Starlight Photography Reviews

42 | South Easton, MA

42 Reviews for Starlight Photography

DeAnna · Married on 06/30/2012

Kris of Starlight Photography was absolutely phenomenal. He was so upbeat and energetic on our big day so that we were able to get all of our photos done quickly and enjoy the party – which was very important to me! The amount of work he put in during our wedding day was unbelievable. He met my girls, my parents, and I at my house for pictures then ran over to the Easton Country Club for photos of the guys, then took a slew of pictures of our families and us at cocktail hour, and THEN stayed the entire night for more photos of our friends and family. The end result was over 500 of the most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen. Every time I look at our photo CD (which every bride should invest in getting) it brings tears to my eyes. We have the most amazing forever memories of the best day of our lives and we owe that to Starlight Photography. We will highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding and hope to also use them for future family photos!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Starlight Photography was great from the very beginning. They were on top of timing and periodically checked in with me to confirm the date and things that I needed. John (the owner) has a great deal of knowledge in his field and was very helpful when it came time to choose a package. I dealt mostly with Kris who is the owner's son and he was extremely professional, knowledgable and upbeat. It was a pleasure to work with him both for my engagement photos as well as my wedding day photos.

Sent on 06/30/2012

Molly · Married on 03/31/2012

Wonderful pictures! Kris is very comfortable friendly relationship established for inviting pictures. Get prices, and flexible packages!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Shaylin · Married on 05/21/2011

Kris at Starlight was our photographer. He is AWESOME! From the first meeting we had with Starlight, we knew we wanted Kris to be our photographer. His style is excellent, he's super friendly, and he knows his stuff. My brother and father both work in television, and they were completely impressed by Kris's attentiveness to our environment, etc throughout the day (and his camera too...).
    Anytime we had any question, the folks at Starlight were very quick to address it. They are so nice too! There's nothing like feeling SUPER comfortable with your vendors on your wedding day, and Starlight made us feel right at home. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/11/2010

This family owned business is certainly a great business. I met with both father and son; they were great, friendly, funny people.
    The father treated me as if it was his daughter's wedding. He was prompt, fun, and energetic. He made sure things went smooth and on time, and he also made sure that my husband and I took a breather every once in awhile to look around and appreciate the day. I have already recommended Starlight to many friends with wedding plans.
    Besides our formal pictures, I didn't notice him for the rest of the night. He was never in the way; he was discreet and never missed a perfect shot.

Sent on 02/10/2011

Lisa · Married on 07/17/2010

Kris and John were an absolute pleasure to work with, from our initial meeting through picking up our wedding album after the wedding. Kris does amazing work, and my husband and I are so happy with all the photos we will have for the rest of our lives. He was excellent at combining photojournalistic and modern shots for me and my husband with more traditional shots that made our parents happy. And John made the business-side of everything very easy, and was so much fun to chat with every time we went for a meeting. My husband and I recommend Starlight Photography without reserve, and are so happy with the final product we received from them.

Sent on 11/17/2010

Lisa · Married on 05/08/2010

Kris was fantastic , took 1000 pictures and didn't even know he was in the room...Highly recommended.....

Sent on 05/18/2010

Caitlin · Married on 09/12/2009

John was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. Both John and Kris were so great the day of our wedding and helped to make our day perfect. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! We couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2008

Chris provided us with wonderful service for our wedding. He met with us prior to the wedding to ensure he knew what was most important to us. We selected a partial wedding package, which was within our price range. We would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 09/09/2008

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2008

Our photographer was amazing!

He took time to ask me what I wanted from my pictures and what kinda of things that I thought I would expect back.

When I gave him a list of pictures I wanted to have spent time going over them with me and making sure he knew exactly what I wanted.

We had an issue with out photo site and when I was getting angry because we were being forced to leave the property (after I paid and had a permit) he told me not to worry about them and not get stressed out and he would take care of it.

He was just amazing and my pictures came out great!

Sent on 11/07/2008

Courtney · Married on 05/17/2008

John was awesome! My pictures came out perfect & he was able to take all the photo's I had requested. I also hired his on to do a journalistic package & those were so unique & lovely. I was glad I did those because they came in digital form & I was able to quickly upload those so people could see the photo's! John & his son are incredibly professional, kind & wonderful. I highly recommend them to anyone. They are very accommodating too! We made a pit stop post-ceremony to take pic's at a lake & I am so happy we did, because those are incredible!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Emilie · Married on 04/02/2016

Excellent work , highly recommend

Sent on 02/10/2017

The photographer that I had was not one of the regular photographers for starlight but it was still an amazing day.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Mallory · Married on 10/08/2010

LOVED LOVED LOVED!!! Starlight Photography. Not only was Kris a PHENOMENAL photographer who got every photo I asked for, they were a pleasure to work with. They suggested other vendors for us when we were first starting out our planning. John worked with us to develop a realistic wedding schedule, which REALLY helped us out. I would use Starlight Photography again and again and again. They really were amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Kris and John are both very professional and ensured that our wedding photos and album met all of our expectations!! We are very satisfied with their exceptional service, and we would highly recommend Starlight Photography to brides and grooms in the area :-)

Sent on 05/03/2013

Alyssa Smith · Married on 10/05/2019

Our picture perfect day!

Kris of Starlight Photography was the photographer for our October 5, 2019 wedding! Personally having a background in design and photography, it was very important to us that we had a photographer who would capture all the details on our wedding day. Based on Kris' great reputation working with friends and family members prior, we knew he was the guy to give us a lighthearted, fun but professional experience. All the photos he captured really displayed the spirit of our day. Kris quickly turned around the sneak peeks and all 800+ photos within 2 weeks! We highly recommend Kris and Starlight Photography!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Kristine · Married on 06/01/2013

Starlight did an amazing job on our wedding photos, we could not be more happy with them!

Sent on 08/12/2013