STEM Events Reviews

STEM Events 5
STEM Events 6
STEM Events 7

Marangelí · Married on 04/15/2018

I met STEM through Facebook and fell in love right away. I called Anabelle and felt like I knew her because of her outgoing personality. She understood exactly what we wanted the very first time I described what I was looking for. Right then I knew she was all I was looking for. Since then, Anabelle made sure she was gathering all the perfect pieces to achieve our vision; she even contacted me when buying my bouquet ribbon! All the flowers she ordered were beautiful and combined perfectly with each other and with our theme. The day of the wedding Anabelle and her staff arrived early and everything was in perfect place when I arrived to get dressed. The outcome was perfect and everything was beautifully done. I really recommend STEM and if responsibility, originality, accessibility and fun is what you're looking for they're definitely the way to go.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    STEM Events 8
    STEM Events 9
    STEM Events 10
    STEM Events 11
    STEM Events 12
    STEM Events 13

Alex · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Stem was great. They not only helped me with the flowers, but actually gave my solid advice on almost every area of the planning. My husband is Puerto Rican, so we go to Puerto Rico quite often and it made the decision of having the wedding there pretty easy. Even though I am familiar with PR, I don't know it that well and there will always be logistical things that I just won't know. I found Stem when I was looking at another wedding that was done in Vieques. I called Anabelle and she was able to provide me with SO much information. Even after the hurricane and we thought we might have to relocate our wedding from Vieques to the main island, she helped provide us with venue options. They go above and beyond. The wedding looked BEAUTIFUL. Anabelle is a strong character, but she always had my best interest at heart and if there was something that was super important to me, she made sure to make it happen. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Z

Zahira · Married on 03/18/2018

Great experience. Highly reccomended. They went "above and beyond" with the decoration.

Sent on 05/25/2018
    STEM Events 14
    STEM Events 15
    STEM Events 16
    STEM Events 17
    STEM Events 18
    STEM Events 19

Ana · Married on 02/24/2018

Stem Events was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding decoration. I came about Anabelle from her signature events in Vieques. Although I was dreaming of an outdoor garden wedding, I wanted the comforts of an indoor venue. Inspired by what had been my grandma's love and passion for flowers, I trusted Anabelle to create an enchanted garden. Since I wanted lots of color, she proposed color blocking tables. The result was the most beautifully crafted indoor secret garden. All the flowers were carefully selected and perfectly placed, with the natural sophistication, elegant and organic taste that characterizes Anabelle. A true homage to spring. From our wedding ceremony, to the place card table, to the wedding cake table and everything in the venue, no single detail escaped Anabelle. The hanging lights from the ceiling flowed naturally as another work of art of the Museum where we celebrated our wedding. As the sun set into the night , the perfectly selected and placed lights gave our wedding an incredible look.

Stem Events is the way to go if you want a natural artist with exquisite taste decorating your wedding. She will take your idea and transform it into a perfect dream. Not to mention that she is great to work with, she will share her ideas with you and make you feel her passion for flowers ! Thank you Anabelle ! We will be forever grateful !

Sent on 04/01/2018
    STEM Events 20

Ana Cristina · Married on 02/16/2018

Anabelle Barranco and her team were exceptional. It was very important for me and my husband that our wedding represent us accurately, from the ceremony to the reception. STEM completely understood our vision and went above and beyond to execute it in the best way possible and all within the established budget! Anabelle was such a lovely addition to our wedding planning and we had the security in trusting that everything would be done so tastefully. We are SO greatful for all the hard work that they put in to make our wedding decor vision a reality and so much more! Without a doubt we would recommend STEM’s professional services as the best out there!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/03/2018

The STEM Events team really outdid themselves. Our wedding ceremony and reception was stunning. I gave them an idea of what I wanted, but Anabelle took it to a level I never imagined. Ribbons, flowers and candlelight everywhere- as if we were walking into a fairytale. It took our breath away, reason for which we do not hesitate to recommend them!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    STEM Events 28
    STEM Events 29
    STEM Events 30

Viviana · Married on 01/07/2018

We were satisfied with the attention and the service of Stem Events for our wedding. They created everything with had dream and they understood the perfection of our ideas. We recommend them 100% and we are grateful for all the attention they provided to us on that special day.

