Steel Margarita Reviews

Steel Margarita View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1 User photo

Terry Married on 08/08/2018
    Steel Margarita was awesome for my daughters wedding in August 2017 at Stratton Moutain! She agree to travel and her performance was fun! All our guest enjoyed her music and entire performance I highly recommend her!

Steel Margarita's reply:

I remember performing for your daughter’s wedding which was absolutely beautiful. I’m so happy home sometime really know much weight on the cocktail hour songs! Many of your family really enjoyed the Billy Joel song ! Sincerely , Terri Muldoon, Steel Margarita
    Marion Married on 02/17/2018
    I had Steel Margarita play at my goddaughter's wedding cocktail hour last month. What a hit! She was prompt, professional and played all the songs that the bride and groom requested. All the guests were quite impressed with her steel pan music and the bridal couple were thrilled!
    Marion Benesh, Long Island NY

Steel Margarita's reply:

Aloha Marion. i’m so happy your guests enjoyed my music as well as the bride and groom!
    Terry Muldoon SteelMargarita
    Rachel Married on 01/23/2018
    Steel Margarita was a wonderful addition to our customer hospitality event. She provided background music and entertainment for the whole thing, and was more than willing to accommodate the guests' preferences and make it great time for everyone. She was well-engaged with our audience, gracious, punctual and dedicated. Would hire again in a heartbeat.
    Rachel Event on: 01/22/2018

Steel Margarita's reply:

Thank you rachel if you want to for enjoying my music for your party. Everyone at your company was really delightful and I’m so glad they enjoyed my music! Terry Muldoon Steelpan Margarita
    Martha Married on 09/16/2017
    Steel Margarita added a delightful, unique touch to my Daughters Bridal shower.

Steel Margarita's reply:

Glad your company really enjoyed the music ! Very nice people working there and I enjoyed interacting with them as well. Thank you, Terri Muldoon, Steel Margarita. Very nice people working there and I enjoyed interacting with them as well. Thank you, Terri Muldoon, Steel Margarita Stan
    Judi Married on 07/31/2017
    We loved that Steel Margarita played at our beach wedding last weekend. She added a very Caribbean touch to our cocktail hour! We had the reception at Parker’s Garage In Beach Haven, NJ. which is on the bay! Perfect setting for Terry’s great music! Do not miss her!!! Everyone loved her music!!! Very easy to work with too!!!

Steel Margarita's reply:

Thank you Judi. It was a beautiful wedding in Long Beach Island ! I hope you will be seeing me soon where I play on Long Beach Island ! 🌴🎶🌴
    Denise Married on 07/01/2017
    Steele margarita performed at our party last year. She played great variety of well known songs that brought people together. Her music made my party a hit!
  • I
    Irene Married on 05/06/2017
    Steel Margarita performed at my daughter’s wedding last year, it was really great. My guests commented how enjoyable!!
    Theresa Married on 12/01/2012
    I hired Steel Margarita for my wedding in 2012. She performed at my cocktail hour. She was excellent! My guest really enjoyed her variety of music. I had a winter wedding and she was able to accommodate the music to our winter theme! Would highly recommended her, extremely professional and booking her was very easy. 5 stars!