Stella Grace Bridal Reviews

Stella Grace Bridal 3
Stella Grace Bridal 4
Stella Grace Bridal 5

Katie Fiorella · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Couldn't be happier! Thank you!

I started out my search for a wedding dress with a few bridal shops in mind. Stella Grace came recommended from my wedding planner, and after seeing the VIP option on the website which included champagne and treats, I decided that that would be a fun way to kick off my search with my bridal party. Who would have thought my search for a wedding dress would end where I started? Ashley was so easy to communicate with and so accommodating, gladly allowing me to drag along my entire squad, which included my 5 bridesmaids, mother, grandmother, and - yup - 2 mother in laws! We had the whole place to ourselves, complete with the best VIP experience I could have asked for. Ashley really went above and beyond making us all comfortable and giving me her complete and undivided attention and support. She listened to my vision, and while she did pull dresses that were what I had in mind, she also encouraged me to try on other styles to get ideas for how each dress would fit and compliment my body. I am incredibly grateful for that experience, and even more surprised to find myself falling in love with a dress that wasn't exactly my original vision. In fact, it truly had the best of all the dresses I had tried on that morning, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Granted, I wasn't expecting to walk out of there purchasing a dress, but I did, and she was very patient as I sorted through my credit card options. Admittedly, I did spend more than I planned, totally forgetting to account for the price of a vale, but I am very happy with my purchases and totally feel like the princess I should! I cannot wait until everything comes in in March and, of course, until I can walk down the aisle on my wedding day! Thank you so much for the awesome experience, Ashley! You are the best!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Tow · Getting married on 10/25/2020

A Bride’s Dream Dress Shopping Experience

Stella Grace Bridal was the one and only bridal shop that I visited in my search for a wedding dress. After searching for local shops through Google and reading all of the reviews it was a no brainer. I reached out to Ashley and booked a VIP appointment for a $100 fee, which included small pastry treats and champagne upon arrival. I brought seven ladies with me to my appointment (including one through FaceTime) and we had the entire shop to ourselves for up to two hours. Ashley was extremely accommodating and ensured that everyone was comfortable throughout the appointment.

When it came to dresses, Ashley asked about my interests and vision. We discussed my wedding venue and the time of year that I’ll be getting married in, as well as my budget. She picked out a variety of dresses in different fits and materials so I could see which styles I liked best (ensuring that all were within my budget). With each dress I tried on, Ashley paid close attention to what I liked and what I didn’t. She never forced me into anything I didn’t want to wear or didn’t like. She also thoroughly addressed any questions or concerns that I had. I tried on about six or seven dresses before I found the one. Once I found my dress, Ashley then helped me customize the design to include a couple of elements that were important to me (yes that’s right - a CUSTOM dress!). I was also able to use the $100 payment for my VIP appointment as a credit toward my dress cost.

There is a reason that Stella Grace Bridal has a 5 star rating across the board. You won’t find many shops around here that offer this type of personalized experience or service. The shop itself is clean, warm, and inviting. I felt like I was in a dream. Since you and your party have the shop to yourselves during your appointment, you will have Ashley’s undivided attention and support as you go through one of the most memorable experiences of your life. I couldn’t have asked for anything better and I truly felt that I had my very own “Say Yes to the Dress” experience like what is seen on TV.

Bottom line - I’m incredibly pleased and would absolutely recommend Stella Grace Bridal to any bride who seeks a truly one of a kind dress shopping experience. Thanks again, Ashley!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Andrea · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Go to Stella Grace for your bridal gown!

I went to Stella Grace based on a recommendation from a friend who had a wonderful experience with Ashley. From the minute I walked through the door I was not disappointed! We were the only ones in the salon, which really gave me a one-on-one experience. Ashley and I went over our venue, date and my other dress shopping experiences before I tried anything on. I felt that she really listened to what I was looking for, (and my entourage) but was also provide me with her great input and suggestions. Ashley is also extremely friendly, personable and is truly invested in helping you find your dress for your big day :) I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day - I couldn't have found it without Ashley's help...thank you!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amanda Scheriff · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Personal Experience

Ashley was incredible and helped me to find my dream dress! From the moment we walked in, it was a personal and custom experience. Ashley pulled dresses as I tried on and commented on the style I was looking for and continued to work with me until I tried on "the one"! I never felt rushed or pressured into finding or settling on a dress; instead supported by someone so dedicated to their job! Thank you, Ashely! Everyone go see her!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Valerie · Married on 11/23/2019

Great business and owner!

