Stacy Smith Studios Reviews

Stacy Smith Studios 5
Stacy Smith Studios 6
Stacy Smith Studios 7

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2017

We had an amazing experience with Stacy and her team. In the planning process, she was very helpful and gave us a list of things to accomplish related to what pictures we wanted and advice for posing. When we had our final pre-wedding call, it was over an hour and it made us feel relieved because she was so thorough and made sure to touch upon every possible detail. She is full of so many unique photo ideas that I would have never even thought of. She made sure to get every type of photo opportunity we requested and even enjoyed a fun picture game the DJ suggested which involved running around a room taking pictures. Stacy is also not afraid of getting down and dirty. Literally, she would get down on the ground or climb a tree to get a good shot. When we had limited time to get pictures done, she was quick and efficient, but not pushy in any way. We were able to get all of our photos done that we wanted and they came out great! We couldn't be any happier with our experience and definately recommend her as a photographer. Stacy is professional and friendly and will get the job done. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Stacy Smith Studios 8
    Stacy Smith Studios 9
    Stacy Smith Studios 10
    Stacy Smith Studios 11
    Stacy Smith Studios 12
    Stacy Smith Studios 13

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2017

Stacy was unbelievable! She did our entire wedding by herself! She seemed to know when she was being looked for and would come out if no where! Otherwise she was part of the party, had fun with the rest of us, and blended in like you wouldn’t believe! She got shots when we didn’t even think she was nearby! The planned shots were great, but her candids are my favorites! She remembered every wishlist shot we had asked for and took some of them to a whole new level!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kim · Married on 09/08/2017

Stacy Smith Studios was referred to us by the venue for our daughters wedding and we couldn’t be happier. Our daughter lives in upstate Maine and her visits before the wedding were few and far between but Stacy made sure that when Ashley was in Ct she was available. A few weeks before the big day we were guests at a friends wedding at the same venue. They hired a “friend “ to save money. They are regretting that decision. On the big day Stacy arrived on time. Right away we just felt so at ease. She knew from previous appointments that a lot of the wedding it’s we hand made and she made sure to get all of those details. We had pics taken before ceremony with the bridal party and I loved that they weren’t all the cookie cutter poses you always see. During ceremony you didn’t even know she was there but I am absolutely floored on how awesome the sneak peak pics are. I can’t emphasize enough how great it is to work with Stacy. She has an energy about her that is contagious and makes everyone feel so comfortable. Half way through the reception my husband who is a pretty reserved person tells me that with out a doubt we are having Stacy Smith Studios do our other two daughters weddings.

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • VSwedding

Shawniel · Married on 09/02/2017

Stacy Smith is an amazing, creative, and skilled photographer. I knew from the day I went for my consultation she would be the perfect photographer to capture my special day. Stacy is very detail oriented and knowledgeable. She helped to create the perfect wedding timeline and captured our special moments throughout our wedding journey. Thanks to her work, our Engagement photos were featured in the Engaged RI Monthly Magazine. Stacy goes above and beyond. She allowed me to use her beautiful studio to get ready the day of my wedding. My bridesmaids and I were so impressed by the space and quality of her studio. Stacy and her assistant Shawn capture so many amazing photos during the wedding! Her turnaround time is out of this world. She was able to edit and send us 163 preview shots in less than 2 weeks! I do not know what other photographer who could pull this off! My photos look straight out of a magazine! I feel like I not only gained a vendor, but also a friend. She is so personable and down to earth! I plan to use her for future events! I highly recommend Stacy Smith Studios

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Stacy Smith Studios 14
    Stacy Smith Studios 15
    Stacy Smith Studios 16

Gina · Married on 08/12/2017

Stacy is absolutely incredible. Her work is unique, personalized, and truly breathtaking. I have admired her and her teams work for several years, attended weddings she has photographed, referred friends, and finally will have the pleasure of having her photograph our wedding in August. We recently had our engagement shoot and as usual she exceeded expectation. Stacy truly cares about all the details and doesn't miss a beat. She's attentive, friendly down to earth and has been an instrumental resource throughout my wedding planning. She's prompt, hilarious, and will go to no end to answer any and all questions you may have. There truly is no task above or below her she takes any and all challenges head on. 8/12/17 is going to be amazing and I know for absolute sure Stacy is going to capture it in a way that no other photographer is capable of! Xo

