68 Reviews for Steel Drum Weddings feat. Minsky Delmonte

Drums (3)
Cocktail Hour (3)
Instrumentals (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Minsky was amazing . He also have a very sweet personality.

Profile Picture Akeeba, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Minsky was amazing. He was very professional and full of smiles

Profile Picture Akiba, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Minsky come play for a Luau for our residents at our Assisted Living. He was GREAT!! My residents absolutely loved him! He came with such energy and a positive attitude! Our residents talked non-stop about this event for several days. We are thankful that he was available to make our event memorable.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Minsky was great, and added exactly the right tropical touch to our pool party that we were looking for.

Profile Picture Kat, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

From our first correspondence I knew that Minsky would not disappoint. He cared so much about the atmosphere that we wanted to create. The steel drums were perfect for our beach wedding and on the deck cocktail hour. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed what Minsky added to our day. Minsky created a memory that all of us will never forget. Minsky exceeded our expectations of fun and entertainment.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

So great!! Minsky made our beach ceremony and reception music just as we had envisioned! The steel drums sounded amazing! Minsky made all the preparations stressfree and he is very professional and personable. We would highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Minsky added such a fun vibe to our beach wedding! Professional and great to work with. We would recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Book him early so you won't be left out!

Profile Picture Jeff, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We found Minsky to be very, very professional. He was easy to work with, and his music is fabulous. The music added so much to the ambiance to our wedding dinner. When we planned the wedding, we had hoped to hold the wedding dinner outside, and thought that steel drums music would give a sort of 'Caribbean' flavor. The weather did not cooperate, and we had to move the dinner inside. I was worried that the music would be too loud or overpowering in a relatively small space, but Minsky was totally flexible, and the music was terrific -- and definitely not too loud. Minsky was very, very personable, and fun to work with. He knew just how to make it all work, seamlessly, which took more stress off of us! I would definitely recommend Minsky -- he makes the event very special!!!

Profile Picture Trish, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Fantastic! We would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Jeffry, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Minsky was a delight to work with. He was enthusiastic, extremely professional, and just a wonderful addition to our event. He even let some of the kids play with the drum. The entire event, everybody kept commenting how happy and energetic he was. I would 100% recommend Minsky to anybody, and I would even consider doing another event just so he can attend and play for us again!

Profile Picture Ron, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We absolutely loved having Minsky play at our wedding!! We had him provide the music for our ceremony on the beach as well as our cocktail hour in the reception hall at Jennette's Pier. A number of our guests mentioned how unique they thought it was and how much they enjoyed the music!

Minsky himself was great to work with. Highly responsive and extremely flexible. We couldn't have asked for a better vendor.

We highly recommend Minsky and his beautiful steel drum - it was the perfect complement to our beach wedding and really helped set the tone for a relaxing and fun reception!

Profile Picture Dani, 4/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Minsky is delightful! We are so glad we chose him for our beach wedding. He is professional, talented, and truly one of the nicest people I have ever met. He added the perfect touch to our ceremony. I highly recommend Minsky Delmonte!! You will love him!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great music! We used Minsky for our beach wedding, and for our cocktail hour, our guests loved him!!!!!! 5 stars all the way around.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Minsky enjoys making people happy and is an incredible addition to your wedding or other special event. He was a welcome addition to ours and drew many compliments from family and friends. He was easy to work with, reasonably priced, thoughtful and lots of fun! Thank you Minsky!

Profile Picture Allen, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

By the end of the night Minksy felt like family!

Profile Picture User6613871, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Instrumental-Solo

Minsky was great! He was fast to respond, very friendly, and very flexible. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Minsky is so incredibly easy to work with, and always brings a good time with him. He performed for both our welcome reception and cocktail hour, and it was such a joy! All guests enjoyed him as well.

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Instrumentals

Minsky was super friendly, great at communicating, and AMAZING at his job. Everyone loved him and it was a very unique touch to our wedding day. He and the photographer were my absolute favorite. My husband and I feel so honored he was a part of our day. We will always remember him. Thanks so much, Minsky.

Profile Picture Rikki, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Minsky was very easy to work with especially over emails! We loved that he sent us a video initially introducing himself! Nice added touch! Our guests loved him! I can't wait to see our wedding video! He also was happy to snap a picture with us after the ceremony! Yay! Would definitely recommend him for your wedding or function!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

After hearing Minsky play once, my daughter was sold and knew that she wanted him to play at her wedding. He played as the guests arrived as well as during the cocktail hour and everyone loved him. His music created an island vibe and his smile and personality were just an added bonus. Not only was his music amazing but he was a pleasure to deal with from the start. I highly recommend him if you are looking to add some flair, class, style and fun to your event. You will not be disappointed. All of the guests raved about what a nice touch he added and we could not be happier that we found this wonderfully talented and super nice guy who helped make our daughter's wedding day perfect!!

Profile Picture Debra, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everyone commented on the ambience of the evening. The music was a big hit! Thanks for everything.

Profile Picture kim, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Drums, Rehearsal Dinner

Thank you so much for making the event a huge success! You played beautifully! Thank you again and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Drums, Instrumental-Solo

Minsky played the ceremony music for our wedding and it was wonderful! His rates were affordable and he was willing to travel from NC to WV just to play for a few hours! My guests who arrived early loved listening while waiting and the ceremony music was perfect! My only regret is that I didn't also have him play during the reception! My family is trying to think of other occasions to celebrate just to have him come back and play for us!

Profile Picture User6026999, 2+ years ago, 1 Review