I had an appointment , last week at Stella Grace.... Ashley is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and knows what styles will look good on you. The space is beautiful, and it is a one of a kind experience, as it is by appointment only, so her focus is to find you the right dress. There is no pressure to pick the dress right then and there.. and I liked the fact that she had dresses in all sizes, not just for the petite ladies.I was able to try on every dress picked out , which is a real confidence boost. I would hands down recommend Stella Grace for any bride out there!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Fournier · Married on 11/09/2019

Supportive Environment for Indecisive Brides! =)

My Mom had a very easy time setting up an appointment with Ashley, she was incredibly professional and responsive. On the day of our appointment, my Mom and I were the only two in the boutique (I believe her store is appointment-only, which was a lovely way to stay relaxed during my first EVER dress appointment!). The shop is beautifully decorated, a relaxing atmosphere. Even though I haven't purchased a dress yet (indecisiveness is my curse), I can't thank Ashley enough for her patience with me. She didn't try to persuade me one way or another, she offered advice and input only when I asked, and she didn't try to convince me to make a decision before I felt I was ready. She is very kind and knowledgeable and I would happily recommend her, especially for new brides who aren't 100% sure what they want in a wedding dress just yet.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2019

Exceded every expectation I had

Sent on 07/17/2018

Melissa Vasquez · Married on 10/13/2019

Great Experience

Truly a beautiful boutique! Stella Grace gives you and your loved ones an intimate and private experience, as you guys are the only ones in the boutique. This was my first stop and didn't know what to expect. Ashley was very sweet and was good at reading my responses to the dresses. I highly recommended booking your private appointment today with Ashley at Stella Grace.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2019

Highly recommend!

Stella Grace Bridal was amazing to work with. Booking an appointment was extremely easy! Super easy to find (right of 28 in Salem NH). My mom came with me and if felt like we had the entire shop to ourselves. This was the first and only shop I went too and felt completely at ease with Ashley. She did not push or made me feel obligated to purchase which was great. I highly recommend any brides to visit Stella Grace Bridal!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby Kingsbury Horn · Married on 09/21/2019

Antique style gown

I told Ashley I was going for an antique vibe and she totally got it. I loved all the dresses she brought out and ultimately found the one with her on my first and only trip out shopping. The casablanca customizable dresses she has are amazing! You can get exactly what you want.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/14/2019

Great salon and wonderful owner

I HATE trying on clothes and I figured wedding dresses would be a million times worse. Ashley made it enjoyable. This was appt #2 of the day and the big store in Boston was nice but you could just tell that was their job and not their passion. Ashley truly was excited to help me find my dress. She looked at a few photos of what I liked and didn't and grabbed from the racks amazing options. The other store had me on my own pulling and had me stepping all over the gowns to get into them but Ashley gathered gowns and fluffed as I stood so I knew how the dress would look. She gave options when needed but was never pushy.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Quinn · Married on 09/07/2019

Went to other shops but none compare to Stella Grace Bridal!

Went to other shops but none compared to Stella Grace Bridal! It is by appointment only which is great because you are the only one there at one time. It is super clean and offers a wide selection to chose from. Ashley is so kind and accommodating. She makes you feel right at home. I found the absolute perfect dress for my wedding. Ashley gave helpful suggestions along the way giving me options to chose from (adding/taking away from certain dresses as needed). I'm so happy I stumbled upon this place as it is a real gem! I will highly recommend this place to family and friends. Keep up the great work, Ashley.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Marykate

Marykate Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2019

The only place to go!

