STEM Events Reviews

STEM Events 5
STEM Events 6
STEM Events 7

Ana Cristina · Married on 02/16/2018

Anabelle Barranco and her team were exceptional. It was very important for me and my husband that our wedding represent us accurately, from the ceremony to the reception. STEM completely understood our vision and went above and beyond to execute it in the best way possible and all within the established budget! Anabelle was such a lovely addition to our wedding planning and we had the security in trusting that everything would be done so tastefully. We are SO greatful for all the hard work that they put in to make our wedding decor vision a reality and so much more! Without a doubt we would recommend STEM’s professional services as the best out there!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/03/2018

The STEM Events team really outdid themselves. Our wedding ceremony and reception was stunning. I gave them an idea of what I wanted, but Anabelle took it to a level I never imagined. Ribbons, flowers and candlelight everywhere- as if we were walking into a fairytale. It took our breath away, reason for which we do not hesitate to recommend them!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    STEM Events 15
    STEM Events 16
    STEM Events 17

Viviana · Married on 01/07/2018

We were satisfied with the attention and the service of Stem Events for our wedding. They created everything with had dream and they understood the perfection of our ideas. We recommend them 100% and we are grateful for all the attention they provided to us on that special day.

Sent on 04/27/2018
    STEM Events 25
    STEM Events 26
    STEM Events 27

Elyssa · Married on 12/10/2017

Wow, where to begin! Anabelle is such a true artist. She leads with her passion, and her love for what she does shines through in all the little details and surprises she works into the day. We had our destination wedding in San Juan, Puerto Rico in December 2017. Working with STEM, we provided inspiration photos and preferred colors to Anabelle, and she ran with things from there. Everything was even better than we could have imagined, and our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything looked. Looking back at our photos now, I can still feel that magic of first seeing our ceremony space, reception area, and my bouquet. Amazing, beautiful, and everything was tailored to us.

We are still so happy we decided to have our special day in San Juan; it was so perfect. Anabelle is a huge reason everything went seamlessly, and I highly recommend STEM Events (and Puerto RIco) to anyone currently planning their big day.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

I honestly do not know where to begin when reviewing our experience with STEM, Anabelle and Francisco.

STEM Events was highly recommended by a good friend of ours and while browsing through photos of past events, I could see why! We contacted Anabelle/STEM to see if they were available for our wedding date as well as the weekend we planned our site visit and vendor meet. The first time I spoke to Anabelle, I felt an instant connection! Even though we were unable to meet prior to our wedding, it was evident that she put A LOT of thought, time and effort in to getting to know our style, what we like and most importantly, US! There was no doubt STEM was a perfect fit!

Anabelle’s creations are unique and breath-taking… they are like fine art, I found myself having to take a step back to capture it all together, otherwise I’d be staring at the beauty of each individual piece.

Sent on 01/30/2018
    STEM Events 32
    STEM Events 33
    STEM Events 34

Sandra · Married on 07/07/2017

Annabelle (STEM) was our choice for the flowers since she was personable and responsive. We were married 7/8/2017. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    STEM Events 35
    STEM Events 36

Carol · Married on 06/15/2017

We chose STEM Events for our destination wedding. From start to finish, they were great to work with and took the time to understand what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, I was amazed with the flowers and decor for the ceremony and reception sites. The team brought my visions to life and exceeded my expectations. Their work is absolutely incredible. I highly recommend STEM Events!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Rosa · Married on 06/11/2017

I am incredibly grateful of working with the talented Anabelle Barranco at STEM Events for our destination wedding in Vieques. Her unique style, attention to detail, quality of work and ability to accomplish our vision for our wedding day was impeccable. Since the initial meeting, we just 'clicked' and I knew I had found the perfect team to take care of every detail for a flawless execution in our wedding. STEM Event's knowledge of weddings in Vieques, vendors, and logistics for a destination wedding in the island were key to the success of our special day. Our tropical chic and elegant wedding was accomplished with beautifully curated flowers and greenery selected by Anabelle, the ceremony, cocktail and reception sites were a vision! STEM's creative style and unique skill are both high quality and modern, they set a new standard, and are truly different to many wedding styles that can seem repetitive by other local flower and decor companies. Exceptional execution, no one does it in Vieques, PR like STEM Events does! I cannot say thank you enough!! I highly recommend any bride considering a wedding in Vieques to work with Anabelle and her team at STEM Events, you will be incredibly satisfied with the result. Thank you STEM Events!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2017

Anabelle and the rest of the STEM team are literally floral and decor artists! The beautiful tablescapes and environments they created for my wedding and reception were like something out of a magazine! Beyond amazing and beyond my wildest dreams! Exceeded even my perfectionist expectations. Anabelle is a treasure!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Bianca · Married on 05/10/2017

Couldn't have been more pleased with my flowers! Planned my own destination wedding and Anabelle was so helpful and brought my vision to life!!! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Rupi · Married on 05/04/2017

We absolutely loooooooved everything that STEM did for our wedding ceremony and reception! The florals were absolutely breathtaking and the reception decor was stunning!! Without even asking they added surprise elements to our events and we were left speechless with how amazing it all looked! Our sweetheart table alone was a masterpiece in itself! They added a big marquee DANCE sign to our dancefloor as a surprise and it made that dancefloor light up! Beautiful! I wish I could have taken every single floral arrangement back with us had it not been for flights haha! STEM you definitely outdid yourselves and blew us all away! Thank you for making our vision come to life! Dream come true!!! Xoxo - Rupi & Cullen