Sent on 04/27/2018
    STEM Events 38
    STEM Events 39
    STEM Events 40

Elyssa · Married on 12/10/2017

Wow, where to begin! Anabelle is such a true artist. She leads with her passion, and her love for what she does shines through in all the little details and surprises she works into the day. We had our destination wedding in San Juan, Puerto Rico in December 2017. Working with STEM, we provided inspiration photos and preferred colors to Anabelle, and she ran with things from there. Everything was even better than we could have imagined, and our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything looked. Looking back at our photos now, I can still feel that magic of first seeing our ceremony space, reception area, and my bouquet. Amazing, beautiful, and everything was tailored to us.

We are still so happy we decided to have our special day in San Juan; it was so perfect. Anabelle is a huge reason everything went seamlessly, and I highly recommend STEM Events (and Puerto RIco) to anyone currently planning their big day.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

I honestly do not know where to begin when reviewing our experience with STEM, Anabelle and Francisco.

STEM Events was highly recommended by a good friend of ours and while browsing through photos of past events, I could see why! We contacted Anabelle/STEM to see if they were available for our wedding date as well as the weekend we planned our site visit and vendor meet. The first time I spoke to Anabelle, I felt an instant connection! Even though we were unable to meet prior to our wedding, it was evident that she put A LOT of thought, time and effort in to getting to know our style, what we like and most importantly, US! There was no doubt STEM was a perfect fit!

Anabelle’s creations are unique and breath-taking… they are like fine art, I found myself having to take a step back to capture it all together, otherwise I’d be staring at the beauty of each individual piece.

Sent on 01/30/2018
    STEM Events 45
    STEM Events 46
    STEM Events 47

Sandra · Married on 07/07/2017

Annabelle (STEM) was our choice for the flowers since she was personable and responsive. We were married 7/8/2017. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    STEM Events 48
    STEM Events 49

Carol · Married on 06/15/2017

We chose STEM Events for our destination wedding. From start to finish, they were great to work with and took the time to understand what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, I was amazed with the flowers and decor for the ceremony and reception sites. The team brought my visions to life and exceeded my expectations. Their work is absolutely incredible. I highly recommend STEM Events!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Rosa · Married on 06/11/2017

I am incredibly grateful of working with the talented Anabelle Barranco at STEM Events for our destination wedding in Vieques. Her unique style, attention to detail, quality of work and ability to accomplish our vision for our wedding day was impeccable. Since the initial meeting, we just 'clicked' and I knew I had found the perfect team to take care of every detail for a flawless execution in our wedding. STEM Event's knowledge of weddings in Vieques, vendors, and logistics for a destination wedding in the island were key to the success of our special day. Our tropical chic and elegant wedding was accomplished with beautifully curated flowers and greenery selected by Anabelle, the ceremony, cocktail and reception sites were a vision! STEM's creative style and unique skill are both high quality and modern, they set a new standard, and are truly different to many wedding styles that can seem repetitive by other local flower and decor companies. Exceptional execution, no one does it in Vieques, PR like STEM Events does! I cannot say thank you enough!! I highly recommend any bride considering a wedding in Vieques to work with Anabelle and her team at STEM Events, you will be incredibly satisfied with the result. Thank you STEM Events!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2017

Anabelle and the rest of the STEM team are literally floral and decor artists! The beautiful tablescapes and environments they created for my wedding and reception were like something out of a magazine! Beyond amazing and beyond my wildest dreams! Exceeded even my perfectionist expectations. Anabelle is a treasure!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Bianca · Married on 05/10/2017

Couldn't have been more pleased with my flowers! Planned my own destination wedding and Anabelle was so helpful and brought my vision to life!!! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Rupi · Married on 05/04/2017

We absolutely loooooooved everything that STEM did for our wedding ceremony and reception! The florals were absolutely breathtaking and the reception decor was stunning!! Without even asking they added surprise elements to our events and we were left speechless with how amazing it all looked! Our sweetheart table alone was a masterpiece in itself! They added a big marquee DANCE sign to our dancefloor as a surprise and it made that dancefloor light up! Beautiful! I wish I could have taken every single floral arrangement back with us had it not been for flights haha! STEM you definitely outdid yourselves and blew us all away! Thank you for making our vision come to life! Dream come true!!! Xoxo - Rupi & Cullen

