Stef Elizabeth Photo Reviews

51 | Prospect, KY

51 Reviews for Stef Elizabeth Photo

Taylor · Married on 12/23/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with Stephani. She did a wonderful job with our winter wedding. Very professional. She even offered to come to our venue ahead of time to look around with us. The pictures were beautiful.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Leah · Married on 12/16/2017

I am so thrilled I was able to find Stephani as my wedding photographer. I viewed so many websites, but was attracted to Stephani's pictures as they looked natural and not staged. I do not like taking photos, but Stephani made the process so easy. She was so responsive and we received our pictures so quickly. I was very impressed with the photos she took. They turned out better than I could have imagined. If you decide to use Stephani as your photographer, I know you will be as happy as I am!

Sent on 02/12/2018

michelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Stephani did my daughter's wedding last week and she was awesome. She was very professional and the sneak peeks we have received are perfect. She had never met our videographer, but they worked together like they had known each other forever. I highly recommend her.

Stephani Elizabeth did my daughters wedding in November. She was awesome to work with and her pictures were beautiful.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

I came across Stephani on Wedding Wire while looking for photographers for my wedding and couldn't be happier that I found her! I live in the Chicago area but my wedding will be in southern Indiana so I didn't know where to begin. I loved her work and she had amazing reviews so I reached out for her. She still had our date available and after talking on the phone for a little bit and consulting with my fiancé, we decided to go with her. I am SO happy we did! She shot our Engagement photos back in June and they came out great. My fiancé and I are not much for photos but she eased us out of our comfort zone and was able to capture some amazing shots. I cannot wait to work with her again for our wedding in October.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephani did an amazing job on our pictures and had so much patience. I absolutely love our pictures!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2017

Stephanie was laid back and very professional. She really could capture a moment in her pictures. She has a gift for fine detail and the perfect lighting. I couldn't be more pleased with the memories she captured for us.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

I was so glad that I found Stephani while looking for a wedding photographer. I was first drawn to her to work when I went thru her travel photos on her website, which were absolutely stunning! She was very friendly and relaxed and has a calm energy, which is very helpful during wedding day madness. Posing for pictures can be awkward, but she gave us clear instructions on posing and made it more enjoyable than anticipated. Best of all, the photos were beautiful and were ready in such a timely fashion, I couldn't believe it. Its so nice when you are still riding the high of your wedding day to have the images back so you can relive the magic! I highly recommend Stephani for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

I hired Stephani for my wedding and was completely satisfied! At last minute I had to change times with her and it was completely fine. She didn't even hesitate to change her schedule for the day. The pictures turned out absolutely amazing! And I cannot wait to get them put up all over my house! I would definitely recommend her to anyone that asks!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Clare · Married on 08/05/2017

I feel very lucky to have stumbled across Stephani when searching for a wedding photographer. She really seemed to have an eye for capturing candid shots and appeared to be very talented with photo editing. She was pleasant from the very beginning when I gave her a call to discuss her photography and if she had my date available. Her attention to detail and relaxed personality made the whole process go smoothly from planning beforehand through the big day. On the day of, she moved about so seamlessly to capture the shots that most of the time you didn't know she was there. I was so excited to get my pictures back; she got so many perfect shots its hard for me to pick which one is my favorite, though I think the photos she got of our bubble-exit were probably right up there. Not to mention, I couldn't believe the number of shots she got without having a second shooter. I'm so glad I chose Stephani to capture my big day!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Megan · Married on 08/04/2017

Stephani was easy to work with and very responsive! She offers a lot of different packages to work with your budget and preferences. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Cheri · Married on 06/23/2017

She was spectacular. She spent the time and effort to capture our day which in turn showed in our pictures. She showed excitement to work with us and was receptive to changes in plans. Hiring her off of this site was the easiest and most carefree way. I was not worried in the slightest. My pictures will be treasured for a lifetime. Thanks Stephani.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Leah · Married on 06/03/2017

I would highly recommend Stephani to anyone! When we were first looking around for a photographer, we were initially attracted by her portfolio. Her use of lighting is stunning. Also her prices were the most competitive we could find for the quality and time we were looking for! And she's very flexible - we choose her most expensive package because we wanted the most coverage of the wedding timing-wise. That package came with a complimentary engagement photo shoot that we weren't really interested in, so Stephani knocked the price down for us! She was great to work with the day of the wedding - very accommodating and flexible. We didn't have the most structured of days, and at times it was a bit chaotic, but she adapted with us no problem and still got every photo we had asked for. The final photos she produced for us are absolutely gorgeous. She managed to capture every moment - and emotion - of the day, and in a stunning way. I couldn't be happier with how they all came out! And she has such a quick turn around. Within three weeks, I've gotten all of my final, fully edited photos. I couldn't recommend Stephani enough, it was so great to work with her!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Joan · Married on 04/29/2017

