89 Reviews for Stella! Baking Company

Cake Toppers (3)
Cupcakes (2)
Groom's Cake (2)
Pastries (1)

Stella made our simple but beautiful wedding cake dreams come true! Our guests could not stop raving about how delicious the cake was! We HIGHLY recommend Stella Bakery to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Tricia, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

the best wedding cake i’ve ever had. absolutely delicious and beautiful.

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Christine was so helpful in designing my wedding cake! The cake was beautiful, delicious, and looked like it jumped right off of Pinterest! Thank you so much Stella Baking Co.!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From the time of our tasting (& booking that same day) to the cake for the wedding, everything was delicious and amazing. The cake had great flavor, and was exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tell them exactly what you're thinking and they'll make it happen!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Stella Baking did a FABULOUS job on our cake. We were given a choice of 3 bakeries from our venue, and went to meet with Christine after an awful trial at a very high rated and popular bakery. I was feeling a little bummed out, so I was not hopeful when we showed up here. I was so pleasantly surprised by the adorable bakery. She brought out the cake in little mason jars to try, and when we tasted the cake, it was to die for! I am a red velvet girl all the way, but their vanilla was so good, I couldn't believe I liked it better! A few things I did not know ahead of time: Although the cake came with our venue, she does charge for an upgrade for "special" icing décor (which to me seemed like normal cake decorations, just roses covering 2 tiers.) The second was that she also charges extra to keep the top of the cake to eat a year after *never gotten married before, I did think that that was customarily automatically given to the bride and groom.* I only mention these things so reviewers aren't shocked when they have to pay extra for the cake that comes with your wedding package.

Profile Picture Delia, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

After multiple unsatisfactory cake tastings, we came across Stella Baking Company and finally took a sigh of relief! I really can't say enough about how great this company is. Not only was our cake TO DIE FOR, it was gorgeous! Christine was sweet and accommodating; she is everything you dream of in a vendor. She was responsive and informative. She made the entire cake shopping process so easy. Not only was our cake the most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen, you couldn't beat the price either! Delivery charge was reasonable as well. Its been about two months since our wedding and people are still talking about how beautiful/delicious our cake was. We've even had multiple engaged couples ask us where we got our cake from! Seriously, don't miss out on Stella Baking Company!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were married on Sept 16, 2016. Our wedding cake was included with our venue and we had 2 bakeries to chose from. Stella was the BEST choice!!!! Their cakes are BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS!!! We had a hard time choosing because every cake, icing and filling flavor was to die for!!! We were so lucky that the venue we chose had Stella as a bakery that we could chose from!! They helped us design our own wedding cake as we didn't want the "norm". The husband / wife team at Stella is perfect and they both worked with us on such a personal level and our cake was exactly as we had envisioned and SO, SO YUMMY GOOD!!! They were very responsive to all my phone calls and emails and were very flexible with our appointments. If you're unsure just go to their bakery shop and taste they're amazing cakes & cupcakes. Look no further if you want a beautiful AND delicious cake!!

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 9/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Stella was a preferred vendor from Scotland Run that I used. The cake tasting was so much fun and very easy to set up. We ended up going with a lemon cake and raspberry preserve filling. It was so delicious! The cake decoration was beyond words. An elegant 3 tier cake with fondant and just enough bling around the edges. Our guests in in awe of our cake and many didn't even think it was real. We and our guests loved this cake and I am so happy we chose Stella for our special day.

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

It's been over a week since our wedding and we still have people telling us how great our cake was! Christine from Stella was so easy to work with. My husband and I live a few hours away, so I only communicated with Christine through email, but they totally nailed the cake! It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. We did a mix of vanilla and confetti cake...the vanilla was so good, but the confetti was definitely the favorite that night! We chose to save our top tier and are really looking forward to enjoying it again in a year.

