Stacy Porras Wedding Consulting Reviews

44 | Burbank, CA

44 Reviews for Stacy Porras Wedding Consulting

• Courtney

Courtney Eisner · Married on 07/16/2019

Stacy + her team were the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!

STACY IS THE BEST!!!! My family and I cannot thank Stacy and her team enough. Throughout the process, Stacy was incredibly responsive, had great ideas, and truly wanted to make my life easier. We had a 110 person wedding (fairly "small" in wedding terms), which is why the details mattered even more...not to mention that we are pretty meticulous people with extremely high expectations. Our wedding decor consisted of so many small but important special touches, and the timeline had some fun surprises that needed to be properly spaced out, and Stacy and her team made sure it was ALL taken care of. She even had a dedicated team member solely catering to me and the groom on the wedding day. Literally anything we needed, someone was there for us. Truly incredible and made the event such that we were able to 1000% enjoy it. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Roeb · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible!

I had a 275 person wedding and Stacy and her team were SO helpful with everything! From three months before to the big day, she and her team were flexible, caring, great with helping and creating ideas, assisting between all the vendors, and making sure my dream turned into a reality!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2019

Because of Stacy and her team- WE ENJOYED OUR WEDDING!

Hiring Stacy and her team was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. The first meeting you have with Stacy you discuss a timeline, vendors, and every detail (some that you didn't even think of) to make sure you are at a good place. Weeks before Stacy was always available to answer any question I had and even attended a mandatory meeting with me to at the venue. She spoke to all of our vendors to make sure we were all on the same page in regards to the timeline. Fast forward to the day of our wedding- I honestly did NOTHING wedding related. My husband, myself, and our families were able to get ready, take pictures, and enjoy the entire night without worrying about one thing. Stacy and her team brought my vision to life and made sure everything was perfect. And if something did go wrong, no one knew because they were so on top of it. Thank you Stacy and team- because of you we were able to enjoy every minute of our wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2019

SUSAN · Married on 01/19/2019

Stacy was responsible for my husband and I having the most wonderful fairytale wedding

Stacy was recommended to me by a girlfriend and was the single most important component of my fabulous wedding. She covered everything and if I had any doubt about any particular thing, she would coach me on what we should do. She was able to save me money in certain cases and she was there for me every step of the way. She brought me amazing vendors and shined in every area. And shined In every area. And on top of all of that, she made the day of perfect

Sent on 06/28/2019

Leilani · Married on 12/03/2016

Stacy is wonderful and very pleasant to work with. I would absolutely refer her to anyone who is going to get married

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sheva · Married on 11/19/2016

We were very pleased with Stacy. She was quick so solve any issues she was very responsive and on top of every detail and every situation. She makes it happen for you. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding because our wedding turned into the most magical night of our lives!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Miki · Married on 09/04/2016

Stacy was wondeful to work with all throughout the year of planning, but particularly fabulous in the last stretch of a month or so before the wedding when the stress and anxiety really sets in. Stacy is so well experienced, she knows exactly what to do every step of the way and is extremely responsive and kind. I recommend her very very highly!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Audrey · Married on 09/04/2016

tl;dr - Hire Stacy. You won't regret it.

An organized bride needs 3 traits in a planner. Stacy has all of these in SPADES.

1. Responsiveness: Throughout the entire planning process, Stacy responded to every email and text right away. Most importantly, she gracefully handled having many different clients (my parents, my husband, me) and made everyone feel valued. We booked her platinum package and I cannot believe the value that we got for the price, when I think about how much time she spent with us over the course of the past year.

2. Professional judgment informed by experience: Stacy has done so many weddings that she knows exactly how to handle any situation. Very important for people planning with their families - she is highly diplomatic. On any issue, Stacy always has some data about what works well and what doesn't. In general, she is extremely accommodating and will work towards the vision you lay out - but if there's an idea or suggestion that she KNOWS will not work, she'll let you know in an objective way that a) saves you from your own terrible idea, and b) doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. In addition, she has a broad vendor list, which should work across many different budgets, so that you can splurge on what's important to you and stay lean on everything else.

3. Meticulous attention to detail: My husband and I are both crazy detail-oriented. From both of our perspectives - and, honestly, based on a lot of guest feedback - our wedding day went without a single hitch. Perhaps even more importantly, neither of us felt stressed at all, knowing that Stacy was handling everything discretely in the background.

