Stage 1 Catering Reviews

77 | Baton Rouge, LA

77 Reviews for Stage 1 Catering

Amie · Married on 08/30/2014

Andrea at stage 1 was great. She meet with us to make sure everything was what we had pictured, and even took the time the day of the wedding to send me photos as they were preparing the reception hall. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend Stage 1 to anyone preparing to have a wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Aime, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Carly was so sweet through out the entire year preparing for her reception. I am so ever grateful that you all chose Stage 1, and I will forever remember you all. Your care with her and the love and respect that you have as Mother and daughter was so enlightening. She made a beautiful Bride. With all of the venues, you chose Stage 1. I certainly do not take it for granted, I am humbled.
    Andrea

Stage-1 is a beautiful venue that includes catering, bar, DJ, and monogramed napkins for an amazing price! I was so happy with this venue and how accommodating Andrea was through the entire process! She made the wedding flow so perfectly! Everyone of my guests had an amazing time! My husband and I were catered to the whole night and the food was to die for!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Thank you Lauryn for such a great review! You and Joey were fabulous to work with as well. I enjoyed every minute getting to know the both you. Best Wishes!

Amber · Married on 07/25/2014

Ms. Andrea and Her staff were great! We had our wedding reception here in the heat of the Louisiana summer. The Ballroom was amazing, you didn't have multiple rooms to go through in order to find something. There was plenty of room to dance and hold as many people as possible (we had ~275). Everyone loved the food and especially the chocolate fountain. What more can you ask for, than a place that handles everything for you. It included: set up, take down, wait staff, linens for the tables and chairs, centerpieces, and DJ! Mrs. Andrea and her staff were so easy to work with and made the wedding process much more relaxed. I made some center pieces to go on the tables and I was able to bring those to her 4 days ahead and she set all of them up for me!! Working with Stage 1 and their team was something I'll never forget. Best start to a happily ever after :)

Sent on 10/28/2015

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Amber and Jean Pierre, Thank you so much for the review. I will never forget y how you met and how you grew up together. Many blessings on your journey and keep in touch. It is always a joy to see your family out and about! Please send pictures....Stunning couple!
    Andrea

Warm, welcoming, care about your needs. Genuine heart and giving. Great adviser, and just overall wonderful people. Definitely caters to your needs.The food is very delicious.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for such a kind review! It's our goal to make wonderful memories but most of all ...for you to enjoy every lasting moment at the time of...
    Sincerely, Andrea

Molly · Married on 06/21/2014

Stage 1 was where my husband and I recently had our wedding reception and I don't even know how to begin to explain how perfectly fabulous it was. Stage 1 is top notch, flawless, elegant & classy. I felt so privileged and blessed to be able to have my reception there. The servers actually walk around and serve your guests! The food was far more than great, and the bar service was so quick! My husband and I felt like royalty when the owner, Andrea, waited on us hand and foot from the day we booked our event with her and during the reception! Andrea is such a doll, has such a kind & gentle heart, is so personal, and always has energy to keep her bride and groom happy! I could not imagine my wedding reception any other way and it was absolutely perfect!
    All of our guests have been contacting us and raving about the reception! They cannot stop talking about how classy Stage 1 was and how wonderful the food and service was!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Molly and Brian. I love showing people your picture with the umbrella for the Second Line-I put it on Facebook. It was so much fun to see the Bride dance the entire time of her reception! wow! Amazing! Keep in Touch.

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2014

Stage-1 was a FANTASTIC location for our wedding reception. Andrea and her crew were great to work with while planning and on the day of. The venue was classy and fun, the food was excellent, and the whole facility was well-maintained with tons of paved parking for our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Nicole, I miss you and your family already. Thank you for being so perfect! Best wishes, Andrea

Sonia · Married on 05/31/2014

Mrs. Andrea and Cassie did an excellent job in making my wedding day perfect! I was sold from the minute I looked at the venue. Mrs. Andrea is very detailed-oriented, making sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. Cassie has a great, upbeat attitude and a lovely personality. My wedding was absolutely perfect at Stage 1!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

We loved having you at Stage 1 and Thank you for choosing us. We have enjoyed having your family here twice in the last couple of years. You made a beautiful Bride!

