Stanlo Photography Reviews

35 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

35 Reviews for Stanlo Photography

Tisha · Married on 05/07/2016

Weddings can be overwhelming, sometimes you have no idea how you would want things to turn out and having direction can help. Stanley was great with that. Our wedding was planned in a very short space of time and he was able to bring together very special and artistic moments. He directed us the entire time, which took some of the pressure off and was very easy to work with. He's amazing at his craft, will recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Rashan · Married on 12/19/2015

Stanlo Photography is always willing, accommodating, meets and exceeds our expectations! His intuitive ideas have captured some our most important life events and allow us to relive each moment when look back on our special moments (which is often)! Stan is not only our photographer but a friend and makes every photography session enjoyable. We thank him and can't wait to share other special life events with him! We wish continued success and blessings over his future endeavors!!!??

~*xoxo.....The Wallaces*~

Sent on 07/02/2016

Adrian · Married on 07/16/2015

Stan, is the man... We work together... I simply told him what I would like dealing with our wedding and he was there. He is very timely and he is very good at what he does. I would recommend him to any one that wants great pictures and creativity for wedding memories.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Kara · Married on 04/25/2015

We had so much fun getting our engagement pictures taken by Stanlophotograpy, that we had to have him take our wedding day ?. He is professional, creative, talented, easy to work with and very reasonable. The engagement pictures was almost sent to us immediately after the photo shoot. They all came out beautifully!!!!! Each picture captured the moment of the day !!!!! For the wedding he captured every detail of it!!!! THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER? can't wait to work with him again!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Dr. T. · Married on 04/11/2015

Stanley was BEST photographer a girl could ask for! I couldn't imagine pulling off such a flawless wedding without having him and his assistant by our side. During our 1st convo., his calm demeanor was most needed at that time (I was a terribly anxious bride). Our 1st face-to-face meeting was at the venue of my wedding/reception (Gallery of Amazing Things: Dania Beach, FL). It was extremely important for him to get a "layout of the land." Next, I had the nerve to ask him about the equipment he used (as if I really knew any different), without hesitation, he emailed me the name of each piece. I was more than impressed at his diligence and willingness to provide me with the reassurance I needed. All of this was prior to me "officially" hiring him. We were in touch for the next few months leading up to the wedding. Due to the start time of our wedding, Stanley suggested that my hubby and I do a "first look!" Immediately, I was taken aback. I couldn't imagine my hubby seeing me prior to my walk down the aisle; however, I considered his professional perspective and obliged! Had we decided against it, we would not have any pictures with the natural sunlight. They were beautiful. On the day of my wedding, Stanley and his assistant arrived at our hotel at 11 a.m. (wedding began at 5 p.m.). He captured candid moments with me and my then fiance' in our separate rooms getting ready. We then traveled to "first look" location, which he also suggested! He created the scene/moment for me to be unveiled to my hubby and it was totally magical. Then came the wedding/reception and he was so patient & professional! He did not leave until after 11 p.m. & he made sure he honored all of our pose requests. Our photos are AMAZING! He edited over 1,000 pics and the quality of the pics for our album were beyond anything I could imagine. Stanley is affordable, precise, detailed-oriented, and VERY kind. If you are in need of a photog, he's your guy. My husband and I were SUPER satisfied!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Gabrielle · Married on 04/04/2015

My husband and I search for months for a photographer for our big day we were looking for a down to earth person with professionalism and who was flexible with a good price, to no avail it was seven months before our wedding and we still had yet to find anyone until a friend referred me to Stanlo Photography. After reviewing some of his work and prices we were hook, lined and sold, that this had to be our photographer for our big day. After contacting him i was in love with his interest for allowing me to have my mind at peace when it came to do with anything in terms of the photography aspect of the wedding. Stanley Babb was on time to the Melia where my wedding and reception was held and i admire greatly his quality of service. In retrospect everyday I look at our wedding picture and i am still very pleased and amazed on how he captured every moment we didn't get a videographer however the picture tell our story and I definitely will be keeping in contact for any other event referring friends and family members. YOU PLACED THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR OUR BIG DAY!!!! #bahamaslifestylephotographer #bahamasweddingphotographer #miamiphotographer #blackbrides #thedorsetts2015 #amazingphotography

Sent on 07/10/2015

Stanlo is a delightful person, very talented and extremely professional. My husband and I are overworked professionals in a long distance relationship with massive time constraints. We got married in South Florida but neither of us live there. Stanlo handled this flawlessly: He was respectful of our jobs and our time, Skyping as necessary, and even traveled to my husband’s city for our engagement shoot because it’s where we fell in love. He is, first and foremost, an artist who takes beautiful photographs. He was able to draw my shy husband out of his shell, get us both comfortable with the wedding spotlight, and capture us and our love. He delivered exactly what we requested: gorgeous, high quality photos of the “real us” in a journalistic style with some posed portraits and details. Stanlo and his assistant simultaneously provided support for my husband and me on our wedding day while also blending into the background. Stanlo worked perfectly with our videographer, our families, our wedding consultant and the church and venue representatives. One of the greatest pleasures of working with Stanlo is that he loves his job. He made us all feel celebrated. He is extremely calm and kind, can punt when things don’t go as planned, stays tightly on schedule, and he goes the extra mile- even staying late at our rehearsal dinner when the event was running behind. Stanlo truly cares for his clients. I would love to work with him again.

Sent on 06/06/2015
  • Osbourne

Osbourne · Married on 05/13/2017

Stanley was simply the best photographer we could have asked for on our special day. Being a wedding photographer myself it was never an easy task to find the perfect photographer. After much research, we came across Stanley's work and I knew he would have been the one for us. His professionalism, his passion and his dedication really sets him apart from the rest. The images were absolutely gorgeous which is what every newly weds would hope for!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Ronette

Ronette B. · Married on 06/27/2019

Wedding pictures

Stanley and his team were amazing!!! We are really pleased with the quality and variety our pictures. It was a joy working with Stanley our big day.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna G. · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Amazing Photos

love how they capture they essence of every moment beautifully, they also responded very quickly when requesting information.

Sent on 06/12/2019