STAVRA Photography Reviews

STAVRA Photography 6
STAVRA Photography 7
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/09/2018

At the end of your wedding you are left with memories and the photos to support them ... which is why when it came to choosing our photographer we knew we needed the best and that is EXACTLY what we found with Stavra !

We quickly fell in love with not only her work ( she seriously creates masterpieces ) but we fell in love with her ! Stavra is warm, humorous, caring and one of the sweetest souls we have ever met !

We selected her package which included our engagement photos, save the dates, wedding photos and albums.

Our engagement photos came out gorgeous ! She was so patient while allowing us to involve our 2 year old daughter and captured the love that we have for each other and for as a family ! She designed our save the dates which matched the theme of our wedding perfectly !

On our wedding day Stavra and Jenn captured everything and were as excited and in the moment as we were ! They hustled around making sure everything was captured ... the moments we were part of and the moments we weren’t. We got married on June 9th and it was a hot and humid day and Stavra and Jenn always made sure we were cooled off ( Jenn your fanning technique is the BEST) and ok !

Their smiles and professionalism and efficiency with which they worked was impressive to not only us but our family and friends.

I can not wait to relive my wedding through the photos and know that Stavra will be my go to for all of life’s milestones and family photos.

I give the highest recommendation for her services you will not regret it !

Xoxoxooxoxoxo Mr and Mrs Hoffman

STAVRA Photography 13
    STAVRA Photography 14
    STAVRA Photography 15

Sam · Married on 11/04/2016

Love her!!! She was fantastic!!! She went above and beyond for our wedding!! She gave my husband and I everything we wanted and asked for and more. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review! You guys were a pleasure!

Megan · Married on 06/05/2016

She was amazing her prints were phenomenal!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Thank you Megan!!!!

Elise · Married on 05/21/2016

Stavra was an exceptional photographer from day 1. She was so much fun to spend the day with during our engagement shots, and I could tell that she had a good eye. Prior to the wedding day, we took a trip together into Philly and drove around picking out the spots I wanted to have photos. She also dealt with my mom (who was very particular about what she wanted) and met with her on multiple occasions to make sure she delivered exactly what we all wanted (but of course, always made sure everything was okay with me first). The wedding day was rainy, but that didn't stop a great time in Philly taking beautiful photos. I recommend Stavra if you want great photos beyond the standard shots, a personalized experience, and overall a fun time taking photos. It's well worth the investment.

Kari · Married on 04/15/2016

From the moment I met Stavra I knew she was the photographer for us! She immediately interacted with my girls and they took right to her! Stavra is so warm and caring that our girls were comfortable around her and we got amazing shots of them!! Thank you Stavra for helping us make our day the best day ever!!

Stavra is an amazing photographer! She made our families feel so comfortable and worked with our two little nephews to get some great shots. Stavra's pictures are beautiful; she captured all of the special moments.

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

Ryan and I are extremely happy that we decided on Stavra Photography for our wedding pictures.

We were in Florida when we were looking into vendors and she was so easy to talk to and was always available to answer any question we had. She seemed just as excited for our wedding as we were!

The week of our wedding a hurricane was possibly heading our way and a nor'easter was bringing some awful weather our way. Stavra called us to make sure we were holding up okay and to assure us that no matter the weather we would get beautiful pictures.

Stavra and Emily braved the wind, rain, and flooding and took some amazing pictures. They were so full of energy which added to the excitement of our day. They had some great picture ideas with the weather the way it was and were great with the kids.

We can't wait to see our pictures and will be returning customers for family portraits when the time comes!!!

Nichelle · Married on 09/18/2015

Stavra was amazing from the first day I called her to set up initial meeting to engagement photo shoot to wedding day. She made us feel very comfortable, which for me was #1 when it come to photographers. She is very attentive and accommodating when it comes to questions or special requests. The quality of her work is exceptional! I was so pleased with everything and wouldn't think twice about calling her for future events!

Sent on 04/08/2016

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Hi Nichelle, Thank you for the amazing review. I really appreciate it! You both were great!

Corinna · Married on 06/06/2015

Once you meet the photographer you will know they are the right one. Honest & reasonable and recreates you special day into memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/11/2016

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Corinna! Hope you and the family are all well. Miss you guys.

Lisa · Married on 04/24/2015

Finding a wedding photographer is one of the most important parts of your wedding. It needs to be booked pretty much right after you find your vendor to ensure you get the photographer you want! After seeing stavra's photos at the venue I chose, the Bradford estates, I knew she was the one. She took beautiful images. Stavra is very personable, fun, easy going and easy to work with! My husband and I were super nervous when taking our engagement photos because we obviously had never done this before. She made us feel comfortable in every way possible. She also took an abundance of photos, which is something you defiantly want!! Our photos came out beautiful, and I couldn't have been more happy with our choice! If our family expands, we will definitely use stavra again to document another life changing moment!

Sent on 09/14/2015

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Lisa, I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful review! You guys were a pleasure!!!

stavra captured everything we asked and so much more. She is very professional and is so great to work with. I was at three weddings prior and some paid so much more for their photographer and we not nearly as satisfied as we were.

Carolyn · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I met Stavra and saw her work at the LBI Wedding Roadshow. We had been searching for a photographer and her work stood out above the rest in terms of design, presentation and quality. Couple with fabulous photography her awesome personality!! She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed, and was great with all my guests as well as the staff at my venue! She was worth every penny we spent!!! Would recommend 100%, you will not regret the decision!

