Steel Toe Stiletto Reviews

81 | Greenville, SC

81 Reviews for Steel Toe Stiletto

Charles · Married on 05/27/2017

These guys absolutely killed it!!! They played our first dance song so well that for the first few seconds we thought it was an MP3, but no- they are just insanely talented musicians.
    Not only were the First Dances perfect, but STS perfectly ran through a playlist that began as cheerful dancing that got everyone in the party mood, then as the night went on they turned it up and got DOWN! I think that almost every single guest we had there said it was the best wedding band they had ever seen- at the end of the night our crowd was yelling "ONE MORE SONG" and if our venue hadn't kicked us out of the space, I have no doubt that everyone would have kept dancing til the sun came up.
    Do yourself a favor and book this band, my wife and I joke (sort of) that we are going to try and crash weddings/events in the area that they are playing just so we can party with them again.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Mary · Married on 04/30/2017

I was the wedding coordinator for a reception at Revel in Greenville, SC. Steel Toe Stiletto was every wedding coordinators dream for a band. They were on time, they understood the logistics of the venue, they were professional and friendly, they understood and respected my role, they understood how to end the evening on time AND they got the crowd dancing and having a great time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2017

Steel Toe Staletto made our daughters wedding ceremony perfect and the reception a blast !!!
    Several members of the band played for the ceremony and the music was beautiful and romantic. Our guest couldn't stop talking about it .
    We had the full band for the reception and they were amazing!!! The music for the first dance and the father daughter dance was so incredible that we wish we had a recording of it .
    Not only do they sound great but they look great too. Everyone in black suits looking very cool and chic .
    The dance floor was packed all night and we hated for it to end !!! I can't tell you how many times I was asked that evening " where did you find this band?" People were blown away.
    Steel Toe Stilleto was the best decisions we made in all of our wedding planning. They were professional and so pleasant to plan and talk with.
    I strongly recommend Steel Toe Staletto for any event you are having . You will not be disappointed !!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

BEST. BAND. EVER!! Look no further. You will absolutely not find a band better than this one. Everyone is so talented and especially our lead singer, Nathan, has the most beautiful voice. We used them for the ceremony and and the reception with every kind of music from pop, hip hop, motown, classics, etc. They were fantastic at everything and kept the party going all night long! Everyone asked where we found them. I even had one bridesmaid say that when she gets married, having Steel Toe Stilletto as her band is her only requirement!! Absolute best choice I made for my wedding besides the groom :)

Sent on 04/05/2017

Bailee · Married on 03/18/2017

Steel Toe Stiletto was probably the single best wedding planning decision I made. I found them through a wedding planning website and when I contacted them, they were the first band I talked to that wasn't an obscure booking agent just negotiating rates, but had a contact for me that answered my hundreds of questions (I had never booked a band before, after all). The videos I watched looked amazing and they were so helpful for all of my questions, I booked them site unseen (nervously). BUT, I am so glad I did. All ~100 of our guests were dancing the ENTIRE night. Like, through the band breaks the entire night because the playlist was just that good. They played to the crowd's vibe perfectly and even had lights that made the reception really feel like a party. I have had countless people tell us that our wedding was so fun, and the band was amazing. Those two comments continue to be coupled together and I have no doubt that the band was a big reason in it being the most fun night ever. Here's hoping we'll end up at another wedding with these guys booked so we can dance again ;)

Sent on 03/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2016

They were/are the BEST BAND EVER! We had such a great time dancing the whole night with them! And the guys are super polite!

Sent on 01/06/2017
  • User7651087 · event on: 11/11/2016

We hired Steel Toe Stiletto for a fundraiser and they were phenomenal to work with. From the beginning planning stages to execution the day of- everything went incredibly smoothly. I would highly suggest them over any other 'party-band' in the area.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2016

This band is AMAZING. I am super picky with bands and when my planner sent a list of bands in the Charleston area and I didn't like any of them, I stumbled upon STS online. They were easy to work with leading up to the wedding and made our wedding a truly memorable experience. Every single person was on the dance floor the entire night, we even had to move some tables to create more room on the dance floor. Our wedding was 3 months ago and people are still talking about how awesome the band was. Check this part off your list and hire STS right now. You will be so happy you did :)

Sent on 01/12/2017

Casey · Married on 09/24/2016

Stell Toe Stiletto was a recommendation of my venue (The Cliffs) - more like THE ONLY recommendation. We booked the band in January for our September wedding, and boy am I glad we did. I am very particular about music, it is very important to me and was a very important part of the wedding. They curated a song list based on my taste, my likes and dislikes (they sent a survey a month before the wedding). Joel and his band also gave me the opportunity to bring some of my cousins on stage to sing and dance our favorite song. It was a blast. The band also learned our first dance song (Have a Little Faith In Me by John Hiatt) and played it perfectly! They had EVERYONE dancing (including my mother and father-in-law who do NOT dance). They made everyone feel comfortable, and also DJed perfect music during dinner and down time. You will not regret booking this band!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Erin · Married on 09/09/2016

Excellent band!

