Stage Productions DJ Reviews

46 Reviews for Stage Productions DJ

1 User photo

Stage Productions DJ 1

Greg · Married on 09/05/2015

Mike was great and a lot of fun. He was very flexible with his hours and explained everything in a very detailed manner. He was very accommodating to the music we liked and played everything we wanted to hear. The overall stage production was very professional and the sound system was perfect. We had a blast at our wedding and are truely blessed to have found such a good DJ. Will recommend Mike and EventWire to anyone. Thank you

Sent on 11/19/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2015

Michael was such a joy to work with and made our wedding reception a blast! He listened to what we wanted from the first meeting, was upbeat and easy to talk to. At the wedding, if a song wasn't working, he would fade out and start playing something that would make our guests RUN to the dance floor. He knew how to read the crowd and wasn't afraid to try some new things. We would recommend him to future brides and grooms without hesitation!

Sent on 09/04/2015

mike was great. His music selection kept the party dancing the whole night

Sent on 05/14/2015

Julie · Married on 09/20/2014

Mike DJ's for our wedding on 9/20 at the convention center....it was perfect. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night, my hubby and I included! He worked with us to come up with an "epic" entrance and introduction and was accommodating to all of our requests without question. He was also gracious enough to extend his services the extra hour so we could keep the party going until 1AM. I have always said the music makes the wedding and sets the tone...our wedding was EPIC thanks to Mike!!! :)

Sent on 10/05/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/13/2014

Mike was FANTASTIC!!!!! He was the DJ for my two cousins weddings so I knew he was pretty good but I just forgot how amazing he was! He was so helpful getting things together before the big day and was just so great on the actually day! He stayed on top of things throughout the night and kept the party rocking! We had a blast! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! :)

Sent on 10/02/2014

Laura · Married on 08/31/2014

Mike set the tone for an amazing party. He came prepared to entertain all types of guests and kept everyone energized and on their feet for the entire party. He went above and beyond from the start. Mike is a great guy with a ton of personality and energy to match his experience. From our first meeting, we knew he would make our reception an amazing event and he delivered. We highly recommend him to anyone considering. Just make sure you book him in advance! He's very popular!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Bethany · Married on 02/22/2014

Mike from Stage Productions was an amazing DJ at my wedding. I had not seen Mike DJ before, but just by meeting with with him I knew we wouldn't go wrong with hiring him as he has so much experience and such a great personality. Looking back on the wedding night, it was definitely a tough crowd to please, as there were many ages and different tastes of music. Mike made every effort to ensure people were dancing and having a good time - and they were dancing and they did all have a great time!! Mike was professional, informative, and easy going. I'd hire him again - and so would my parents! He truly succeeded in making everyone very happy on a very important day of our lives.

Sent on 03/12/2014

kristina · Married on 07/27/2013

Mike is absolutely amazing. We have been to a couple weddings before where he was the DJ and just knew we wanted to go with him. He is upbeat and really runs with anything you want. He always lead us in the right direction if we didn't know what songs would be good and kept things running smoothly on our day. We had a bit of confusion on what services we were signing up for, but Mike took charge and took care of everything. He made sure that our wedding was perfect and it most certainly was. His ability is amazing, we even got our 90 year old grandmother to dance!! Mike is the best option for a DJ!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2013

Mike was awesome and really got the party going! He has a great personality and played songs that appealed to all age levels! We would definitely recommend him, we were so happy with his services and he was flexible! He stayed as long as we wanted the night if the wedding!

Joanne · Married on 09/01/2012

If you want the best, then you have found it!!! Stage Entertainment is by far the best in it's field. No one provides an event a better reason to dance and enjoy all night long than Mike Bonanno and his team of highly qualified and very personable staff! I would highly recommend and encourage anyone in need of a DJ for their event to call the best and forget the rest! From start to finish, Stage Entertainment is the DJ service for your special occasion! Mike is detailed, dependable, talented, knowledgeable, affordable and mostly; he truly cares about and invests in the success of each and every event. It is always a pleasure and blessing to work with Stage Entertainment and I have had the privilege of doing so on countless occasions throughout the years! Keep up the great work Mike! I'm looking forward to another great party soon! Joanne Cercone