Sent on 05/17/2017

Richard · Married on 05/03/2017

Our destination wedding in Vieques, P.R. presented obvious challenges. We quickly realized the importance of working with extremely organized, professional, local vendors, familiar with the logistical challenges associated with our venue.
    STEM came highly recommended and our review of their published work was quite impressive. Our goal was to find a vendor that would listen, capture our vision, make solid recommendations, create, perform. Anabelle was the perfect choice. A true artist and professional, she far exceeded our expectations. We would absolutely love to work with her again.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Roxana · Married on 04/29/2017

Anabelle and her team were so amazing to me during the entire planning process. I live in Florida so we communicated a lot via email and text with pictures for ideas. Anabelle went so above and beyond for me. She translated my vision expertly! She added a lot of extras to make my day even more special. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and exquisite. My bridal bouquet was exactly as I had wanted. She listened and offered a great deal of advice with regards to certain details I was unsure of. Anabelle is worth every penny!!!!! You will be pleased with her kindness and attention to detail!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Mary · Married on 04/27/2017

Please call Anabelle - she will transform your wedding venue into something stunning and dazzling. I just had my wedding two weeks ago and I was simply impressed with the transformation of our room. Gorgeous! Our guests made several comments on how beautiful everything was. Enjoy!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Jim · Married on 04/01/2017

Anabelle exuded perfection. She went above and beyond all of the duties she was asked. Living in Atlanta and planning a wedding in PR was difficult. Anabelle was the most responsive and professional vendor we selected. She was introduced to us by our photographer and we are so happy to have found her. All of our other vendors were on "island time" with their communication. Dealing with vendors was interesting as they were all very responsive until I paid my deposit. Anabelle was the exception; she stayed in communication with us and if we had an email question, she responded very promptly.

Anabelle loves what she does and it shoes. Living so far away, she was so helpful in making decisions and giving advise on things that were not her responsibility. I can not say enough great things about her and if I had to do it all again, I would choose her in a heartbeat! We loved Anabelle so much and if you dont hire her for your wedding or event, you will regret it!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Laura · Married on 04/01/2017

Anabelle and her husband Francisco are very talented artists. They were very professional and responsive throughout the process. Our guests were amazed at the beautiful decor. We are so grateful for their help and vision in making our wedding truly memorable.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Karen · Married on 03/18/2017

Anabelle and her team are incredibly talented artists. I am so grateful that my wedding planner brought her to my attention. Anabelle was professional, friendly, and flexible. I only wish I had more events to book her for. My flowers were breathtaking and the talk amongst all of my friends. I had many questions and the team was nothing but patient. Thank you STEM!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Marymar · Married on 03/11/2017

I really loved all the decoration in my wedding. My experience with STEM Events was perfect, Anabelle helped me with my bouquet, decoration and also she recommended me the person that made the cake!!!!!!! 100% recommended.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Anabelle knew exactly what we wanted after our first meeting. She gave us great ideas on how to set up the spaces and she is very detail oriented. She and her team are incredibly responsive and easy to work with.

Anabelle created the most amazing and memorable centerpieces and bouquets. We could not have asked for a better experience and decor!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Carla · Married on 02/18/2017

MY DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE!!
    Sometimes it's hard to put into words exactly how you picture your wedding. I wanted my wedding to be a romantic garden, yet simple and elegant (think Midsummer Night's Dream) and the decoration was ON POINT. Anabelle understood everything I wanted and executed it perfectly. We worked together for a year exchanging ideas and pictures until she had the perfect vision. You can trust her and her team 100%. We love STEM!! <3

Sent on 02/21/2017
  • I

IVETTE · Married on 02/18/2017

At Stem Events they were not only professional, but friendly and knowledgeable! I was lost when it came to decoration ideas, and Anabelle came to the rescue. Once I have decided on what I wanted, they delivered exactly what I had asked for. They were simply superb and were a big part of making that special day go smoothly as it should have.
    thank you Stem Events!!! Ivette