Sent on 07/26/2014

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I really appreciate it!

Erica · Married on 05/17/2014

We used Stavra for our wedding and couldn't have been more pleased!! Not only did she do a fabulous job on our wedding photos we also had an amazing engagement shoot with her!! She is extremely professional yet still super fun to work with! I would recommend her to anyone you will not be disappointed!! We will definitely continue to use her services as our family grows :-)

Sent on 07/17/2014

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Erica, Thanks so much for the awesome review! I really appreciate it and cannot wait till the family grows! LOL

Joanne · Married on 10/12/2013

I would recommend Stavra to everyone.. She was amazing.. Friendly, fun, professional and a pleasure to be around.. Stavra does amazing work!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Joanne for the kind review! Happy New Year to you both!

Erin · Married on 09/07/2013

Stavra was such a joy to work with. She really takes her time and gets to know you and your style and keeps that in mind when shooting. My husband and I could not have asked for someone more talented, fun and respectful.

Sara · Married on 08/17/2013

There is no one else out there who could have captured our special day better than Stavra Kalina at Stavra Photography! Her relaxed style and super friendly personality made it so easy to plan how we wanted to have our day recorded. Stavra was extremely responsive, prompt, and the utmost professional at all times. Stavra made it so easy to customize what we wanted. From the included engagement shoot (done at the location of our choice) to the morning of the wedding, Stavra was able to capture our personality while still making our shots feel completely unique to us as a couple. We had the BEST day shooting our engagement shots. We could not stop laughing and just had so much fun. Stavra's gentle direction made us look AMAZING in our shots, but still natural and not "posed." She was willing to go where we wanted to go, but was also wonderful in recommending different locations and areas to best capture us. She was fully available throughout the entire wedding day. She took shots I didn't even know about until we got our album back, and they are absolutely stunning. She was ever present, but non-intrusive, and really just made the whole wedding party feel so relaxed and comfortable that our pictures came out amazing. I highly, highly recommend her for your wedding photographer. She was by far the most professional, responsive, and accommodating vendor that I worked with for my wedding. 5 stars all the way!!! Thanks Stavra!!

Cee · Married on 06/08/2013

There were several photographers I had been considering, I chose Stavra because she had all the answers to my questions before I had to ask! Lovely, talented, gifted and extremely patient

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2012

I would highly recommend Stavra Kalina for a photographer for any occasion! She captured the most important moments of my wedding day and made me feel so at ease the entire time. Her and her assistant were a pleasure to work with and did a fabulous job. Stavra is truly talented and I felt so lucky to have her with me on my special day! I've seen a lot of wedding photos but none come close to what a unique approach she has. I will be using her for all my professional photos in the future!

• Wanda

Wanda · Married on 08/18/2012

Every time I look at these pictures I have a huge smile on my face. Their professionalism is second to none and both of our families still comment on our wonderful photographers. These pictures are simply perfect. I am so thankful to have such amazing memories documented in an such a perfect way. We are so glad we chose them as our photographers!

Cortney · Married on 07/14/2012

Stavra made my wedding day more perfect than I could have ever imagined.

James · Married on 07/13/2012

Re: Claire Grazioso / Jim Flinner wedding at the Bonnet Island Estate near Long Beach Island, NJ on July 13th, 2012.

Claire and I cannot say enough great things about Stavra. We are fans and would recommend her to anyone.

To us, she is more than a photographer -- she has an artist's eye. In addition, she is such a joy to be around -- enthusiastic and supportive.

She brings an energy to her work that is infectious and brings out the best in those she is photographing.

Our biggest challenge has been trying to select which photos should go in our formal album.

Taryn & Jon · Married on 06/09/2012

Stavra was wonderful to work with. She is so sweet and down to earth. She made my fiancé and I feel at ease during our photo shoots. Members of our bridal party even commented on how great Stavra was to work with. We had so much fun on our wedding day taking pictures. The pictures turned out amazing as well! She captured many memorable moments from our day. We would definitely recommend Stavra's services!

ErinMarie · Married on 01/21/2012

I love Stavra!
    She was so much fun to work with, and very outgoing.
    We also had our engagement shoot with her and the pictures were amazing. I can't wait to see the wedding pics!
    She was always willing to work with you and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/07/2012

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Thanks ErinMarie!! Love you guys too!!

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2012

Stavra is a fabulous photographer. I recommend her for all of your photo needs.

Emily · Married on 10/09/2011

Stavra's creativity made her stand out far beyond all the other photographers I met with when booking my wedding. She can turn any situation or area into a creative master piece that turns any and every photo into a work of art that you will want to have framed and hung in an area where everyone can see it. Her albums are one of a kind and go above and beyond the norm. I would recommend Stavra for any of your photography needs but her specialty in weddings makes her stand out above the rest. Your special day will be stress-free and worry-free if you book her as your photographer. She is seriously the definition of "people person" and gets along with everyone. She is so easy to talk to and I felt no hesitation in asking her to do things even down to helping with the transportation of my flowers. I can go on and on about how great she is but overall she will blow you away with her professional creativity and amazing personality.

Sent on 01/30/2012

STAVRA Photography's reply:

Wow...Emily thanks for the best review ever! Luv ya!