Starling Events Reviews

Starling Events View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Garrett Married on 10/16/2015
    Sarandon was referred to us from our friends who got married about 5 years earlier. They had nothing but good words to say so we were confident in her ability to coordinate our big day. She made herself readily available from the moment we had booked her and threw herself into providing us suggestions for vendors we had yet to book. She kept us on schedule without too much pressure. Sarandon also helped to facilitate our rehearsal which was very helpful. On the day of, she and her assistant were present all throughout the preparation, coordination and break down. There was never a moment in which we couldn't find her when needed; she was also very prompt at giving us and our DJ and MC cues. All in all, we felt very well taken care of and our wedding went on without a hitch (well, a few, but unrelated to Sarandon's services...)
    Stella Married on 10/16/2015
    Superb!!! All I can say is that Sarandon is a superstar and if you are considering her for your Day-Of Wedding Coordination then look no further.

I had met with a few other coordinators before Sarandon and it was a mixed bag. Some seemed capable and nice, but very expensive. It was difficult for me to find someone who I felt comfortable with in my price range. I almost went with a coordinator who was affordable, regardless of the fact that she made me feel like I was late on all of my wedding planning and was putting a lot of stress of me to get things done now! Wait a second here...! Aren't coordinators supposed to make you feel less stressed? Aren't they supposed to take stuff of your plate?

Sarandon appeared right on cue to save my wedding day (and sanity). I reached out to a friend who gotten married 5 years prior, and she RAVED about Sarandon. I immediately setup a time to talk to her and it was a huge difference. Sarandon is so calm in her demeanor, yet she exudes this aura of confidence that lets you know she can and will get things done for you. After that first phone conversation, Sarandon put me at ease about all of the things the other coordinator was stressing me over, and I booked her right away. It was the single best investment for my big day.

Sarandon is super quick to answer texts and emails about anything, big or small. She makes herself available to you for whatever referrals or questions you have. She also gave me lots of advice about decor items, what looks good in her experience, what should happen at this time, etc. It was great to have her professional opinion for some things that I wouldn't even have thought about.

On the big day, Sarandon pulled everything together beautifully. From my perspective, everything went off without a hitch. Which is exactly how you want to feel! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it. My wedding was beautiful and everything that I wanted it to be with Sarandon taking charge!

Starling Events's reply:

Stella! Many thanks to you and Garrett for such glowing reviews. It was such a pleasure spending time with you and your two families...now one! I'm honored to have been a part of your blessed day. Many happy years to you two!
    Eve Married on 11/08/2014
    I couldn't have done my special day without Sarandon! She was so fabulous and went above and beyond the call of duty. She made everything run smoothly on my wedding day. My husband and I were so grateful that we had her with us to guide us through the whole planning process. Everything looked beautiful and all my guests couldn't stop complementing me on what a great time they had. I would definitely recommend Sarandon to any bride who wants to have fun, relax, and enjoy her wedding day with her husband, family and friends.
  • Q
    James G. Married on 03/24/2012

Starling Events provided us with an exceptional wedding planner. My wife and I were absolutely satisfied with her services, responsiveness, professionalism and her flexibility in working with our busy schedules. The value of having her on our team was priceless, and I would not hesitate to recommend her again.

Sequanna Married on 03/24/2012
    Sarandon was a great help with keeping me on track with up coming dates and holding me to personal goals and deadlines. I had a bit of a last minute wedding & she helped me to pull off a beautiful event that was just what I'd hoped for. Her attention to detail and professionalism are apparent from start to finish.

What a blessing it was to have her expertise on our side when it came to the incidentals we didn't consider, like checking in with our rental service to be sure that the caterer ordered enough extra place settings... (they did not). That was beyond perfect considering we had extra guests show and they were all able to eat!!! :o) (I wish I did... I heard the food was splendid!!!) Awesome team work.

While our evening flashed before our eyes, she made sure that along the way the details lined up as seamlessly as possible. Many Thanks Sarandon!! I'd do it all again, with perhaps at the minimum 6 months of planning instead of 2!!
    Katherine Married on 08/01/2009
    We did not realize how much help we needed until we met Sarandon and now, we know there is no way we could have done without her. It is impossible to give enough praise for her dedication, reliability, creativity, and organization. She dealt with every worry and obstacle smoothly and kindly. She was our partner in giddy excitement and our steady hand to get everything done. Sarandon truly goes above and beyond. The result was a wedding day that absolutely blew us and our guests away. Starling Events made our jumbled ideas into a dream wedding!
    Megan Married on 05/29/2009
    At first when starting the planning of my wedding I didn't think I would need a wedding planner. Now with the most PERFECT wedding behind me there is no way I could have had the magical day I had without Sarandon Vincent.
    Not only did she connect me to my florist (who was phenomenal!) She truly made my wedding day completely enjoyable.
    Her calmness and wonderful attitude made it always a pleasure and relief to work with her. Lots of little unexpected things came up the week of my wedding and had it not been for Sarandon I think I would have had a melt down.
    My wedding day was truly the best day of my life because of Starling Events!! I highly recommend their services for any event.
    Susan Married on 03/04/2006
    I used Starling events in February 2006 for my wedding of 75 people. Sarandon Cassidy-Vincent, wedding planner extraordinaire, was so amazing. I could not have made it through my wedding without her. Sarandon was everywhere. She was always there for me and never dropped the ball. The tables looked phenomenal, the reception room was vibrant and creative, and she always made time to check on me just to make sure that I was doing okay. Sarandon was organized, patient, and professional, yet very friendly and courteous. She made me feel like I had known her for years and earned my trust immediately. I highly recommend Sarandon's services to anyone who wants to have the perfect wedding day!
    Marrianne Married on 08/28/2010
    Sarandon was enjoyable to work with an professional at all times. Communication with her was easy. She worked ahead to get me on top of my due dates and budget. She catered to all my needs and made me feel respected my desires. I would definitely use her again or refer her to friends.