Stellare Strings Reviews

40 | Cleveland, OH

40 Reviews for Stellare Strings

Kellie · Married on 09/02/2017

Such an awesome group to work with. We received so many compliments on the String Trio- highly recommend this VERY talented group!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Benjamin · Married on 09/02/2017

Stellare Strings did a phenomenal job playing my wedding. They made the process of picking ceremony songs very easy and were very knowledgeable. I asked them to perform a song with me in dedication to my wife (I play guitar) and it couldn't have worked out better. If you're on the fence about hiring a string quartet for your wedding, don't be. Hire Stellare, they will take your event to the next level!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lew · Married on 08/18/2017

Absolutely fabulous to deal with, coordinate, and heavenly in their performance. Rachel walked us through all the selections and steps. it was EASY, Stress-Free, and on the day of the wedding, their performance was angelic! Thank you "Stellare Strings" for making a wonderful day, and AMAZING DAY!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Joan · Married on 08/05/2017

When looking for a string trio they have all the qualities one is looking for. Response time was immediate, prices are very within budget and they work with you, close to home and the music is amazing! I like the way you can visit their website and listen to them perform. It will give a feeling of elegance to the wedding that you don't always find in some venues.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

Stellare Strings is absolutely perfect! We requested contemporary wedding ceremony music with a very nontraditional feel and they delivered! Very professional and diligent with contacting us. They sound amazing and would book them again and again! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/24/2017

Stellare Strings was wonderful to work with. We chose to have a duo, and couldn't have been happier! The music was beautiful, and we received so many compliments on our ceremony music. I will definitely be recommending them to others!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Marie · Married on 01/07/2017

What a wonderful addition to our special day! Rachel was a breeze to communicate with, and the musicians sounded fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a better addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 04/14/2017

La · Married on 12/16/2016

Stellare Strings were really knowledgeable and easy to work with when planning my wedding. They are true professionals and sound great. You won't have to worry about this part when planning any event, they have it covered. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Rich · Married on 11/19/2016

I hired Stellare Strings for a retirement party . They arrived early and stayed past agreed time . More importantly their music was absolutely amazing . I highly recommend them for any casual or formal event

Sent on 11/02/2016

Professional and poignant. Very talented as well!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sue · Married on 09/09/2016

This group is terrific! I loved working with Rachel. she had great suggestions and was very organized!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Leesa · Married on 08/20/2016

Beautiful music by top-notch professional musicians. Would hire them again. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Linda · Married on 08/13/2016

The music at my daughters wedding was one of the most memorable aspects of my daughters wedding, thanks to Stellare Strings. They worked with our budget, accommodated our requests, and offered their professional advice. Gorgeous performance. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2017

Rachel was my contact at Stellare Strings and she was very responsive and helpful right from the start. She explained the difference between getting a trio vs a quartet and what that would mean in terms of songs they could play for us. The group was able to play almost every song we asked for (they didn't have the music for one song we wanted, which would have been an addition $13 or so for them to buy the music - we just made a different choice). They arrived as scheduled and played beautifully for our ceremony. I even had random strangers walk up to me and tell me how wonderful they sounded. I would definitely recommend this group!

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

1.8
      2.0

High Expectations - failed

Rachel was amazing to deal with throughout the entire process, and let me be clear there was a delay with me (the bride) getting to the chapel; however, after talking to many people in attendance the trio that we booked (Rachel was not there) barely played any music prior to the ceremony starting. We had them until 2:40 per the contract, which also states we can pay extra per musician, which we were NEVER given the opportunity to do so because they decided to pack up and leave as we were lighting our unity candle and exist the church, which is highly unprofessional, and clearly seen on our wedding video. We were married at 2:30 on the dot and had absolutely no music to walk out to and neither did our bridal party or parents.
    To be fair Rachel did reimburse some of the money that we had paid for the trio, however, it is not right for the entire way that these professional musicians handled themselves at a wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2018