The Stadium View Bar & Grill Reviews

The Stadium View Bar & Grill 3
The Stadium View Bar & Grill 4
The Stadium View Bar & Grill 5

Jenny · Married on 07/24/2010

Stadium View has a great inclusive package. It is also a great environment for a fun wedding. It isn't the fanciest place ever, but it is very nice and for our wedding it was the perfect place because are more laid back and just want to have a good time. The food is EXCELLENT!

Sent on 10/04/2010
  • Brittany

Brittany Seefeldt · Getting married on 09/04/2020

My wedding venue

They have done everything I have requested so far! My wedding falls on a packer weekend they are totally contacting hotels for me to get me out of paying packer rates! John has 40 years of experience planning weddings so yours is sure to go without a hitch!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Mariah Hagenow · Married on 07/12/2019

Best day ever!

Stadium View was definately the right fit for our wedding reception. We love the area and the Packers, so we figured it was the best option for our needs. Everyone loved the food! The beef tips were my personal favorite. The service was great. We hope to plan a wedding anniversary party in the future! The managers were easy going and made our day painless and it was truly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/25/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Mariah! You and Casey were great to work with and we are looking forward to planning those anniversary parties in the future. Wish you both so much love, health & happiness!

Brad · Married on 05/02/2009

I am so pleased that we choose Staduim View. First of all when they brought out the food for everybody we couldn't eat. Why you ask, it was so hot. I always hated going to a reception and getting cold food, this was not the case it tasted great and was piping hot. Also, there was a huge bar so our guests were not packed in like sardines and could always get a drink. When we played our slideshow they had like 5 screens so all the guests could see it and hear it. No complaints here price, service, and food were great.

Sent on 04/02/2010

Alex · Married on 08/17/2018

We had our wedding at this event on Friday August 17th. We worked with John and it was overall a great experience. He did a good job helping us out and answering all our questions within about a week. They allowed us to get in the day before to decorate our venue which took a lot of stress off of the bride. The food was tremendous, we received numerous compliments (and that is not an exaggeration). The only knock I had (and this is me reaching trying to find something) was one of the staff members pulled me and the bride aside during our slideshow, just to tell us that our cooler was moved inside into a back room.
    Overall, I recommend this venue very much. We took quite a few tours of venues in the Green Bay area and this was by far the best bang for your buck. If you want to get married in the shadows of Lambeau, this is your best option.

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Karli

Karli · Married on 07/17/2010

Many services available, flexible and a great cost! Thanks John and Kelly!

Sent on 08/07/2010

Mel · Married on 06/27/2015

3.8
      2.0
      3.5

We went with the stadium view for our reception. They were great to work with, and had the best pricing that we could find. We had booked two years in advanced, and were told the price was locked; however after reading the contract we signed, it said the priced was locked only six months before our date, so we ended up paying more than we anticipated (we should have read it before we signed). However, it was still a good value, in our opinion. The food was great, and we got complements on it, also I (the bride) was the only vegetarian, so they made me a special meal (of my choosing) at no extra cost, which I find Amazing! Sadly, we had many complaints about the servers and bartenders. The bartenders informed us that there was a last minute catering job which was booked on the same day, so they were understaffed and overworked, which resulted in them all being in bad moods. No one likes crabby bartenders, and my reception cleared out early. We were really disappointed.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2008

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

The reception venue was good. Great value for the money. The only problems we had were while we were eating dinner, they came around to serve cake (about 10 minutes have the food was served) so that made us a little upset. But the worst part is that they cut our wedding cake before we got to cut it for pictures. They used our cutter and server to cut the cake and said that it was our fault for not cutting it when we first arrived (we haven't gotten married before, how were we supposed to know). So other than that, I would probably recommend the place.

Sent on 08/23/2008