STS is absolutely amazing! We have seen them at multiple events and had to have them at our wedding! It will always be a party to remember with STS! I highly recommend having the horns at your event!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Dani

Dani · Married on 09/04/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend this band for anyone's wedding. STS was professional, easy to work with Lauren (their contact person), and everyone at the wedding RAVED about the band. They were high energy, amazing performers, and had everyone grooving on the dance floor for hours - the dance floor was PACKED. We had so much fun with this band!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Oh my goodness- I have so many amazing things to say about this band! Definitely the best investment of my wedding day!!! They have got to be the best band in South Carolina, if not the entire southeast!! They sound even better live than they do on their internet recordings. They had every single person dancing the entire evening our our wedding!! I received so many compliments about them from my guests- saying how absolutely incredible they were and how the lead singer is like Beyonce :) They even worked with my dad to put together a father-daughter medley that my dad surprised me with. Hands down, AMAZING! I didn't want the night to end or the music to stop!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Greg · Married on 06/11/2016

Best decision we made was hiring STS for our wedding ceremony and reception. Professional, fun, can't get off the dance floor band. You won't regret hiring them!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Kathryn · Married on 01/30/2016

Best investment for the most fun wedding ever! You won't regret hiring them!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Lindley · Married on 01/12/2016

The band was something so important to me when planning wedding day. I had been looking into Steel Toe for a very long time and knew I wanted to have them as a part of our special day. I knew they would be wonderful but they exceeding every expectation I had. They were so easy to work with, accommodating, professional, punctual and the MOST entertaining band I have ever heard. We also did a special dance routine with my dance studio ladies and they took the time to learn the edit of that perfectly and the communication was impeccable. They made sure every single detail was perfect and for that I am so thankful. Being a bride can be stressful with all of the planning and small details but the band was something that I never had to worry about. Thank you for being a part of our day and for helping to make it a day I will never forget!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Lindey · Married on 09/05/2015

Steel Toe Stiletto was so much fun! We hired them for our wedding reception and added a horns section and it was amazing. Every one of the guests we talked to went on and on about how awesome they were! Also, Lauren, who were worked with for booking and prior to the big day, was wonderful and so helpful and responsive. I could ask any questions and she was always super friendly and got back to me promptly every time - thanks Laurent, and thanks to the band for making our reception so special and fun!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/29/2015

Best decision we made on our wedding day!

After choosing our venue, the band was the next most important thing on our list. We spent a lot of time reviewing bands, most of which were cheesy, over-the-top promo videos. Choosing STS was one of the best decisions we made. We and our guests were out on the dance floor all night. STS is extremely talented across the board. After the wedding, our friends and family could not stop talking about the performance they put on. If you are still searching for a band, stop and reach out to STS ASAP!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Roberta · Married on 06/13/2015

What a party! Several of our guests took their information for their daughter's wedding! They worked with the bride and groom to make the night exactly what they wanted. Break were minimal. People who claim to be non dancers, danced. The bride sang with them for a very special touch. I will hire them again!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Jenn · event on: 02/28/2015

STS was extremely flexible in our request from them; we needed different types of music played at different times to manage the attendees Joel was very professional and responsive in our communications. He asked all the right questions I wouldn't normally think of which ultimately made the evening a huge success. With many other aspects of an event to plan, he put my mind at ease when it came to entertainment. I wish I could work with them for every event I plan. *For the record, it was a fundraising event.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Ellen · Married on 03/18/2012

FABULOUS! This was my third daughter's wedding and I loved the other bands, but this band put them to shame even! Not only were they so enjoyable , some of friends who really know music, mentioned their high level of talent way above the typical "wedding band" sound. Guests kept asking for their name, as many of them will have weddings coming up. They were so good, and I've never seen this before, the audience that filled the dance floor screamed, "Encore!" and they did! Also, another step above was that the group provided an MC who managed the evening and also, in advance, there was an assigned person to communicate with who was delightful to deal with, accommodating and demonstrated great follow through. We couldn't have been more pleased and grateful to Steel Toe Stiletto!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Maria · Married on 07/28/2018

Steel Toe Stiletto was absolutely amazing! Our reception was a blast! We have had several friends tell us it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and a HUGE part of that is because of STS. They absolutely killed it. During the wedding and after, many of our guests commented on how talented they were and how they made the evening. They kept the party rolling and almost every single guest was on the dance floor the entire time. Do yourself a favor and book them! You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Patricia · Married on 05/09/2015

Steel Toe Stiletto is the BEST wedding band I have ever heard. We got so lucky to have them play at our wedding. Our guests are still talking about them 3 months later. Our dance floor was full from the first note they played till the last. In fact everyone chanted for an encore! We had a great time at our wedding thanks to STS!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Steel Toe Stiletto's reply:

Tricia! You were a stunning bride and Ari was hilarious on the dance floor. Thank you sooo much for having us. We were honored and had an amazing time. All the best to you and Ari!
  • Zach

Zach M. · Married on 01/04/2020

Perfect Band for Perfect Night

I know they are expensive. But my wife and I would agree they were the best money we spent on our wedding reception. They played all genres amazingly, and nearly every guest we spoke to commented on how they thought they were at a concert. We constantly look back on our wedding night and always think about the band!

They are professional, and the best. Worth every penny.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Kristin · Married on 07/20/2019

What a party!

WHAT A PARTY!! steel toe did such an amazing job. From the piano player during cocktail hour to the soft background music at dinner, to the dance floor all night!! The dance floor was never empty. They picked the perfect music playlist. Not going to lie i was very nervous not having control over exactly what songs but it turned out amazing. It was fun to be surprised and they nailed the playlist based on the questionnaire we filled out. Everyone keeps telling us how amazing our band was! I would chose them again 10 times over!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

J. · Married on 09/08/2018

I lost count of the number of guests, young and old, who sought me out to say that Steel Toe Stiletto was the best party band they'd ever heard. We didn't even have the expected alcohol consumption because STS kept everyone dancing all night. They made our reception so much fun - thank you STS!

Sent on 09/13/2018