STAVRA Photography Reviews

STAVRA Photography 5
STAVRA Photography 6
STAVRA Photography 7

Alycia · Married on 10/08/2011

Stavra was amazing. Her pictures are AMAZING, and I can't wait to put our album together. More than a photographer, Stavra became a friend during the process, and that's definitely what makes her shine above the rest of the industry. She bent over backwards to accommodate our unique situation as our plans unfolded, and she had some fantastic ideas for pictures that came out perfectly. Her services were far better than I had dreamed.

Sent on 01/17/2012

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Hi Aycia and Jeremy!! Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it and love you guys. You are an awesome couple and I'm so glad we have become friends too!

Jackie · Married on 10/02/2011

Stavra Kalina Photography does WONDERFUL work love her and her work very easy to work with and is a sweet loving person :) I would totally use her again and let people know that she does great work....

Sent on 11/10/2011
  • O

Kelli · Married on 06/18/2011

We had such an amazing time working with Stavra. She took the time to get to know my husband and I and provided us with beautiful pictures that were exactly what we were looking for! She was very professional and her fun welcoming personality made working with her such a pleasure. Our pictures truly captured the joy and happiness that we felt on our wedding day and we look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Suzanne · Married on 10/09/2010

Stavra is amazing and the pictures and my wedding album were breathtaking. She helped me stay calm during the hectic pace of wedding planning. I knew I could trust her to get all the shots I wanted but she did much more than I could have thought of. She was very professional and helpful the day of the wedding, the guest were even saying how much they loved her because she made everyone feel comfortable.
    I can't say enough how much I loved working with her and will definitely be using her for pregnancy pictures and as the kids grow!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Shannon · Married on 09/25/2010

Stavra was the best! She took beautiful pictures of our ceremony and was even able to get my uncooperative nephews to shine. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone who needs a photographer.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Dori · Married on 09/18/2010

We could not have been happier with Stavra. She was fantastic- fun, professional, creative, and so talented- our photos came out fabulously. I've had several people recommend that I submit shots to magazines. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Tina · Married on 06/27/2010

I know, I know... Who gets all 5's.. Well Stavra well deserves it..
    Stavra photographed my best friends wedding.. I thought she did a fabulous job..
    When it was my turn, I chose Stavra.. She did a wonderful job and was warm with all of my friends and family. I highly recommend her to any upcoming bride :)
    Have a blast.. Because ... she is fun and full of great ideas.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Brett · Married on 06/10/2010

Stavra is the best. She makes you feel very comfortable and allows you to enjoy your day. I dont photograph well, but she made my wife and I look amazing

Sent on 11/16/2011

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Thanks for the great review Brett and Heather!
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/21/2010

Stavra was absolutely amazing to work with. Her prices are very reasonable and she took beautiful pictures of my big day! I couldn't be happier with the results. I had a huge bridal party and I wanted to make sure I was able to attend our cocktail hour. She somehow was able to fit in all the pictures I requested and get us all to the cocktail hour on time!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Andrea · Married on 09/26/2009

We loved Stavra. She was great through the whole process from our engagement pictures, to wedding pictures, to baby pictures. The pictures were great and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Pamela · Married on 05/02/2009

Stavra is a wonderful photographer and a wonderful person to share such a special day with. She and her team are professional yet easy going and I would highly recommend her to all.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Alison · Married on 06/07/2008

Stavra is awesome. Her work is excellent and get creativity is out of this world. She is the perfect personality to have around on what can often be a stressful day! Look no further thank Stavra!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Ash

We couldn't be happier with Stavra! She was wonderful from start to finish. From our engagement photos to the day of wedding, she put us at ease. Her assistant Jen was wonderful as well.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Shikha · Married on 10/04/2014

Stavra is professional, passionate, and personable! She has great energy and knows how to get the best from everyone. My wedding pictures are amazing, and Stavra really captured the beauty of my wedding venue. She really went above and beyond, and worked tirelessly. I was so comfortable working with her. I highly recommend Stavra and am so glad that she's the photographer I picked for my big day.

Sent on 12/28/2014

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Shikha! I loved being a part of your beautiful wedding day and such an awesome venue. You and Kevin were great!