PS If you're worried about the 2007 review below, rest assured that we had the exact opposite experience. Stacy not only stayed later than we did, but also ensured that everything was perfect for the brunch the morning after, and then personally delivered everything to our house. Working with her in 2016 was a dream.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Megan · Married on 09/04/2016

Hiring Stacy and her team was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Stacy was truly a joy to work with. She provided us with great recommendations and advice throughout the planning process. She did an excellent job coordinating our vendors and putting together our wedding schedule. Her coordinators, Kristina and Lauren, did a superb job making sure our wedding day went according to plan and was absolutely flawless. They kept everyone on time and took care of all the details and arrangements. We are so pleased and would recommend Stacy and her team a hundred times over! - Megan and Stephen

Sent on 09/19/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

Stacy Porras is amazing!! She helped with every aspect of the wedding - gave us incredible advice and was extremely detail oriented. She was always calm with a smile, yet incredibly creative with her ideas. She listened to what my daughter wanted and was instrumental in making all our daughter's dreams and visions come through. if you don't think you need a wedding coordinator, you have never planned a wedding before! Even if you are super organized, Stacy goes above and beyond to make your day incredible and STRESS FREE! She is worth every penny 10 times over. If you want the perfect day hire Stacy Porras - it will be the smartest decision you ever made!

Sent on 08/11/2016

E · Married on 06/05/2016

Stacy was an amazing wedding planner. She is passionate about helping couples create the wedding they want. She was especially helpful with finding and coordinating with vendors. She is organized and knew how to schedule every detail of the wedding day in advance. She has a great attitude, always very positive and supportive. On the day of the wedding, Stacy and her staff were very professional and helpful. The wedding day went so smoothly without a single issue! Bottom line: Stacy is the best. She's professional, experienced and we had the best carefree wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Donna · Married on 05/21/2016

Stacy made the wedding planning a stress free and perfectly planned event. She was a dream to work with, gave us amazing vendors, and was on top of every detail. The day of the wedding was magical and she seamlessly guided us through everything with ease. I would highly recommend Stacy and her staff!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kristina · Married on 09/21/2013

Stacy and her team are amazing!! Our wedding was perfect; Stacy is extremely professional, organized, a delight to work with, timely, a great listener, provided excellent recommendations and paid great attention to detail. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Michele · Married on 09/21/2013

My daughter was married two weekends ago at Sherwood Country Club. After interviewing several wedding coordinators my daughter and myself met with Stacy. We immediately trusted her. She exceeded all our expectations. We received so many compliments about the wedding. She was a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Christen · Married on 07/26/2013

Claudia was great to work with! She was very helpful and organized and responsive to all my questions. On the day of the wedding her team was great!

Sent on 08/12/2013

ANGEL · Married on 07/06/2013

STACY ROCKS. There is nothing i can say here that will give Stacy the recognition she deserves as a wedding planner. From the first moment we met, i knew she would be involved with the planning of our most special day. And, since then, i haven't looked back. Stacy assisted with the full time planning of my 200+ guest wedding. The wedding so far exceeded our expectations that we almost can't believe that was "our day." Stacy is the utmost professional, and brings with her 20+ years of expertise in the wedding and hotel industries. Her resume is bar none and her true passion for the job shines through at every turn. Stacy has a number of strengths that bear special recognition:

1. She is always on time and returns calls/emails without delay. Simply "on top of it."

2. Stacy will be the most enthusiastic and optimistic person you will meet in the industry. She takes time to get to know you as a couple and tailors her suggestions and planning around your identities. She listens carefully to your thoughts and pairs you with the most qualified vendors.

3. She charges too little for the amount of work she does. Stacy's in the job because she loves it. And it shows. But, for the amount of hours she spends talking through every little detail she's underpaid.

4. While she possesses an amazingly nurturing personality, Stacy is strict when she needs to be with vendors. She will bargain on your behalf for the best deal and express dissatisfaction when necessary.

