StayTuned DJ Entertainment Reviews

47 | Lemoyne, PA

47 Reviews for StayTuned DJ Entertainment

1 User photo

Mary · Married on 03/18/2017

We used Jeremy for a fundraising event for our school. He was very easy to book, arrived on time, and was prepared with all the music we discussed beforehand. He was very nice and personable and even kind enough to make general announcements for us. I would definitely use him again!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2017

YES! Yes! Yes! I didn't even have to think about the rating because it was a easy 5 stars! I felt very confident about how the day would go especially after we met at the Venue. The day went perfectly and I continue to look back on it and be impressed at how easy it was to work with them. I needed quite a bit of uplighting, music at the outdoor ceremony, the cocktail hour and of course the reception. He made it all happen and seamless! I never felt any chaos or confusion. Personally, I wanted to leave the music up to him because that's what his forte is so I gave a handful of songs that I didn't want (line dances etc.) and asked for a selection that young and old would love and everyone would dance and sing to. The music was perfect! The venue said they haven't seen dance floor that "active" in a LONG time and they told me there was never a moment it was empty! I loved how attentive they were too the entire night making sure I was totally taken care of. The glow sticks were a hit and we even have crazy photos with my husband wearing them as a toga (such great memories!). You won't be disappointed at all and the fact that Jeremy was responsive and relaxed was really a perfect fit for me. I needed someone flexible with my needs but also responsive so I didn't get crazy bride syndrome. We had our wedding at a Country Club and it was about 150 count and the flow was perfect (almost too good when the open bar was delayed longer than we were)! I wanted the formalities out of the way so we could enjoy the evening and that went along great too-I highly recommend that for anyone else as well. Thank you for making my day special!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Amyra · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeremy of StayTuned DJ Entertainment was such an asset to our wedding. In addition to being a great DJ who had to accommodate some interesting music requests, from belly dancing music, to New Orleans jazz, to inappropriate 90's hip hop, he also took the lead in speaking to the venue staff regarding keeping the meal service on schedule so as not to interfere with the actual fun part of the wedding. Our pre-wedding meetings and communication were very helpful and very organized so I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. Also the value of the services provided was great. I would recommend StayTuned and Jeremy to all my friends.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Phillip · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeremy is amazing! We gave him free reign on what music to play, etc. The only stipulation was that our guests had an insane amount of fun. Jeremy and his StayTuned team exceeded all expectations. Months later I am still getting comments on the amazing party and music. Choosing StayTuned is the easiest, most hassle free decision you'll make for your event.

Sent on 10/14/2016

What a great DJ! I worked with Jeremy directly and he was so accommodating to all my requests. I had a lot of songs I wanted to hear and he made sure he had all of them for my wedding. Very responsive to all the details and handled everything perfectly, even in my unique setting (family property in a barn, with no AC)!
    They were very flexible, even on the fly. When I thought my violist wasn't going to show up, he was able to find and cue up our processional music as back up. From announcing the wedding party to transitioning guests from one agenda event to the next, to some last minute unscheduled announcements, it was seamless and smooth!
    His personality was a great fit for my guests, they even pulled him onto the dance floor at one point :-) I wouldn't change a thing about the experience!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Alicia · Married on 04/02/2016

The students at our Prom enjoyed their time and your music. Some complained about the music, however, I kindly reminded them that they selected the music so they should make better selections next time if they did not like what was played (teenagers, lol). The only other comment they did make was that it was hard to hear you when you made announcements. Otherwise great job! Thanks for allowing them to choose the playlist.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Shelbie · Married on 10/10/2015

Love jeremy !! Such a fun dj with amazing talent.

Sent on 11/09/2015

We had a great evening because of him! He was very well put together during the planning stages and we were throughly satisfied with how he set up for the event well. Everyone loved the music and we would be thrilled to use him again. Kudos were heard throughout everyone. He brought glowsitcks which I thought no one would even care about and people went crazy for them! They couldn't get them out fast enough and people talked about it days after. StayTuned will be top on our list if we ever have a need for a professional DJ!

