The Stadium View Bar & Grill Reviews

The Stadium View Bar & Grill 4
The Stadium View Bar & Grill 5
  • Karli

Karli · Married on 07/17/2010

Many services available, flexible and a great cost! Thanks John and Kelly!

Sent on 08/07/2010

Mel · Married on 06/27/2015

3.8
      2.0
      3.5

We went with the stadium view for our reception. They were great to work with, and had the best pricing that we could find. We had booked two years in advanced, and were told the price was locked; however after reading the contract we signed, it said the priced was locked only six months before our date, so we ended up paying more than we anticipated (we should have read it before we signed). However, it was still a good value, in our opinion. The food was great, and we got complements on it, also I (the bride) was the only vegetarian, so they made me a special meal (of my choosing) at no extra cost, which I find Amazing! Sadly, we had many complaints about the servers and bartenders. The bartenders informed us that there was a last minute catering job which was booked on the same day, so they were understaffed and overworked, which resulted in them all being in bad moods. No one likes crabby bartenders, and my reception cleared out early. We were really disappointed.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2008

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

The reception venue was good. Great value for the money. The only problems we had were while we were eating dinner, they came around to serve cake (about 10 minutes have the food was served) so that made us a little upset. But the worst part is that they cut our wedding cake before we got to cut it for pictures. They used our cutter and server to cut the cake and said that it was our fault for not cutting it when we first arrived (we haven't gotten married before, how were we supposed to know). So other than that, I would probably recommend the place.

Sent on 08/23/2008