Statement Letterpress + Design Reviews

3 | Lexington, VA

3 Reviews for Statement Letterpress + Design

Jeb · Married on 01/02/2018

Amira was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was able to help us narrow down and define the look we wanted even when we weren't able to do it ourselves. When we had edits and wanted to try a new look, she was happy to work with us to find exactly what we wanted on a super quick turnaround. We absolutely love the final product and can't recommend Amira enough. She turned a potentially stressful experience into an enjoyable and easy one.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Helen · Married on 08/05/2017

Statement Letterpress and Design exceeded my expectations! My fiance and I worked with Amira to come up with a custom designed invitation suite. She took the time to really get a feel for what it was that we were looking for during our initial consultation. We were totally blown away when we saw the proofs of her design. It was so perfectly what we were looking for and even better than we imagined. I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with a vendor who is so passionate about their art and delivering such a high quality product.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Eileen · Married on 04/01/2017

Statement did a beautiful job with our wedding invitations and signage! Amira also designed and bound our guest book/photo album by hand. It is by far my favorite keepsake from our wedding weekend and I know that my husband and I will cherish it for years to come. I could not recommend Statement enough! Amira is an incredibly skilled artist and has a wonderful attention to detail that is apparent throughout the entire process. Thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Statement Letterpress + Design's reply:

Thank you so much Eileen! It was a joy to work with you and Shane.