Ashley and the Stella Grace team we nothing less than perfect! When I first learned of SG, I knew this was one place I had to go to. I wanted that classic, boutique experience that you can't get at "big box" bridal store. From the moment I booked my appointment, Ashley sent me a personalized email requesting detailed information about different styles, cuts, fits, body shape everything to try and get a feel for what dress I had in mind, the theme for my wedding. etc. I think it truly painted an accurate picture for what I was looking for. When I arrived for my appointment, we were the only ones in the store. I brought my mom, maid of honor and my 9 year old daughter. Ashley already had picked out a few dresses based on my questionnaire but re-asked them to see if any of my tastes or styles had changed. She was so attentive to my needs. Her boutique is picturesque, something that belongs in designer magazines. As I tried on selections she listened to what I liked and didn't like but I honestly can't say I tried on any dresses I didn't care for. Each dress was better than the next. Then she asked me to step out of my comfort zone and try something different and I thank God she did. This dress was EXACTLY what I wanted but didn't know it. I'm a very "flashy, blingy, detail oriented" kind of girl, and had been searching for a dress with tons of lace or rhinestones etc. but this dress she found was so beyond simple it screamed perfection. Nothing needed to be done, added or changed it was simply the best dress in all its beauty. That truly classic, timeless dress I had wanted but was blinded by all the flashy dresses I was trying on. Tears did not flow but the smile on my face and that of my loved ones needed no explanation. I had found my dress. He prices are beyond reasonable, in my opinion she could easily charge much more and still make a sale. We had shopped at 2 other shops earlier in the day and I had liked one at each place but nothing compared to the dress quality, affordability and beauty of the selection at Stella Grace. I encourage every person to shop around see what you like and what you don't... and then go see Ashley. Because you will not get a better experience anywhere else. Stella Grace Bridal is where you go to find your dream dress with the best customer service and one on one experience every bride deserves when picking out the most important outfit of their entire lives. I had such a great experience I fully intend on bringing my entire bridal party back for bridesmaid dresses!!

Stella Grace Bridal 6
    Stella Grace Bridal 7
    Stella Grace Bridal 8
    Stella Grace Bridal 9
    Stella Grace Bridal 10
    Sent on 02/22/2019

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2019

Stella Grace makes dress shopping a dream!

Ashley at Stella Bridal was relaxed, professional, fun, and honestly someone you would want to be friends with! She provided lots of suggestions (when asked) and helped interpret my feedback to find my absolute dream dress. Her studio was beautiful, and she made me feel like a VIP throughout my appointment. She only carries designers who can make adjustments to their dresses when ordering, which really helped me incorporate all of the dress elements that made me feel confident. Would HIGHLY recommend Ashley! You won't regret it.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Salinda

Salinda Dong · Married on 07/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience, Ashley was very attentive, she really wanted to make sure that I left with a dress that had everything I wanted and nothing less. I went to another dress vendor before Stella Grace, they had me changing in a very small corner behind a changing folding screen, with no room to move or fully conceal myself from others seeing me while I changed. The girl who helped me out seemed very annoyed with me because I didn't like the dresses she chose for me to wear. I wish I had more occasions to go to, so that I could go to Stella Grace Bridal again and again, she sincerely and genuinely cares about her customers and wants them to leave completely happy and satisfied with their bridal gown, and accessories.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Johanna · Married on 06/22/2019

I have only great things to say about Stella Grace! I visited some of the long established shops in NH, but Ashley's store just felt so much better. She has a great selection of dresses at very decent price points, while giving you an upscale, personal experience. It helps that her studio-like space is bright and airy with very flattering light, giving a very "bridal" sense as you walk in. I never felt like I was getting pushed in to dresses or getting a "sales pitch". I always felt like she was giving her honest opinion and really wanted to help me find a dress that was flattering and going to make me feel beautiful. I recommend coming here first!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/29/2019

Perfect from start to finish!

This review is LONG overdue--

I first visited Stella Grace in November, and from the start Ashley was the best consultant I could have asked for. She was happy to show me several options in my price range, true to my style. She did not waste my time putting me in dresses/styles I knew I did not like, based on visits to other bridal salons. I was very appreciative of this, as dress shopping is much more exhausting than I would have ever anticipated. I ended up not saying "yes" on my first visit, but went back a few weeks later for the dress of my dreams.

The best part about visiting Stella Grace is Ashley's knowledge and attention to detail. I am a petite, but curvy bride which can lead to some very expensive alterations. The dress I chose was from Casablanca, which Ashley knew is a company able to do custom measurements for their brides! For a girl who has a 4 size difference between her waist and my hips- THIS WAS HUGE. Ladies, I am telling you other bridal salons DO NOT DO THIS! Looking back, I did not even realize at the time how much money Ashley was saving me on alterations- which probably would have cost me more than the actual dress. Dollars and cents aside, my custom sized dress ended up being prefect. It did need some alterations, but they were very minimal.