Tiffany · Married on 05/24/2014

Awesome venue! If you want an elegant wedding and reception that is all inclusive choose this venue, you will not be disappointed! Andrea makes sure everything goes according to plan!

Sent on 06/01/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/24/2014

Andrea (wedding coordinator, lifesaver, wonderful human being...) is absolutely one of the biggest draws to the venue! She handled every detail, helped me make decisions, respected my opinions completely, and ensured that my husband and I had fun at the reception! She made everything flow perfectly, didn't allow me to stress over anything, and was a wealth of knowledge on making everything work out in the best possible way. I felt completely at ease with her insight and professional experience, which allowed me to not worry in the least. I trusted it would be perfect, and my expectations were exceeded. You know someone truly cares when you receive an email the night before with pictures to give you an exciting glimpse of your personal decor! On top of all of those wonderful things, working with Andrea was like working with someone you had known your whole life.

Second of all, the food was phenomenal. Every few days someone tells me how much they loved our reception and how impressive and yummy the food was! There was also plenty for our guests to be completely satisfied.

Also, I thought the DJ did a great job. The music was fun, yet not crazy! She handled everything all on her own (no input from me) and I was not disappointed in the least!

Lastly, I adored the venue for how gorgeous it is. The breathtaking chandelier in the ballroom, the covered chairs, the grand piano, granite counter buffet, entrance, patio, and the timeless wooden staircase were special details that I loved. Perhaps my favorite part though is the fact that the ballroom maintains that soft evening glow all the time. We had a 1pm reception and you never would have known! It adds even more class to the already classy venue, in my opinion!

Clearly, I would recommend choosing Stage 1 to anyone who asks. We honestly were blessed beyond belief to find Andrea and the venue. I couldn't imagine having our reception anywhere else.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Whitney, what can I say?!? You are amazing! I will forever remember you two!
    Thanks for trusting Stage 1 to make your day so special.

Megan · Married on 05/16/2014

Everything was perfect. From the very first phone call I made to inquire about the facility, to the owner texting me pictures the day after my wedding. The entire staff was very professional, yet personable! The price you pay for the service you get is well worth it! In the weeks prior to our wedding, Andrea would call me to check in and see if I needed and help with things, allow me to bring things early, and just made things simple and easy! Maybe it's just my opinion, but my wedding was the funnest wedding I've ever been to! :) It was the wedding of my dreams and by far, the best day of my life!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Megan, You were a Beautiful Bride and I appreciate the compliments! It was great to hear you tell everyone that it was the Best wedding reception you have ever been to! We will miss you and hope to see some pics soon!
    I am so lucky to have the Best Brides Ever!

Latasha · Married on 03/15/2014

ALL I CAN SAY IS MY WEDDING WAS AMAZING AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF STAGE ONE. MY WEDDING WAS A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!! ANDREA AND STAFF WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! MR. AND MRS. CHAD IVY

Sent on 04/16/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Latasha, Thank you so much for the amazing review! I thought you and Chad were Fabulous as well. We were so lucky to have ya'll and wish the Best on this new journey......

Rachelle · Married on 04/20/2013

Andrea was so accommodating to all the requests I had. She made my wedding day THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Sent on 05/04/2013

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Rachelle, I enjoyed working with you and your family. Wow! you guys are fantastic! I will never forget the song that your sister and Dad sang for you, it was the best! I am so happy to have been a part of your reception and making your dream come true.

Angel · Married on 03/31/2012

Beautiful place, fantastic food, and great service!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Ashlyn · Married on 06/27/2008

They are absolutely awesome. The owner will bend over backwards to help you out.

Sent on 08/15/2008

Amber · Married on 10/19/2007

They did an incredible job!! My parents really loved that they provided a wedding planner that took care of me, my new husband, and my parents!! They supplied the bubbles for the end of the night, napkins with our names and wedding date, and all the decorations, tables, chairs, centerpieces, etc were included! The food, from what I heard, was incredible! We ate some the next day and it was still great! I highly recommend the chicken salad sandwiches.
    My husband and I are still getting compliments from friends and family about how nice our wedding was and how elegant the reception turned out to be. But the biggest compliment of all was that everyone had fun and really enjoyed themselves and that was what was most important to us! We had around 225 guests and did not recieve a single complaint!

Sent on 04/14/2008

Amber · Married on 05/20/2006

I have nothing but good things to say about this venue. The coordinators were all very friendly, helpful, and experienced. If I could get married again, I would choose them all over again. The decor and the grounds are so beautiful - it provides an unforgetable atmosphere!

Sent on 08/22/2008

Kyla · Married on 06/06/2009

Stage One was a great venue for the ceremony & reception; they worked with the couple in every area.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Ariyeil · Married on 04/22/2017

Andrea is awesome! She made sure everything was perfect for my big day! I didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Thank you Ariyeil! I thought you were awesome and so much fun! I enjoyed every minute planning your wedding and reception. Your Grandmother rocks! Embrace the journey....Keep in touch with Facebook or come by for coffee

Kelley · Married on 10/15/2016

I was SO impressed by the service that we received at the Stage 1! I got married on October 15 and Andrea was the BEST and she was so helpful during the entire process! My wedding day went so smoothly. My wedding day was amazing because of Andrea.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Nelis · Married on 09/10/2016

The experience we had with stage one was wonderful if I describe the service and help that Andreas and her staff provide I wouldn't have in off space to write it all I can said is that Andrea did an awesome job with our weeding the food was delicious love it. I really recommend stage one for any party or weeding reception :)

Sent on 11/01/2016

Chris & Thu · Married on 06/28/2014

We were very pleased with our wedding at Stage One. Mrs. Andrea went above and beyond to make sure our big day was extra special. We highly recommend to anyone who is looking for elegance and memories of a lifetime to choose Stage One!!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Rena · Married on 05/23/2008

The coordinator, Andrea, is absolutely wonderful. She is obviously a seasoned professional. She knows exactly when things need to be done and what all needs to be done. I was stress free on my wedding day, thanks to her. Also, the food was delicious, and there was plenty of it. The reception hall is also beautiful with a large chandelier in the center. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 07/12/2008

Ann · Married on 05/18/2007

Ok...Stage One was wonderful. They are a family-owned business, so they are very personal and easy to work with. The food was GREAT and everything went smoothly. I loved the building and simple decorations they provided. The only difficulty was choosing the music for the DJ to play. They had a list, but a lot of the songs I had no idea what they sounded like, so it was a little difficult to choose all the music. They also opened up early on my wedding day so I could get in with family to bring the my cake and set up anything we needed to set up. The cost of the vendor depended upon everything I chose from food to beverages. But overall, the prices were reasonable because I had about 150 people.

Sent on 01/26/2008

Tiffany · Married on 05/14/2016

Stage 1 provided great service, great food and the facility was decorated beautifully. All our arrangements were carried out as planned. Everything flowed smoothly without a hitch.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2014

4.2
      3.5

Very beautiful venue! I've heard several comments on how beautiful the wedding was. The coordinator, Andrea, kept everything and everyone in order. One I got to the venue before the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing!!! She made sure my glass stayed full and that my husband and I got a chance to eat. (Which is really hard to do at your own wedding.) When we left for the night our vehicle was packed and she sent us home with food for a week, plus a few extra goodies :) The venue itself was a little pricey, but after seeing it all come together I can say it was money well spent!

Sent on 09/04/2014