Stacy Smith Studios Reviews

Stacy Smith Studios 5
Stacy Smith Studios 6
Stacy Smith Studios 7

Anne · Married on 09/27/2013

Booking a photographer for my wedding was beyond nerve racking. Finding that perfect someone to photograph that perfect day is a huge task but Stacy Smith Photography exceeded my expectations! Professional, fun, creative, and prepared are just a few words to describe Stacy. She came with backs up of backs for all her gear, stayed in constant contact with me, had schedules and list of all of the picture ideas I wanted, and stayed calm and cool through everything... Needless to say I not only used her for my wedding but my engagement, boudoir, and family portrait. Every picture wasn't just a picture but a story and to me that was more important then any flower arrangement or color scheme. I now have a life long photographer for every occasion big or small!

Sent on 05/19/2015

jessica · Married on 05/05/2013

Stacey was my photographer for both my religious wedding ceremony and destination ceremony. She was able to seamlessly collaborate both ceremony pics into one beautiful album. She was professional, affable and diligent with her work ethic and timeline

Sent on 05/27/2015

Tracy · Married on 09/08/2012

is an amazing photographer. She is extremely accommodating and flexible. I have had Stacy take photos of my family as well. She is fun and has lots of great ideas. She made everyone feel comfprtable. If I had any question I could contact her and she would respond back quickly. Stacy would stay in contact me before the wedding just to check in and see if I had any new ideas or questions. Stacy also gave me different ideas for poses. Stacy is the only photographer we would use.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2012

Stacy Smith Photography was amazing! She was such a joy to work with and made the photography aspect of our wedding a breeze!! And her pictures... Phenomenal!! She captured every moment perfectly. We could not be happier with all of our photos and our experience working with such a friendly, talented, and professional person!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Jamie & Craig · Married on 06/08/2012

Stacy Smith Photography not only photographed our wedding but she also did a boudoir shoot for me as well. She was very professional and helped cure my nervous for both occasions. Not only did she email with back and forth for ideas for the big day, she also did a few walk throughs at the venue to make sure we had the perfect shots.... She knew what was important to us for shots and got them all. We are beyond happy with our wedding photos... She was also able to capture some great candids of our friends enjoying the night with the band and was able to get a weddjng party of 22 to focus long enough to get all the bridal party shots I had I visioned...overall we made the right choice by having Stacy as our wedding photographer. Since then we have used her for maternity, and newborn photoshoots for our son... Very happy with her work.

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • Kylene

Kylene · Married on 05/26/2012

As a dance teacher who has worked with an array of photographers over the years it's safe to say I was picky when it came to the photographer for my own wedding . I was looking for someone who has an eye, an eye for the little unseen things that make a picture come to life. Like the rainbow that bounces off your ring during your toast or the sweet intimate moment with your husband when no one else is paying attention. That is what I found in Stacey Smith, her talent is limitless to say the least. Also her personality is someone you can instantly mesh with. Her professionalism is top notch even when dealing with those crazy family members (we all have them and have to invite them to the wedding lol) I have never been more pleased. Also since my wedding she now photographs all my daughter's pictures and I couldn't be happier

Sent on 06/07/2015

Mallory · Married on 05/19/2012

My husband and I are extremely happy with the outcome of our wedding photos done by Stacy Smith! From the beginning of the process to end. She was very on the ball with prepping and going over everything we wanted prior to our event. Stacy was accommodating with all of our needs. The day of our wedding she was there early and ready to go. She took great shots of everyone getting beautified which were my favorite. All of my girls felt very comfortable with her since she is so easy to talk to and work with. The photo booth at the reception was a total hit. People still talk about it three years later. She had all the props laid out nicely and had a wide variety. Since our wedding I've referred her to everyone I know. We love her!!!! I'm so happy we'll have the perfect photos to enjoy the rest of our life.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Kerry · Married on 09/06/2010

Stacy was so helpful when it came to my wedding day. She had a list of different ideas for pictures that could be done on my wedding day, before my wedding or even after (trash the dress for example), as well as took all my requests and made them happen. Very organized before, during and after the big day. When we received our photos, they were even better than what I could have ever imagined. One of my requests was for her to do candid's during the reception, I must say, she did not miss a beat! This was one way for my husband and I to get the whole reception, as any bride knows during the reception you sometimes miss out on fun or silly or even beautiful moments that are going on with your friends and family. A few months after my wedding, I lost my father. I am so very lucky I have these photos as this was the last big event our entire family (cousins, aunts, uncles etc.) were together and we have great pics of him with everyone. I am so VERY Thankful to her for doing such a great job. I always recommend her to people who are getting married, wanting an engagement shoot, or any special event they would like to have captured perfectly.

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • ChangingMyAutoGraff

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

Hire Stacy and her team! They are superb in every way possible! My husband and I loved working with Stacy and Shawn. They are a great duo and made taking photos so fun. They are creative and so talented. Our photos are incredible!! Can't wait to create our album! Thanks Stacy and Shawn!!

Ron & Lisa Graff