My wedding was a few weeks ago, and I received tons of complements on how beautiful my dress was, and how perfectly it fit me. Thank you Ashley for making me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day :)

Sent on 07/28/2019

Maureen · Married on 05/19/2019

In a word, Ashley is "gifted"! From the moment you arrive at Stella Grace Salon, you feel welcomed, comfortable, and special in the lovely environment Ashley's created. As your appointment goes on, her expertise and passion to truly help her bride becomes evident in how she treats you, what she knows, and options she can offer. She is all you need to find your perfect wedding dress, no matter what your style & size are, in budget. The salon extends the same detail to style and budget for MOB/MOG, bridal party, or any special occasion you need a fabulous dress for. Ashley will find you the right one for your perfect day. She is the best bridal consultant anyone in my party has ever worked with! We all gave her 5 stars. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment at Stella Grace.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sara Stanton · Married on 05/18/2019

Fun, relaxed and SO productive!

I was in need of TWO wedding dresses with very little time to spare. Setting the appointment with Ashley via her website was a breeze and made it so easy! Ashley welcomed my group of 7 on a very cold Saturday morning. The space was warm and so sweet. We were greeted with mimosas and pastries (the champagne helped this bride-to-be work up the courage to parade around trying on dresses!). I wasn't sure what I wanted and Ashley pulled several different styles for me to try on. She suggest I try on some of the things I thought I didn't want- and she was right! One of the dresses I ended up selecting was exactly what I thought I wanted to stay away from! Ashley was patient and helped me with several dress changes and re-try ons. I ended up with two dream dresses for my ceremony and wedding reception taking place a couple of weeks later. I highly recommend Stella Grace and Ashley for a fun, relaxed and productive experience! I'm one of 9 girls in my family and several have had far less impressive experiences elsewhere- this was such a lucky find!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Susan · Married on 05/16/2019

Said yes to the dress!

Ashley was so sweet, professional and amazing! She was warm & welcoming from the moment we walked in. She took the time to learn about the dress and style I was looking for, and knew the right questions to ask to get the specific details. I visited 4 other bridal shops in the Mass/NH area, and she had the best selection by far. Each and every dress I tried on was absolutely beautiful, you can tell she loves what she does, because she is really good at it. Thank you again Ashley!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Eileen · Married on 04/06/2019

Had an incredible appointment here, recommended to everyone, even (and particularly) if you arent sure whether to try a small boutique! Ashley was easy to talk to, professional, and able to listen and ask the right questions. I loved the privacy of being the only bride there. I typically have a hard time shopping for my proportions, but Ashley immediately picked out 5 flattering dresses. Found the perfect dress here and couldnt be more pleased with it and with the shopping experience. Ten stars!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/24/2018

Stella Grace Bridal is awesome! Brides are given individual attention in an absolutely beautifully decorated boutique. Ashley, the owner, is attentive, knowledgeable, and accommodating! I had first went to the boutique last fall. She had pulled beautiful selections for me, but I didn't end up purchasing a dress then... Fast forward about 5 months later, I emailed her asking if she had any Haley Paige-type dresses. She responded quickly with suggestions for me to check on CasaBlanca's website. I made another appointment and got my dress! I am confident about my purchase and can hardly wait for my gorgeous dress to come in!

I highly recommend Stella Grace Bridal! Ashley is in the right business.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Abbey · Married on 11/11/2018

Too many amazing things to say about Stella Grace. First off, the store itself is gorgeous! The second you walk in you get that feeling you dream of... "I'm going to find my dress today." The dress selection was great- so many styles and variations. I found the dress of my dreams here and without planning, my maid of honor changed her dress to a new one she found here! Ashley is also phenomenal. She was very sweet and clearly is an expert at wedding dresses. She was extremely helpful with how to find a dress for my sister who is in a wheelchair which shows how much she cares about her clients. Ashley was able to pull dresses within my budget with so many different styles and options, plus paired each dress with a veil that went perfectly with it. I would strongly recommend any bride to check out Stella Grace! I can't wait to see my dress again soon.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Dana · Married on 11/11/2018

My visit to Stella Grace Bridal for my wedding dress was wonderful from beginning to end! Ashley was so kind, accommodating, and never once made me feel rushed trying to choose between all of the beautiful dresses. She instantly made me feel comfortable and throughout my visit she pointed out so many helpful details, things to consider, and presented the options in such a manner that was always informative and unbiased. My mom, sister, and future mother-in-law were also so impressed with Ashley and our experience. So happy I got to say yes to the dress at Stella Grace!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Annie · Married on 09/21/2018

Stella Grace was my first stop for wedding dress shopping and it was a wonderful first experience! Ashley was very friendly and easy to work with. Not to mention, her shop is stunning! My mom even found a dress she liked. I would highly recommend Ashley and her shop to anyone looking for a wedding or formal dress!

Sent on 08/02/2017