Sent on 05/17/2017

Richard · Married on 05/03/2017

Our destination wedding in Vieques, P.R. presented obvious challenges. We quickly realized the importance of working with extremely organized, professional, local vendors, familiar with the logistical challenges associated with our venue.
    STEM came highly recommended and our review of their published work was quite impressive. Our goal was to find a vendor that would listen, capture our vision, make solid recommendations, create, perform. Anabelle was the perfect choice. A true artist and professional, she far exceeded our expectations. We would absolutely love to work with her again.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Roxana · Married on 04/29/2017

Anabelle and her team were so amazing to me during the entire planning process. I live in Florida so we communicated a lot via email and text with pictures for ideas. Anabelle went so above and beyond for me. She translated my vision expertly! She added a lot of extras to make my day even more special. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and exquisite. My bridal bouquet was exactly as I had wanted. She listened and offered a great deal of advice with regards to certain details I was unsure of. Anabelle is worth every penny!!!!! You will be pleased with her kindness and attention to detail!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Mary · Married on 04/27/2017

Please call Anabelle - she will transform your wedding venue into something stunning and dazzling. I just had my wedding two weeks ago and I was simply impressed with the transformation of our room. Gorgeous! Our guests made several comments on how beautiful everything was. Enjoy!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Jim · Married on 04/01/2017

Anabelle exuded perfection. She went above and beyond all of the duties she was asked. Living in Atlanta and planning a wedding in PR was difficult. Anabelle was the most responsive and professional vendor we selected. She was introduced to us by our photographer and we are so happy to have found her. All of our other vendors were on "island time" with their communication. Dealing with vendors was interesting as they were all very responsive until I paid my deposit. Anabelle was the exception; she stayed in communication with us and if we had an email question, she responded very promptly.

Anabelle loves what she does and it shoes. Living so far away, she was so helpful in making decisions and giving advise on things that were not her responsibility. I can not say enough great things about her and if I had to do it all again, I would choose her in a heartbeat! We loved Anabelle so much and if you dont hire her for your wedding or event, you will regret it!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Laura · Married on 04/01/2017

Anabelle and her husband Francisco are very talented artists. They were very professional and responsive throughout the process. Our guests were amazed at the beautiful decor. We are so grateful for their help and vision in making our wedding truly memorable.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Karen · Married on 03/18/2017

Anabelle and her team are incredibly talented artists. I am so grateful that my wedding planner brought her to my attention. Anabelle was professional, friendly, and flexible. I only wish I had more events to book her for. My flowers were breathtaking and the talk amongst all of my friends. I had many questions and the team was nothing but patient. Thank you STEM!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Marymar · Married on 03/11/2017

I really loved all the decoration in my wedding. My experience with STEM Events was perfect, Anabelle helped me with my bouquet, decoration and also she recommended me the person that made the cake!!!!!!! 100% recommended.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Anabelle knew exactly what we wanted after our first meeting. She gave us great ideas on how to set up the spaces and she is very detail oriented. She and her team are incredibly responsive and easy to work with.

Anabelle created the most amazing and memorable centerpieces and bouquets. We could not have asked for a better experience and decor!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Carla · Married on 02/18/2017

MY DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE!!
    Sometimes it's hard to put into words exactly how you picture your wedding. I wanted my wedding to be a romantic garden, yet simple and elegant (think Midsummer Night's Dream) and the decoration was ON POINT. Anabelle understood everything I wanted and executed it perfectly. We worked together for a year exchanging ideas and pictures until she had the perfect vision. You can trust her and her team 100%. We love STEM!! <3

Sent on 02/21/2017
  • I

IVETTE · Married on 02/18/2017

At Stem Events they were not only professional, but friendly and knowledgeable! I was lost when it came to decoration ideas, and Anabelle came to the rescue. Once I have decided on what I wanted, they delivered exactly what I had asked for. They were simply superb and were a big part of making that special day go smoothly as it should have.
    thank you Stem Events!!! Ivette

Sent on 03/15/2017

Ericka · Married on 01/15/2017

We traveled to Puerto Rico to meet with our wedding planner and some vendors many months prior to the wedding. It just so happened that Annabelle had decorated an event going on at the hotel where we were staying, so we were fortunate enough to see some of her work in person. It was clear that she took a great deal of pride in setting up a stunning space. We had many conversations with Annabelle prior to the wedding, and she worked within our budget to help us make the ceremony and reception look amazing. Annabelle did not just provide beautiful flowers, she added incredible details with tabletop candles, projection lights, unique chairs and a lounge area that ended up being a big hit. On the day of the wedding, we were speechless when we saw the reception space. The bride was in tears (and so was Annabelle). Her work is magical!!! Annabelle & Francisco are the BEST OF THE BEST!!!!! Thanks, Annabelle!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2017

Anabelle did an excellent job at my wedding. She exceeded my expectations and managed to turn my ideas into something even better than I imagined with her creativity and aesthetics. Also, I had a morning wedding which required everything to be set up very early and she was extremely punctual. She is very passionate about her work and we are very pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Christina · Married on 12/17/2016

Anabelle and Francisco are a wonderful duo! It is no wonder they are preferred vendors of the W Hotel, Vieques. Do yourself a favor and give her complete creative control of your vision, she will not disappoint! I felt that the STEM Events crew created an even better than expected ambiance for our gorgeous Vieques, Puerto Rico Destination Wedding! Thank you, Anabelle and Francisco!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Clarissa Delgado · Married on 12/16/2016

Having a destination wedding can be stressful unless you have the right people to work with you. There is a reason why Anabelle is the go to person for the Resort we were at and we were so happy how things turned out. Our bouquet and boutonniere (which were personally delivered with a big smile from Anabelle) were simple and elegant, just like we wanted. And the reception table was stunning with beautiful surprise elements I couldn't have imagined would work so well with what envisioned. Thank you STEM Events team for all your work!

Sent on 02/05/2017