Sent on 10/23/2016

Syd · Married on 08/05/2017

Shawn was an amazing wedding photographer!! He was always very responsive and gave great suggestions based on our wants/needs. On the day of the wedding he was a rock star! He helped to keep the day on track as well as taking amazing photos. He is very professional yet fun and laid back. All of our guests were super impressed! And the photos are amazing!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2017

We had an excellent experience with Stacy Smith Studios! Stacy is super professional and very easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding and engagement photos came out. Thank you Stacy! Love, Jenny & Mary

Sent on 10/25/2017

Merredith · Married on 07/22/2017

Stacy is a rockstar! She gets the job done. We had a few characters in our wedding party and she was professional and efficient with time management. We got the best possible pictures as the outcome. She kept the timeline moving and was so prompt! Her partner shawn was hysterical just like her and did an amazing job with organizing the men and getting incredible shots. These two busted their butts the whole night! It was like a photography workout plan. I'm so sad it's over but I know these two will be photographing our lives from years to come. From the bottom of our hearts we love you and couldn't thank you enough! Our pictures are perfection to say the least! They captured memories we will treasure for a lifetime. From start to finish there wasn’t one negative aspect. We love Stacy and Shawn and have now adopted them as forever family members.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Stacy Smith Studios 21
    Stacy Smith Studios 22
    Stacy Smith Studios 23

Shaun · Married on 07/09/2017

There are a lot of choices on a day-to-day basis. But on your wedding day, or any other event for that matter, this should not be one of them. Stacey Smith Studios is bar none the best photographer that you can have on your day. She will do anything, literally anything, to make you happy and to get you the best pictures you could possibly have on your BIG day. In the end your photos are all you have after all the fun, excitement, and tears. We are so lucky that we had Stacey Lynn Studios at our wedding. Stacy, Shawn and Mike were phenomenal and people were complimenting their services for days and weeks to come. We may just have to get married again someday, just to have them back. They were that good. As I said to start this review, there are lots of choices on a day-to-day basis, but don't make this one of them. Stacey Smith Studios is an easy choice. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Stacy Smith Studios 24

Jenni · Married on 07/08/2017

We cannot say enough about Stacy Smith Studios! After our initial consultation with Stacy, we knew she was the perfect photographer for us. She is very organized and professional, but her personality shines through so naturally! We absolutely loved her past work, and wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do our photos. She was very knowledgable about our venue and that made us feel very comfortable knowing we would get the best photos possible. Her co-photographer Shawn was the perfect partner for her; they communicated very well and knew exactly what each other needed to capture the perfect shot. We took a shot in a wooded area and Shawn perfectly photoshopped a dinosaur in the background like we were hoping! These two people are so much fun to work with and made our wedding day so enjoyable! We're only bummed we don't have another wedding to work with them again!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Katrina · Married on 06/17/2017

Stacy and her team are amazing! The photos came out phenomenal and we got them back so quickly! Stacy was referred to me by a friend and I knew from the get-go we were in good hands. She takes her work very seriously and knows exactly what to do to capture the perfect moment. What I loved most is her ability to capture such great candid photos. Before the wedding she has you make a list of all of the pictures you want taken. Then on the day of the wedding, she brings that list with her and makes sure its completed. This was honestly a huge help on the day of the wedding and kept things organized so that I didn't have to worry about it! Some of our best pictures were taken on a dock on a lake. One of her assistant photographers literally carried Stacy in the water to get the perfect photo and came prepared with a change of clothes! Stacy and her team go above and beyond and we couldn't be happier with them. Stacy and Shawn, thanks for helping make our day a blast and for capturing it all!! You guys ROCK.

Sent on 08/28/2017

B · Married on 06/01/2017

I have known and collaborated with Stacy for a number of years on many projects. She is one of the hardest working people I know! She truly loves her clients and her craft, it shows in all her stunning work! Stacy goes above and beyond for her clients, often putting herself in awkward or even dangerous positions to capture that perfect shot. In her boudoir studio she will make even the shyest client feel amazing and fierce - she is just so friendly and personable! As I mentioned I have worked with Stacy on many projects in the past and it has always been a great experience, she truly listens to your ideas and vision. She is also incredibly timely with photo turnaround and sneak peaks. Of course, the images are simply beautiful and she is a genius behind the camera. Thank you so much Stacy for all of your hard-work and talent! It has been a such a pleasure working with you over the years and so much more collaborations to come in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kathy · Married on 04/14/2017

Stacy and Shawn were amazing! The memories may fade but we will always have these pictures to remind us of our special day. Even in the most awkward moments with a drunk, not so best man, Stacy maintained her professionalism and kept her focus on why she was there. I can't thank her enough for the amazing pictures! If you choose her you will get the best!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Brienne · Married on 11/04/2016

