Starlight Wedding Films Reviews

27 | Sugar Loaf, NY

27 Reviews for Starlight Wedding Films

Kate · Married on 02/07/2009

If you are swaying back and forth about having a videographer for your wedding let me be the one to sway you—you NEED to have one and it NEEDS to be Starlight Video Productions!! We have nothing but good things to say about our experience with Starlight Productions! From the first contact we had with Bill everything was a breeze. He was more than accommodating! He allowed us to customize our video package to ensure we got what we wanted and in a price range that we were very happy with. Bill was great with following up to all of my e-mails—both before and after our wedding.

On the day of the wedding Bill was excellent! He was never intrusive but managed to capture EVERYTHING! He was prompt, professional & friendly. And we were blown away with our video! Bill sent us a small 3 minute clip right after the wedding to give us a small sample. I watched it about 3000 times!! His editing was brilliant and his music choice was wonderful. As for the actual video-we were blown away! He took the most important day of our life and made it even more beautiful! We are thrilled we went with Starlight Video Productions!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Liliya · Married on 06/29/2014

They were so attentive and nice! I barely noticed they were there throughout the wedding but yet I know they were videotaping all the important moments. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2014