Sent on 09/28/2015

COURTNAY · Married on 09/12/2015

Jeremy was truly a FANTASTIC DJ!!!! From the very beginning he helped us pick out music we weren't sure about, and even able to mix it up a little bit! He communicated throughout the whole process! All of the music was fun and upbeat, and got everyone on the dance floor! He himself even took a moment to join in! We had compliments from our guests all night about how great our DJ was. That in itself is a true testament to our amazing entertainment! I recommend Stay Tuned DJ Entertainment to everyone who wants a fun and memorable wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Ashlee · Married on 07/25/2015

Jeremy was very professional and awesome to work with!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Brandon and Whitney · Married on 09/20/2014

Jeremy was awesome! He was very well mannered, well dressed and very sharp young man. He did everything we asked and even stayed an extra 2.5hrs after our agreed time the night of the wedding. Would highly recommend for anyone's wedding. Jeremy is the man!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Megan · Married on 09/06/2014

Had a wide variety of songs my guest requested. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/16/2014

The · Married on 06/21/2014

Everything thing was perfect! He was flexible to make changes the day of and work with us on all that we needed. Our guests loved him as well!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Jeremy from StayTuned DJ Entertainment was great! He kept things moving along throughout the night and really got our guests dancing. He even provided me with an outline of the night and each song that was going to be played before the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. Everyone from StayTuned DJ Entertainment was so nice and super helpful. They did a wonderful job!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Jodi · event on: 11/09/2013

Jeremy was an excellent DJ to work with from the booking all the way through the completion of our party! I would use him again and again!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Bob · event on: 10/20/2013

Jeremy Fallinger of StayTuned DJEntertainment is the consumate professional. Last year when asked to DJ for our Special Olympics Christmas dinner/dance he enthusiastically accepted the date. Our athletes had a wonderful time and enjoyed the glow necklasses he handed out to every athlete that came onto the dancefloor....this encouraged even our shyest to enjoy the fun with others as they danced. His interaction with our Special Olympics athletes was heartwarming and he reacted most appropriately to their requests. What is also extremely noteworthy is that Jeremy, when presented with his payment check, refused to accept it!!!! He would not take a penny. He has DJ'd for us three additional times, each time doing a fantastic job and each time refusing payment. A caring gentleman and exceptional DJ, he has our highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jeremy was very professional during my wedding and reception. He was great to work with during the planning process and was able to accommodate anything we had wanted. I highly recommend using Jeremy an if I need a dj again, he will definitely be the one!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

crystal · Married on 04/20/2013

I highly recommend this Dj. He listened. to all of our out of the ordinary requests and kept the party going.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Amber · Married on 11/03/2012

StayTuned DJ Entertainment DJ’ed our wedding this past November and they were awesome! Jeremy met with my husband and me months before the wedding and went over a detailed itinerary for our special day. He was easy to follow up with and flexible when I made last-minute changes to music in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding. StayTuned took care of our ceremony music as well and did a flawless job. The reception music went off without a hitch too. Everyone was commenting on the music selection during and after the reception. StayTuned is highly recommended!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2012

Jeremy did a great job and remembered my goofy LMFAO fixation! Our wedding was great, even though we didn't pull the reception together until the last minute, thinks to him.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Amy · Married on 04/07/2012

Jeremy did a great job as my DJ for my husband's birthday party and for our foundation's cocktail party. He plays songs you want to hear and takes request's. He is very flexible and easy to work with in planning your event. I would recommend him as DJ for any event.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Andrea · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Excellent DJ in Central PA

StayTuned Entertainment made our special day even more special. They provided the wedding music, dinner music and dance music. They made sure the day went exactly as we wanted and kept the event running smoothly. We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for entertainment in Central PA.

Sent on 04/11/2020