From the moment I met with Stacy, I knew that she was going to be the photographer for my wedding. We instantly clicked. Stacy and I met for a 90 minute consultation where she catered to my every wedding need. She is super flexible when designing your wedding package. She takes your budget into account and helps you put together an a la carte package that fits your needs. My fiancé and I had a total blast with Stacy during our engagement photo session. Her fun and easy going personality makes you feel at ease and she goes above and beyond to get the best shots. She even let me sit on her jacket so that I wouldn't get my pants dirty from sitting on a mossy rock. She's attentive and responds to emails in a timely manner. Not to mention she has some kick butt ideas. She's pretty much everything a bride is looking for in a photographer. I can't wait to see how our wedding photos turn out next Friday. I know Stacy will do an amazing job! Future brides, you definitely want to book an appointment with Stacy if you haven't done so already.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2016

You will not regret hiring Stacy. She is amazing and beyond talented!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2016

Stacy does a great job, the pictures came out amazing and she is great at getting back to you as soon as she can. She;s also incredibly flexible; we weren't expecting rain on our wedding day, but when it happened we still got a ton a fantastic pictures, so it didn't even matter. Stacy was more than willing to change how we did things last minute and her assistant even lent me her boots because I was wearing sandals in the cold rain :) We also got a deal because we got the photo booth, which everyone loved. Definitely go with her as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2016

Stacy and her team are truly amazing!!! They are so passionate about what they do and only provide you with the best pictures. Living in Texas and planning a New England wedding, websites and reviews were my best friend. After doing A LOT of research and getting recommendations from people it came down to two photographers. From the second I got on the phone with Stacy I knew she was the one! Not only did we instantly click but I could hear the love and passion for her job in her voice. She really takes the time to get to know her brides and to make you feel confident and comfortable about your big day.
    Our engagement session was an absolute blast!!! She was in the water, climbing trees, and doing whatever she had to do to get the perfect shot! But then it came down to the big day (just one week ago).... I honestly don't know how I would of done it without her! Stacy and Moe made all of the stress go away and made sure to capture everything they could. They provided such an amazing/fun atmosphere not only for me and my bridal party but for ALL of my guests. They made such an impact that days after the wedding my family and friends couldn't stop talking about how wonderful they were!!!! Thank you to Stacy and her amazing team for making my big day so magical!

Love,
    Anthony and Lauren DeRoy

Sent on 10/20/2016

Anna · Married on 09/17/2016

Stacy is a bubbly fun personality; she has a passion and loves getting the perfect shot. She was amazing on our wedding day; she took my dress and got a gorgeous shot of it in a tree and the most amazing shot of my groom, me and wedding party. Along with the amazing photos with my crazy amount of cousins. She listened and was amazingly accommodating to my needs. Beyond satisfied and would recommend highly!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Shawn · Married on 09/10/2016

tacy Smith Studios Rocks!!!

Jennifer and I could not have picked a better wedding photographer for our big day. Stacy and her Team, Mike and Maureen, are the epitome of professionalism, attentive to every detail, dedicated to every moment, friendly and at the end of your day you feel as if you have had your three best friends ever taking care of you through the whole event. There was not a moment that were not present, and they make the process that much easier by wearing the huge smiles that they all seemingly sport through every moment, you all made us so comfortable. We could not be happier! Our sneak peak of a few images from the day blew our minds and I must say, Stacy possesses a talent that burns brighter than many Photographers I have seen, and she truly stands alone. She is always pushing you, as well as herself, to make the next image more beautiful and spectacular than the last and her creative side is a thing of beauty. It amazing to be around an artist that is never satisfied and always seeks something new and exciting to take your breath away. She is in my humble opinion in a class of her own in regard to professional photographers and I will never recommend anyone other than her and her team of professionals. Stacy your work is amazing and we are forever in your debt, you have captured some of most precious moments in our lives and we are honored that you were a part of our wedding, but we are most honored to be able to have you as a friend. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

P.S. – Everyone that we have spoken to that was in attendance at our wedding have all stated what a great job you all did that day. The most popular comment I have had is what a joy it was to have met such wonderful and professional folks, they love you and your team and I am sure that a few of them will be inquiring with you soon!! You are all AWESOME! Can’t wait for you to capture our next big moment!

