Stage 1 Catering Reviews

77 | Baton Rouge, LA

77 Reviews for Stage 1 Catering

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Stage 1 was the best choice for my wedding reception! Andrea Young was the easiest, most thorough, and genuine coordinator I could have dreamt of having! Everyone told me my reception was perfect! I completely agree!! My special day was extra free of stress with Stage 1 handling everything!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Chrystal · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything was smooth and flowed wonderfully. The staff was professional and the food was delicious. We had an absolutely wonderful time at our wedding. Everything is inclusive so you get the best value for your money. Once your event is over, they actually send all of the food home with you. No one does it better! We made a great choice in selecting this venue for our special day.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Crystal, you will be missed....thanks for entrusting us with your special day

Heather · Married on 06/24/2017

Andrea is AMAZING!!! She told me that myself and my mom would never have to lift a finger during the wedding and she was right! She had everything set up beautifully before I arrived! She helped corral all of my family and bridal party for pictures. Brought us a little of everything to eat. And it was delicious!! My glass was never empty and neither was my husband's. And at the end of the night, our car and my mother's car was packed with food, decorations and our gifts! I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jasmine · Married on 04/08/2017

Andrea was the BEST from beginning to end. I would reconvene Stage 1 to any and everyone. They made sure every detail was met and that I had nothing to worry about throughout the process. The food was amazing, I wish they catered food outside of wedding events. Again I thank Andrea for everything that did for me and my husband.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Jasmine, Thank you so much for an amazing review. You were joy to work with and your Mother was awesome as well. I want to add your Grandmother too! She was one of a kind! I am so happy that you allowed me to be a part of your special day! Keep in touch

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2017

We found out two weeks before the wedding their the Church we had planned on would not be available. Andrea stepped in and helped me through my panic and got everything scheduled for Stage 1. I will be forever grateful for everything. My friends and family are still talking about what a beautiful venue, the awesome food and drinks, and the over the top hospitality displayed by everyone connected with Stage 1. My dream wedding became a reality for this 65 year old woman!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2017

Notified on very short notice that the Church I had selected for my venue would not be available. Andrea assured me everything would be just fine and it was! We moved the ceremony and the rehearsal dinner to Stage 1. It was absolutely wonderful. All of my guests complimented me on the venue, the food, and the service. It was my "dream" wedding!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Elyse · Married on 02/11/2017

Andrea is great to work with, extremely helpful.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Erica · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I could not have found a better place to have our wedding/reception! Andrea was super nice, attentive to our needs and made everything so easy and stress free. The staff there were very attentive and the room where our ceremony and reception were held was decorated perfect. The food for the reception was excellent, we could not have asked for anything better. Our guests were impressed by the quality and professionalism of the venue and staff. I would definitely recommend this venue. Stage 1 made our wedding day very personal, special and memorable.

Thank you Andrea and the Stage 1 staff for making our day 'our day!'

Make sure that the ambiance of the venue matches your vision....you want to be happy with your choice!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Seraphy · Married on 09/24/2016

I would recommend to book with Stage 1. Then you would relax, enjoy your days of being single, and expect your future married life!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Marquita · Married on 09/10/2016

Andrea and her team were awesome. They make you feel like family and ensures your every need is met.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Angela · Married on 07/09/2016

I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT STAGE ONE FROM THE STAFF TO THE FOOD. EVERYONE WAS VERY PROFESSONIAL AND WILLING TO ASSSIT TO MAKE SURE OUR DAY WAS MEMORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL. I WILL DEFINATELY RECCOMMEND STAGE ONE TO OTHERS.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Jaime · Married on 05/28/2016

I would recommend Stage 1 to anyone. The venue itself is just so beautiful! We fell in love instantly. The staff is great! Andrea took really good care of us leading up to and on the day of our wedding. She also helped keep me calm and reassured throughout the planning process. I am forever grateful for everything she did to ensure our day was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Jaime and Carlos, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was such a joy getting to know the both of you. It was was wonderful to see the both of you give each other gifts. It brought back the romance of the wedding day! The love and respect for each other was amazing as well!
    Sincerely,

Nicole · Married on 03/19/2016

This venue was perfect for someone like me; I planned my Baton Rouge wedding from Maryland, where I live. Andrea made everything easy and stress-free. I would definitely recommend this venue for anyone - especially for those who want to eliminate the stress of finding a venue, caterer, and DJ; this venue is all-inclusive. Everything was beautiful and went exactly as planned. Andrea and her staff were very nice and a pleasure to work with. The food was delicious, and everyone had a wonderful time. A+

Sent on 05/23/2016

Andrea and her staff were the absolute best! Because of their hard work and organization I was not stressed at all during the plan or implementation of my wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Karen · Married on 10/10/2015

The staff was very professional and accommodating. Andrea kept track of all the details. She thought of, and took care of all the little details that hadn't even overdue to me. We were very pleased with how our wedding turned out... They did a great job!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Karen and Adam, You will forever be in my memory. You all had so much fun that it was great to see everyone dancing and enjoying every moment. Thank you!

If you are looking for an all around beautiful venue that literally includes EVERYTHING! This venue is perfect. I couldn't have dreamed of having a more magical wedding. Andrea the coordinator went above and beyond to make everything about our entire experience start to finish completely wonderful! I have recommended this venue to so many over the last 9 months!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Sunnie for the great review! We can't wait to see the pictures of you from that special day! Thank you also for allowing Stage 1 to be a part of your journey.