Profile Picture Julia, 8/26/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Prior to meeting with Christine, my now husband and I met with a different bakery. We were not happy with how things were progressing, so we contacted Stella Baking Company a little over a month before our wedding. Christine was more than happy to have us come in and help us create the perfect cake for our event. She was so kind and patient! We really didn't know what we wanted, and I am extremely indecisive, but Christine took the time to help us decide what we wanted and did it all with a smile! Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, but it was delicious too! Every time I see someone who attended the wedding, they talk about how delicious the cake was! I highly recommend Stella Baking Company!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Private Tastings

SO TASTY!! Stella was part of our wedding package with Scotland Run, and Christine did an amazing job helping us pick out our cake. We picked out our design, and when Christine gave us the final invoice to approve, the bride ended up changing her mind. Christine said no problem, come back in, and we will design again. And we did, and I couldn't be happier with the results. On top of it, we did funfetti cake!!! Our guests loved it! We are going to get our 1 year anniversary cake there since we decided not to save our top, we like fresh. Can't wait!!!

Profile Picture Troy Lynn, 7/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was so refreshing that the vendor reached out to me first and was so prompt at responding to my emails and questions. Our consultation was fantastic and the cake tasting was amazing

Profile Picture User5013069, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We booked Stella through our venue as it was one of the two preferred bakery vendors we were allowed to use. Christine was so nice and easy to work with. She was flexible with our changes and responsive when we needed to communicate. We had 3 basic cake flavors to choose from in our package and liked them all so much during the tasting that we decided to include them all in different layers because we couldn't narrow it down to just one! I'm not the biggest wedding cake fan but this was the most delicious wedding cake I've ever had and I am so glad we got the groom's cake as a one year anniversary indulgence to look forward to. This was such an easy part of our wedding cake. Delicious and beautiful result.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/4/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Stella did an amazing job with my wedding cake! They were a pleasure to deal with from our first meeting and throughout the process. The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Stella Baking Company is great!! The were very attentive and engaging!!! They made me feel very welcome!! The were more than accommodating with last minute changes to my wedding cake. The cake was phenomenal I am still getting compliments about my wedding cake being the best cake they have ever eaten. You will not regret using Stella Baking Company!!!!!

Profile Picture Taiwan, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Christine was so wonderful to work with! She did our wedding cake and cake pops for our favors. We received SO many compliments about how delicious everything was. I couldn't be happier having Stella Bakery being a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Kimberli, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was amazing. Tasteful and it was just beautiful to look at. Color was a perfect match and the roses were so detailed. Yum

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Thank you so much for your beautiful work!! it was exactly what we pictured!
Us and our guests were in awe of our cake and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I recommend Stella! Baking Company for a superb combination of Taste, Quality and Talent and Price!

Stella! Baking Company nailed our wedding cake and we cannot wait to dive back into it the last tier after our 1st wedding anniversary!

Their cakes are almost to beautiful to eat but rest assured we are glad we did.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Nathan, 5/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake and service was phenomenal

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was superb! It was ther perfect cake. Stella's gave us a tasting us six cakes which we selected. I couldn't have asked for a better cake.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

They made the perfect cake for us. I was pretty particular in what I wanted to match my theme (peacock). Everything about the cake was perfect. The buttercream was perfectly smooth, and the peacock topper was perfect! Every detail on the peacock was perfect down to the lashes. The cake tasting had me sold, and they delivered with the cake the day of. The lemon cake is to die for. Our guests loved the cake.

Profile Picture User4496877, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We initially worked with Stella! Baking Company because they were a recommended vendor from our wedding venue; however as soon as we walked in the door of their bakery and met Christine (and her adorable daughter) and tried their cakes we were SOLD!!!!!! We had the most lovely tasting and Christine flawlessly carried out our vision even though she hadn't ever made a cake that looked exactly as we were describing before. As we continued telling her more about the colors and theme of our wedding she even came up with more ideas that made the cake "pop" even more perfectly! When we couldn't make up our mind on the flavors (because they were all so delicious) she even gave us the flexibility to have as many flavors as we wanted - yes we had 3 flavors in our 4-tiered wedding cake! On top of that, Christine was the only vendor that followed up with me the week before our wedding to confirm everything before I had the chance to follow up with her, which was fantastic! And typically you get one or the other with wedding cakes I feel, beauty or taste, but not with Stella's... The cake was almost too beautiful to eat, but at the same time it was too delicious to not eat! I would 100% go with them for your cake if given the chance!

Profile Picture Shawn, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews