Standing Ovation Entertainment Reviews

94 Reviews for Standing Ovation Entertainment

1 User photo

• Paige

Paige · Married on 10/05/2019

Brian at Standing Ovation Entertainment was awesome! From the first meeting through the end of the wedding reception he was very helpful , available and quick to respond to any of my questions, needs or wants. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and had the wedding that I dreamed of. We had a DJ and an MC as well as uplighting and lighting around the dance floor and all of it was wonderful! The room looked great! The music at the ceremony was perfectly done and we had no problems with any speakers or microphones. Brian and his DJ looked very professional the day of and were very outgoing and fun, which was just what we wanted. They kept the guests dancing and engaged all night, making sure that everyone had an amazing time at the wedding! I cannot say enough good things about Brian and Standing Ovation Entertainment. I would highly recommend that if you are planning an event you give Brian at Standing Ovation a call!! Brian will go above and beyond to make sure that your event is perfect. The entire experience was amazing, I could not of asked for more. :)

Sent on 06/28/2012

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

Entertainment was one of the top 3 things my fiance and I were focused on and wanted to spend a little more on to make sure we have the right company to do an amazing job. Standing ovation was absolutely amazing. Getting in contact with Jackie and making things work out was very easy. We were able to get a great DJ, a photo booth and dancing on a cloud all through them. Our DJ was beyond what i could have imagine. Dustin knew exactly what songs to play and what time. He slowed it down when needed and knew when to pick it back up. Dustin kept the party going! All or family and friends loved our "party" which is exactly what we wanted. I can not thank this amazing team for making our day so special.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/28/2017

Awesome company!!! Brian and Todd are the absolute best. They had the crowd going and dancing and having a blast. We are still getting compliments on these 2 guys!! Jackie is awesome and helped with all of my crazy questions and her timeline was perfect!! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!!!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Tina · Married on 01/21/2017

I have worked with several DJ's over the years for corporate events. Standing Ovation was, by far, the best DJ we have ever booked! They were interactive with our guests and "got the party going". It was just what we needed.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 01/21/2017

Jackie at Standing Ovation was super helpful and accomadating throughout the entire process. All of my guests are still talking about DJ Todd and Tim at the photobooth. Those two got everyone involved and kept them engaged all evening. I have used Standing Ovation in the past and will continue to use them in the future! Thank you Brian, Jackie, Todd, and Tim!
    All my best, Kelly

Sent on 01/24/2017

Donna Marie · Married on 12/03/2016

Standing Ovation Entertainment is the best company to work with. Everyone is so friendly and professional. All my questions were answered in a timely manner. DJ Brian is wonderful. He kept everything upbeat and made sure our guests were dancing and having a great time. The photo booth was a hit. I definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 12/06/2016

melissa · Married on 11/26/2016

We loved having standing ovation as the DJ at our wedding! Our guests loved to dance so we wanted to make sure to have a DJ that was outgoing and we sure did! I highly recommend this company to all brides and grooms!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/29/2016

Jackie (not a Dj) is great to work with! She will accommodate to any last minute requests and is extremely professional.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

They were absolutely amazing! They were so easy to work with and kept our reception upbeat and running smoothly. Standing Ovation came highly recommended from a friend and now I highly recommend them to all of ours.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Cathy · Married on 09/03/2016

Brian and Chris were amazing!!! We loved the up lights and music!!! They totally transformed our reception venue!!! Everyone raved about our wedding and we could not be happier :)

Sent on 09/12/2016

Emily · Married on 07/16/2016

Standing Ovation Entertainment is one of the best choices you can make when it comes to your wedding! The up lighting and draping created a completed look for the room. Everyone loved the photo booth. And some of our wedding guests are calling them for their upcoming weddings! Jackie was so helpful when it came to helping me figure out decisions regarding music as well as general questions about the wedding itself! They help make your wedding memorable for all the right reasons!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Sheila · Married on 06/19/2016

I would not hesitate in referring Standing Ovations and especially Brian and Todd. From the lighting to the music to the DJ's, they made the wedding reception amazing. Jackie was great to work with and the guys were awesome, getting everyone up and dancing. Thank you so much for a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2016

I cannot say enough nice things about my experience with Standing Ovations. I used them for my big day last month and I am beyond impressed with their services. I worked with Jackie for the initial booking and constantly connected with her to design the ideal package for our wedding. She was always quick to respond to all of my questions and was very helpful! We decided on the DJ, Lighting, and Photo booth package and I am so happy we did. Our DJ Todd was AMAZING! My whole wedding party, family, and guests fell in love with him! He went out of his way to meet up with us beforehand and discuss our musical options. He had a list of requests we gave him but was ready to change any last minute changes we threw his way. He was so personable and outgoing and checked on us the entire night. My family still asks about him weeks after the wedding. He made our entire day so special and I really am so blessed and grateful that he was there on my big day!
    Our lighting was AMAZING as well. Originally I had no clue what to even ask for but Jackie was quick to send me photos and videos of past projects so that I could see options. Our guests danced all night and actually made comments on how well the up-lighting was. I've never noticed the lights at any other wedding so to have guests comment on how much they loved them seemed like a big deal.
    The photobooth was so fun. Guests took the strips as part of their favors and I have a bunch of them currently on my fridge. Originally I wasn't going to spend money on a photo booth but I am glad that I did. This really is a fun "extra" for guests and it helps keep all the memories alive. It brought guests and families together and the props made the pictures hysterical.
    I am so grateful and impressed by Standing Ovations. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for the perfect DJ/Lights/Photo booth. I would HIGHLY recommend Todd if anyone wants the PERFECT DJ!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2016

Brian was amazing to have as a part of our wedding! He truly got the hype up and was very involved in keeping everyone dancing and making the reception so enjoyable. I've never seen a DJ join in on the dancing and help teach some of the moves, we absolutely LOVED his lead on that! Everyone got onto the dance floor to join the fun because of him. All the music was great and the volume was perfect for our venue. He was also very kind and eager to accommodate our requests. Everything went so smoothly! I highly recommend Standing Ovation and DJ Brian for all special events. They went above and beyond to make our special day greater than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Liliana · Married on 05/07/2016

I booked with Standing Ovation for my DJ and uplighting. Brian was my DJ. The services that were provided were very professional. They were very responsive to my request and are good in assisting with your planning process if you are unsure in which direction you would like to go in. They are extremely flexible and easy to talk to.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Jerika · Married on 03/26/2016

This company is amazing! DJ Todd did a fantastic job! The dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Corin · Married on 03/12/2016

We used Standing Ovation Entertainment for our DJ services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, along with up lighting for our venue and a photo booth. The up lighting absolutely transformed our reception area and was stunning. He also added some pin lighting on our cupcake table. The photo booth was a complete hit, our guest were having a blast, and we can not wait to see all of the pictures. The music selection was perfect!!!! Our MJ was fabulous and communicated what was coming next and what we needed to do, even suggested things we would not have thought of. Our dance floor was packed the entire reception! We could not stop dancing because we loved every song! We HIGHLY recommend Standing Ovation!!!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Toni · Married on 03/12/2016

I do not even know where to begin. I guess I'll start by saying that my husband and I could not have been more please with standing ovation as a whole. The entire process was so easy working and meeting with Brian. His wife Jackie was simply the best at her prompt responses through email and every time we met with Brian he had something new and exciting to tell us. We went with this company after meeting Brian at the heathrow show last February. We were very worried that our DJ would be the obnoxious corny type and after meeting Brian for the first time we knew his personality would match that of our wedding guests. He was a perfect mix. He interacted with our crowd and he played every song we requested. Throughout the wedding they got a feel for the crowd and played the music accordingly and Brian even joined in on the dancing meanwhile his wonderful wife was running our awesome photobooth the entire night. She was so sweet and our guests talked so highly of both of them. They set up a gorgeous lighting for us as well as a beautiful lantern hanging at our ceremony. We just can't thank them enough. It has been a month ago today since that perfect day and our guests still talk about how lucky we were to have such an awesome team! Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jon · Married on 03/05/2016

Brain and his wife are running a top notch business. Very kind people.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Nancie · Married on 01/31/2016

Todd was absolutely awesome as the Master of Ceremonies. He kept the guests engaged, entertained and having fun. We would have him back for any event we plan in the future! DJ was perfect, music was exactly what we wanted. Photobooth was fun, could have had more props. Overall, the services provided were A+. Standing Ovations was easy to work with, a great value and we will use them again and again!

Sent on 02/02/2016
  • User6311143 · event on: 01/30/2016

The MC was a huge hit and had everyone in tears laughing. The photo booth was professionally done and they even pulled our company logo from the website and customized it for the theme of the event to include on our pictures. They brought in fake snow for the guests as they arrived and put on a great show overall. Between the music and lighting and hosting efforts this group was top notch and we will definitely be reaching out to them again for future events.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Tracy · Married on 01/23/2016

My husband and I were so impressed and blown away by DJ Adam and MC Todd. The only direction we gave the DJ was 80's 90's and today. We didn't have any do not play besides county. The dance floor was packed the entire night. There was not one moment it was not full. He kept everyone dancing all night long which was amazing to me because I never dance at weddings and I never left the floor. MC Todd was the best! As soon as we showed up he double checked with me on some things he added or adjusted and he wanted my approval. My response was, you do this more than me so I trust your opinion. I was so pleased with everything he did and he kept in contact with me the entire night making sure I was happy and need/wanted anything done. He even had my husband dip me during our dance! We didn't practice but we did it and it was amazing. I would recommend the two of these guys and the company as a whole. Jackie was extremely responsive during the entire planning portion. We received a lot of compliments on or wedding but our DJ and MC was definitely the guest favorite part. :) thank you all so much for being apart of our day and keeping everyone having fun and dancing all night.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 01/23/2016

I didn't leave the dance floor the entire night! I think I actually dance to much. My guest were in love with the music and energy of Brian and his crew. They were on top of things the whole night and never hesitated to ask me when they had a question. I felt in control of things but did not have to execute anything. I would use them in a heartbeat if I needed another DJ/Emcee!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Rodrigo · Married on 01/16/2016

Brian was awesome! We couldn't have asked for a better dj (and playlist). He kept the crowd on the dance floor most of the evening, which can sometimes be difficult. The light scheme also came out great and looked awesome in the pictures.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Rosanna · Married on 12/31/2015

Brian was great to meet with and Jackie answered all of our questions quickly along the way. Market lighting was beautiful. They keep the party going, New Years countdown at midnight was great...I would suggest maybe more confetti next time, perhaps. But they did an awesome job for us and having the MC was a great! Standing Ovation was highly recommended to us by Toni at Heathrow Country Club while we were meeting with her. She called Brian and he was there to meet with us right away, even though we didn't have a scheduled appointment with him.

Sent on 01/12/2016