Derrick & Althea · Married on 09/05/2015

My wedding was September 05 ,2015 I had a amazing time , Mrs. Andrea was awesome everyone loved her. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more. My guest just loved how I came down the staircase even the pastor was so amazed. Even though no one danced but the bride and groom the DJ was great. If you planning to get married Stage one is the place I strongly recommend. Last but not least the food was awesome . Family and friends were calling us on our honeymoon talking about the food, how beautiful and organized everything was Thank you Mrs. Andrea for a beautiful day , in two years I will be turning 50 if the lord say the same I already know the place to celebrate my big 5 0,.... P.S. My daughter miss doing business with you Andrea.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Althea & Derrick, It was a great pleasure having you two at Stage 1 for this wonderful occasion. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you back for your 50th! Also, Thank you for allowing me to get to know your new family. Your children are just amazing!

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

They took care of everything. The food was great and the ballroom was beautiful.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Camille · Married on 06/20/2015

Hi there!!!,

My name is Camille Matthews!! My wedding was June 20, 2015. I had the amazing pleasure of having my wedding and reception at Stage One. It was seriously an incredible experience. The facility is insanely beautiful. And Ms. Andrea, wow-- truly exceptional. She has a heart of gold and I definitely recommend her. Every single detail discussed she executed. The FOOD IS LIIIIIFFEEE!!! It's so so yummy. If you're looking for an elegenat venue you've found the perfect place. I receive compliments allll the time about how beautiful my wedding was even today & the potato bar was a hit!!(it does cost extra!!!- but it's worth it) . I want to thank Stage One from the bottom of my heart for making my dream wedding come to life!! I told Ms. Andrea that my prayer was to NOT stress my mom out too much, she definitely made sure to keep my mom "together" lol. Many couples and families search for a place that makes them feel at ease, something worth the investment. I believe you'll be pleased here. Theres nothing i would change about my wedding experience! Thank you Mrs. Andrea and STAGE ONE.. YOU ROCK!!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Mrs. Andrea made this experience for my husband and I the best we have ever havd. My parents got married there years ago, and that's why I chose that location. All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful it was and what was in the food they ate! She made everything for me really stress less and perfect. The time she took with my husband and me to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted was amazing. Being waited on hand and foot after being so stressed out. She ever brought wine up to my room to calm me down. She was there for me and that was the most important. Every aspect of the most important day of our lives was perfect! Thank you so much Stage One; we couldn't have done it without y'all!

• Kedra

Kedra · Married on 05/09/2015

Andrea and her team were exceptional from the beginning to the end. Venue what exactly what we wanted. BEST DAY EVER

Sent on 11/01/2015

Melinda · Married on 03/07/2015

Andrea made our wedding flow easily. She took care of everything and was always available for any assistance leading up to the wedding.

Jamie · Married on 12/13/2014

We had our wedding at Stage 1 in December 2014. It was AWESOME to say the least. It was everything (and more) that we could have imagined our wedding day would be like. I had heard horror stories of brides who said that something will always go wrong on your wedding day. With Andrea and the Stage 1 staff.....this did not happen! Andrea was so organized and made sure that every wish and want that we had on our "list" happened smoothly and efficiently. I am a planner and like for things to be organized, so when we went in for our first meeting and found out that Andrea was the same way, it was a definite YES that we had to have our wedding at Stage 1. I highly recommend Stage 1 to any bride out there who wishes for her wedding day to be perfect and flawless!

Sent on 01/24/2015

booker · Married on 10/11/2014

Perfection at it,s best!!there will never be another andrea..just as there is no place in louisiana that can compare to the profesionalism comfort and pure joy that you will exsperience at stage1...every aspect of our wedding was cooordinated to perfection by mrs.andrea..and i simply adore her!!..the dj..the staff..everything was truly like a fairytale come true and i will forever be gratefull for the wonderfull memories that i,ll always have of my wedding day..if you want your wedding done right ..if you want to focus on yourself and your bride or groom..there is no other place in louisia that you will feel more at home and more at ease than at stage1......10 more years and we,ll be back for our anniversary..and i,m already looking forward to it..thank you stage1 and it,s staff..you really made a diffrence!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Wow! how do I follow that great review. Booker, you and Linda were such a joy to have met and hope will continue our friendship. Two years and now your journey starts anew, how exciting. Thank you for allowing me to be your coordinator, and help make your wedding and reception the day that you will always remember. Thank ya'll for the gifts for me and my DJ(niece),so unexpected and so sweet! I hope that Linda liked her basket of goodies.
    Many blessings,
    Sincerely

Sabrita · event on: 09/26/2014

The event was our parents 50th wedding anniversary. It is now three weeks later and our parents and guest are still commenting on how wonderful everything was; from the food, the music, and the hospitality. We are especially thankful to our coordinator Andrea and her staff for the attention, efforts and devotion which was given to this most special event we could plan for our parents. Without any hesitation I along with my siblings would recommend Stage 1.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Sabrita and family, I thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your surprise 50th anniversary party. Getting to know you prior to the event made me realize that we needed to stay in touch-you are a special lady. Your parents! they are fantastic! I will never forget their faces when we open the door to the ballroom. Priceless! What a wonderful family. May all of you have many blessings,

Sincerely,