Steel Toe Stiletto Reviews

81 | Greenville, SC

81 Reviews for Steel Toe Stiletto

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2017

If you want a fun, high energy, super talented band, go with STS! All of our guests have not stopped raving about how they were the best wedding band they've ever heard and I couldn't agree more! They kept the party going all night and the dance floor was packed. I agree with every other reviewer - they made the reception and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Maggie · Married on 08/19/2017

We were absolutely blown away by STS! The quality of voices and performance skills were better than any other band we've seen before and we'd recommend to ANYONE looking to have a good time event! It was the highlight of our wedding and we are so happy to have chosen STS!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Tim · Married on 06/17/2017

This band was wonderful - kept the party dancing the whole night. Worked with us for some special family-traditions. All in all, wonderful music and very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Christine · Married on 12/05/2015

Steel Toe Stiletto was the highlight of our reception! They did a beautiful job on the first dance, and then brought the party for the rest of the night. All of the guests were RAVING about them and we've had multiple people ask for their name since our wedding. They created such a fun atmosphere that had people on the dance floor for the entire evening. My only complaint is that several songs I had included on our "definitely play" list didn't get played - that being said, they did such a great job, I didn't even realize songs had been missed until the reception was almost over. I would absolutely recommend them without any reservations, but do wish I'd followed up before wedding to make sure we were on the same page about the songs that were important to us. They used an online questionnaire to request this information, so I hadn't discussed it with them directly.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Steel Toe Stiletto's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Christine! I'm so sorry that we didn't get to play all of the songs that you wanted us to play, but we are so thankful for the opportunity to celebrate with you and Tyler and your friends and families. It was a an absolutely beautiful wedding. Thank you again!

A · Married on 09/28/2018

3.5

Steel Toe Stiletto was incredible! Save for one short set break, they played non-stop for three hours and the dance floor was packed. Guests raved about them after and even though they're pricey, they're well worth the money!

Sent on 10/07/2018

3.4
      3.0
      3.5
      3.0

Our guests had a blast at our reception and danced the night away. Everyone said it was their favorite wedding they'd ever been to!

Sent on 06/08/2016