You would be a fool to pass on Stacy Smith Studios!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Kerri · Married on 09/07/2016

Call Stacy Smith Studios as soon as you get engaged! Maybe even before and she can hide in a tree and take pictures to capture the moment (she would actually do that). There is nothing this girl won't do to capture the perfect picture/memory.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2016

Stacy, Shawn and Moe were the absolute BEST team to work with for our wedding! From the moment we met with Shawn and Stacy in our initial meeting we knew they were going to be an amazing team to work with. They were so welcoming, passionate, funny and down to earth and it made us feel so comfortable! Throughout the whole wedding process they were in touch, checking in on how we were doing, and giving us pointers and guidance along the way!
    We had Shawn and Moe working with us on our wedding day and they are quite the duo!! Brides are always nervous on the day of the wedding and when Shawn and Moe walked in I immediately felt comfortable and that they had it all under control. They kept us on time, checked in with me throughout the night to make sure everything was going smoothly and our whole bridal party had SO much fun with them doing photos! We had a pretty crazy rain storm after the ceremony, were able to get in some pictures outside before the downpour and Shawn was on top of getting everyone indoors without a drop on them, I think Moe even helped pick my dress up so I wouldn't trip as I ran inside!!! I really cannot thank them enough for their hard work throughout the day - the sneak peek photos are AMAZING and everyone is so obsessed. We are so happy we'll never have to look further for a photographer in the future because we will ALWAYS go back to Stacy and her team!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Sara · Married on 08/06/2016

From our first meeting with Stacy, we were hooked! She made us feel like we were her only wedding. Stacy is willing to capture any moment she can. She is full of ideas and has an amazing eye for that perfect picture. When we did our engagement shoot we walked past a beautiful birch tree sticking out over the water. Jokingly, we mentioned how awesome it would be if we climbed out there for some pictures. Stacy stopped in her tracks and said "You guys would actually climb out there?' So we did and the pictures came out phenomenal!! On our wedding day our venue was on the ocean. After the ceremony we started taking pictures. There was a sand bar about 100 yards out. I hiked up my dress and my husband rolled his pants up to his knees and Stacy and Mike trekked out into the ocean to give us an unforgettable moment out on the sandbar! Stacy went beyond above and beyond! With a smile on her face at all times, Stacy had an answer to all of our questions. We recommend Stacy Smith Studios to everyone we talk to. Her pictures and attitude speak for itself.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kaylee · Married on 07/23/2016

Stacy and her team deserve much more than a 5 star rating!! She was the first photographer we met with when we were planning our July 2016 wedding and we new instantly that she would be the best person for the job. Not only is her personality fun and outgoing, but the quality of service she delivers is outstanding. Stacy was available throughout the day (and night) via text, phone or email. She responded to all my ridiculous bride-to-be questions within a timely fashion. She even offered an honest and neutral opinion on bridesmaid dresses, shoes, jewelry and more throughout the planning the process.

On the day of our wedding, Stacy and Shawn far exceeded our expectations. Not only did they follow through on everything promised, but they even went above and beyond for us. They were patient, yet efficient in capturing every picture on our list (and Pinterest board). Our bridal party loved them and our guests raved about how attentive they were to each detail throughout the night. We had so much fun working with them, from start to finish. And now that we've received all of our edited images, we are even more impressed. On top of everything else they did for us, the quality of photos they took, despite the difficult sun and ocean breeze, was more than we could have hoped for. We would recommend Stacy Smith Photography without reservation! They are worth every penny you are willing to spend, after all, photos are one of the few things you'll have left when it's all said and done!! Thank you Stacy and Shawn for capturing our big day so perfectly! - Nick & Kaylee

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

5 stars are definitely not enough. If I could give Stacy Smith Studios 11 stars, I would. She and her team were there every step of the way and they went above and beyond what we ever could have imagined. She went as far as wearing my father's muck boots, out in the salty marshes, just to capture a once in a lifetime photo that I plan to hang in our home. If you're looking for a photographer who is willing to try anything and everything to capture the most important day of your life, then look no further than Stacy Smith Studios!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Mik · Married on 07/04/2016

On the day of our wedding, we had Stacy and Shawn as our photographers and they were an amazing crew. Super friendly, energetic, not afraid to hide in the bushes, lie on the ground to take our pictures. Also, literally every single picture was beautiful. They captured amazing moments and they definitely gave us their best efforts. At the end of the day, Stacy was on incredible she she oozes passion. Jaime was also very understanding and tried to do everything that I wanted, especially when I was getting frustrated. They catered to our every need and we could not ask for anything better.

Best photography crew ever!

Sent on 10/28/2016