picture perfect.
    We had giant white hydrangeas in many vases, my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were white peonies (she even used remnants of my dress lace to wrap around the bouquets) and there were white calla lilies in vases as the table centerpieces. When she saw my dad without his boutonniere, she quickly made him his own so that he would stand out as the father-of-the-bride. Overall, STEM Events was extremely professional throughout the entire process. I had many compliments about our flowers and decor. Two weeks later my sister still has the majority of the flowers decorating her house. I highly recommend STEM Events for your wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Paige · Married on 11/07/2015

Working with STEM was a dream! I am an event planner in Massuchusetts and I was doing a destination wedding in PR for a family member. Being able to let go some details and trust my floral designer was difficult for me, but STEM proved themselves time and time again! Not only did they bring my vision alive, they were meticulous, handled every detail from linens to chairs to centerpieces to lighting! It was such a relief that I actually felt like a guest!

STEM's team and skill set became imperative when we had to shift an entire out door beach wedding inside. No one even broke a sweat. Not only was it moved inside, we moved the ceremony up two hours in order to get some quick outside pictures before the skies opened up. I would have been lost without their professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff. I wish they were here in Massachusetts so I could use them every weekend!

Thank you for making it a flawless event for my family!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Analiz · Married on 07/11/2015

Anabelle & her husband are the perfect team. Very easy to work with them and very creative. We loved everything.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Karin · Married on 07/11/2015

STEM provided flowers for my beach wedding at the Ritz in San Juan. I planned the wedding from NY and shared some general ideas of what I was looking for and trusted Annabelle and her staff to bring it to life. She and her team did that and beyond. The flowers were simple, elegant and gorgeous. Set up was seamless and breakdown was effortless. I so appreciate your professionalism, your ability to work so seamlessly with me long distance and your creativity. My flowers were gorgeous and helped make my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Miriam · Married on 06/06/2015

Anabelle did an absolutely AMAZING job with the flowers and table arrangements at our wedding! We discussed what we liked and what we were going with in terms of our wedding style and she completely understood and added her valuable expertise and input to make it all so perfect. With so many vendors and other wedding-related things to worry about in planning and at the wedding itself, particularly given it was a destination wedding (in Vieques, Puerto Rico), once we signed with Anabelle I knew we had absolutely nothing to worry about and that her impeccable taste would not dissapoint. I also found it helpful and comforting that she requested I share a Pinterest page of flower pins of things I liked and also of what my wedding dress, invitations, etc. all looked like so that we had a cohesive aesthetic for our event. I cannot say enough wonderful things about STEM Events work at our wedding, it was like our Pinterest board came to life but even better than we knew and expected it could be given her invaluable added expert insight. Thanks, Anabelle and the STEM Events team, for such gorgeous arrangements at our wedding and for fulfilling our vision and then some! It's a shame we live in NYC otherwise we'd definitely be making all sorts of excuses to take advantage of Anabelle's services as much as possible. We highly recommend STEM Events!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Bonnie · Married on 04/28/2015

Anabelle and her team did an amazing job with the flowers and decor for my wedding at the W Vieques last month. A few things really stood out to me about her and her team:
    *) They have an incredible relationship with the W Vieques. They know the property really well and I was impressed with the relationship they have with the W staff. Anabelle made some recommendations to me that I wouldn't have known to ask (ie what chairs to use for our tables, which of the W linens to use given her designs). She worked with the staff there to provide flowers for my trial hair session and flowers for my cake. This relationship really gave me piece of mind on my wedding day that they would take care of any issues that may arise.
    *) I felt fully comfortable trusting her to make my wedding beautiful. When my finance chose a suit and shirt that didn't match our pre determined color scheme, I started to freak out. However, I presented the issue to Anabelle and using our original color scheme, she pulled together flowers and colors that worked really well. She also worked with the W staff to arrange the furniture on the lawn so that we would be able to get the best background for our photos and views for our dinner.
    *) Her work is top notch. Everytime people look at the photos from our wedding they always comment on how beautiful the flowers are.

I will admit, that we did have sticker shock when she first provided us a quote. However, the flowers and decor was perfect and to us, it was worth the cost. I would highly recommend working with Anabelle and her team!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/18/2015

Anabelle and her team were awesome to work with and I was totally in awe of how gorgeous, fresh and PERFECT the flowers looked on the wedding day. They were exactly what I wanted-- I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Thanks, Anabelle!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Meg · Married on 04/18/2015

Annabelle and her team made the look my of wedding absolutely perfect. I can recall looking at her style online and knowing that she was the perfect person to help put my dream wedding together. Annabelle has a way to figure out exactly what the bride is looking for over a few conversations and email. I love how every wedding she does is unique. I can recall waking up feeling stressed the day of my wedding and once I bumped into Annabelle at the hotel she put my mind at ease. She showed me just a couple things she had in mind, but left the rest a surprise. I can't thank her enough for making my special day so very special. Thank you again Annabelle!! :)

Sent on 05/22/2016