Gregory · Married on 07/28/2012

Being a wedding photographer (GregFrancis.com) I've seen many DJ's that can 'make' or ruin a wedding reception. For my own wedding, my list of possible DJ's was a short list of 2 or 3 DJ's I'd even consider since I photograph 18 wedding per year. I've worked with them all. Michael/Stage DJ was our choice because of a thorough knowledge of music, the ability to read a crowd and know how to get them out on the dance floor, and his great personality. In hindsight, before my wedding I had envisioned me, the groom at the bar with my friends much of the night. Instead, I spent the whole night on the dance floor with my Bride and dancing with the many kids we included in our reception. Michael went above and beyond my expectations in EVERY WAY, thanks Stage DJ!

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2012

We hired this dj because a friend of mine used him in her wedding and we had a blast. Mike was awesome. Our dance floor was full the entire night. He played a great mix of music and happily took requests from different guests. Everyone had so much fun at our wedding dancing. We even had people on the dance floor who normally don't dance! Mike is very personable and a lot of fun to work with. If you want to have a fun reception where everyone is dancing all night and having a blast. hire this dj!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Carla · Married on 05/12/2007

Amazing! After the food, choosing the best dj is the most important piece of a successful social event requiring a DJ. Mike was the dj for our wedding and has done several other celebrations for our family since. If you want to have your dancefloor full and have a good time, Mike is the ONLY DJ to have! A DJ will make or break an event if he/she doesn't read the crowd properly and know when to play what music when. Timing really is everything especially at a party. Mike's confidence, experience, professionalism, and personality make him the only DJ to call. Honestly, if Mike wasn't available on the date I needed, I'd change the date to be sure I could have him!!! Call Mike when you need a DJ for all your special event needs you will be fully satisfied!! I guarantee it!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Karylin · Married on 08/04/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Mike. He was the DJ at my brothers wedding a year ago and at my wedding in August! GREAT GUY, GREAT PRICING, VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HE CAN KEEP A PARTY GOING! He can read the crowd like no other and the dance floor was PACKED all night long! Right from the first meeting to the end of the wedding, Mike was hands down the best DJ for the job! Thanks Mike!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Stage Productions DJ 2

Lyndsay · Married on 08/04/2012

Mike Bonanno has done many weddings I had been to and he is by far the best I have dealt with. He is so much fun and really caters to each specific crowd to get everyone having a great time. He was very professional, punctual and was able to grant last minute requests. What a blast it was to have mike as my wedding DJ. I had so many guests ask me about him after my wedding and told me what a great job he did. Thanks mike for an awesome day!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Casandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ!

Mike Bannano did a fantastic job at our wedding this past weekend! The dance floor was never empty and he provided a great mix of different music. We would highly recommend him. He is reliable, trustworthy, and knows how to read a crowd!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/07/2017

We can't say enough wonderful things about Mike (Stage Productions DJ)! He was responsive, friendly, organized and professional throughout every step of the process. From the ceremony to cocktail hour and the reception, he kept everything running smoothly and on time. He worked extremely well with all of our other vendors (officiant, photographer, videographer, venue coordinator, etc.). Our dance floor was packed the entire night. In our very first meeting he promised to make our day/night perfect and he delivered. In fact, he exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for excellent quality at a reasonable price!

Thank you again for everything, Mike!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Kevin · Married on 08/29/2015

Mike was the DJ at my wedding. He had great equipment and was able to work in an outdoor venue that had limited electrical outlets. His personality was upbeat and he did a great job as an MC, introducing dances and keeping the party moving. Mike contacted me and my wife a couple weeks before the wedding to make sure we both had a solid understanding of the day's events and what songs would be played.

Any DJ can play music, but it takes something more to encourage people to dance and to make sure everything goes smoothly. Mike filled that role with gusto. Overall I was pleased with the experience and his services. I would recommend him to others.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Mike did an excellent job!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is engaged!!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Tai · Married on 06/12/2009

Mike was as wonderful as I knew he would be, I got a great deal since I work with him through my business, but being a wedding planner/ banquet manager I see TONS of DJs and I knew he would be the best. He is soooo busy it was sometimes hard to schedule meetings with him, but we always made it work and he was always willing to meet me wherever. A DJ is soooooo important to the reception! Call HIm!!!

Sent on 07/15/2009