Stephani and her coworker worked unobtrusively during the church ceremony and captured many precious moments. We requested more candid shots than posed. Even our priest raved about the quality of the work! She was always accommodating. She met us prior to the wedding day to plan shots and came early the day of.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2017

Stephani was great to work with! She was very flexible with no frills photography vision. She was also very available throughout the process, and patient with us during the chaos of the big day! We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/15/2017

Stephani is the absolute sweetest! I loved her work that I saw on her website- the artistry & creativity. She had beautiful ideas and she got the pictures back to me sooner than expected! She is great!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Nina · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Stephani! She was the easiest part out of the entire wedding process.

She showed up earlier than needed, managed to get more photos than I thought possible and had them uploaded in such a short amount of time. One thing I loved was the fact that she would post the pictures as she completed them so each day I would see a few new photos instead of waiting weeks.

Stephani's prices are beyond reasonably priced! Photographers were the first thing I looked at upon our engagement and I could not believe the prices! People were asking $3000! I then posted on Craigslist and received a lot of responses but it wasn't the quality I wanted. I almost gave up and decided to go with the $3000 photographer until Stephani emailed me. I am so thankful to have found her! She's the BEST!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Julie · Married on 09/10/2016

Stephani is a great photographer! Her style is unique. Your wedding photos will not look like everyone else's, Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Chris · Married on 07/08/2016

Stephani was perfect in every way, and gave us beautiful memories of our wedding to keep and share forever. Her thoughtfulness and sensitivity came across not only in her talent for candids, but in her service as well ... intent on enhancing the whole wedding experience, and making it about us.

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • W

Whichello · Married on 06/11/2016

Stephani is an amazing photographer. She went above and beyond for our wedding. She came to the venue a month before the event to scope out locations for group shots. She arrived earlier than we contracted on our date in order to double check locations for shots-- especially due to the 92 degree outdoor temperature! For the couples shots she posed us in ways that looked natural in the final result and have turned out to be the best pictures we've ever had taken. My husband looks happy, and I look beautiful. Hire Stephani for your event!"

Sent on 02/15/2017

Anna · Married on 06/03/2016

Stephani was great! She was very professional, flexible, cheerful, and creative. I normally hate having my picture taken, but Stephani did an awesome job of making everyone feel comfortable and I LOVED how our pictures turned out! We have gotten so many positive comments on our wedding album. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Christina · Married on 01/07/2017

She is professional, affordable, patient, timely, friendly, and talented!!!

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria Jump · Getting married on 02/10/2021

the best wedding photographer

Stephani Elizabeth was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I couldn't have imagined a better photographer to capture everything on our wedding day. We went with her because she was incredibly professional and organized, plus her style of candid pictures were amazing and exactly what we were looking for. We had an nontraditional, small wedding that confused most of our vendors but Stephani went along with everything without batting an eye. She worked and communicated with us every step of the way. We put the most value into hiring our photographer for our wedding since the photos are the things that are going to last well past everything else, and hiring Stephani was the easiest and best decision. All of our pictures are gorgeous and a few of them even got me to tear up because she captured such important and beautiful moments from our wedding day. 100% would hire her again for any future events and recommend any couple to hire her as well.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan Davisson · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Wonderful Photographer, Beautiful Photos

When we saw Stephani's website, we knew that she was who we wanted to take our photos. Her images were by far the most beautiful we had seen. She was such a sweet person and was very patient with Jack and I. We're very happy with our engagement photos and think they are beautiful. The candid style make them feel more natural than engagement photos tend to look. I can honestly say that I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was kind, patient, and willing to take as many pictures and try as many poses as necessary to get the right shot. Highly recommend Stephani for all your photography needs!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Stef Elizabeth Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! I truly enjoyed the session with you and Jack, and thank you for being patient with my crazy photo ideas! It was great meeting you both and I'm looking forward to a fun wedding day with you two next year!

seth · Married on 11/11/2017

Stephani did a great job with our shots and was willing to try some interesting shots that we wanted to try. The shots came out great and she was friendly and easy to work with. We'd definitely recommend her to anyone as she has great shots at a fantastic price

Sent on 01/04/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

Stephani was so wonderful to work with! She’s so willing to put in the work to make sure the photos are what YOU personally want, which really makes them unique to you and so special. She’s flexible, kind, and so talented! She captured every photo I asked for, and she captured them beautifully. :)

Sent on 04/02/2018