I have many more positive points i could make but i've run out of space. All you need to do is call her and meet her. Everything else will flow from there and I guarantee you ... she will wow you. Stacy gave us the wedding of our dreams and for that we will be forever grateful. But, more importantly, all around, she's a kick butt person and you'll have a great time getting to know her.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Erica · Married on 06/29/2013

If you are looking for a well organized, genuine, creative, professional and all around fantastic wedding coordinator, Stacy Porras is the one for you!!! Stacy understood my vision and made it come to life!! She recommended wonderful vendors all of which suited us perfectly. Stacy is ethical, caring, extremely reliable and has excellent follow through! My wedding was perfect thanks to Stacy!!!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Summer · Married on 06/15/2013

The. Best. Ever. I am so happy we went with Stacy as our wedding coordinator. She knows her stuff and is extremely professional. She has a ton of contacts, and if we did not like a vendor, she easily had another one for us to meet with. She is very responsive and worked really well with our venue to make sure everything was taken care of. I even forgot the marriage license (of all things!) and without hesitation Stacy had an assistant on her way to pick it up. She does not miss a beat! If you are looking for a true professional and want a stress free day, go with Stacy! I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2013

James · Married on 06/15/2013

Claudia and here team were knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and incredibly well organized. My daughter's wedding was not only beautiful but timed perfectly thanks to Claudia and her team. The event planning team arrived early, made sure the bride was taken care of, coordinated with all the vendors, perfectly placed all the wedding novelties my daughter had made, and ensured the wedding events went off as planned. Incredibly, Claudia and her team did all this great event planning without being noticed. They quietly worked in the background, communicating with each other, and adapting perfectly to the flow of the wedding. I couldn't be more pleased with the product from Stacy Porras Wedding Consultants. The proof of their great work is in the overwhelming positive responses from the guests and the wedding party. Normally, wedding guests are positive about a wedding but in my daughter's case they could not stop saying how the wedding was uniquely beautiful, well planned, and extremely welcoming. It is three weeks later and we are still receiving emails, cards, and phone calls from guests saying how much they enjoyed the wedding and how blessed they were to join us in my daughter's and new son-in-law's wedding celebration.

Sent on 07/06/2013
  • Skim

Stacy · Married on 06/08/2013

Having Claudia as our wedding coordinator was a dream, and the experience was nothing less than spectacular! Claudia was beyond amazing, and she made the months leading up to our wedding to the day of our wedding so much less stressful by really taking charge, and coordinating between all our vendors for us so that things ran smoothly on our big day... Claudia and her team executed our vision perfectly, and I never had to worry about the details because Claudia and her team had them covered.

During the planning process, Claudia always made herself available to help answer any questions that I had, whether it was to help provide suggestions, fun ideas, or to solve a conundrum, Claudia was always so sweet and extremely helpful :)

Several of our family members, friends, and our wedding party commented on how wonderful Claudia and her team were, and how our wedding was the MOST organized wedding they have ever been to! There professionalism, talent, and knowledge of this business made our wedding PERFECT!!! I would look no further than Stacy Porras Wedding Consulting, and I would HIGHLY recommend Claudia!

Sent on 07/18/2013

jennie · Married on 10/27/2012

Stacy Porras was by far the BEST investment I made for my wedding this past weekend. From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I knew I wanted her as my wedding planner. She is detail-oriented, organized, professional, and executes everything perfectly... with a huge smile on her face.

Working with, coordinating and directing 14 different vendors can't be an easy task. But the entire wedding went perfectly all thanks to Stacy and her team. She's been doing this for a long time and it shows. She is on top of everything! I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day because I knew I was in great hands. Her team was everywhere I needed them to be. I can't say enough good things about Stacy... I had the best wedding thanks to her!!!!!! THANK YOU STACY PORRAS & TEAM!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Ana · Married on 10/27/2012

I could not be more pleased and happy with Stacy Porras wedding consulting! They are definitely the BEST!! Stacy was constantly making us feel at ease without stressing out, Claudia always making sure she was on top of all the details, and Vanessa for all the hand holding she did on our special day!! Everything we had envision became a reality that day. Thank you ladies so much! You all made our day extra special.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Susan · Married on 09/01/2012

I'm finally recovered from all the excitement of the wedding. I wanted to tell you how wonderful the wedding was and what a pleasure it was to work with you and your team. From the start, you were on top of things and I marveled at how quickly you followed up on our phone calls and all the wedding timeline details. Both the rehearsal and the wedding day went more smoothly than I could ever have imagined and I know a lot of the reason for that was how well organized you are and how seamlessly you coordinated all the loose ends. I also appreciated your relaxed demeanor which helped all of us to feel relaxed as well. Vanessa was so sweet and patient with the wedding party.

Dara and Timur were thrilled with their wedding as was my husband and me and Timur's parents. It was truly all we could have imagined and hoped for. Thank you so much for being such an invaluable part of this awesome experience.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Gilda · Married on 08/25/2012

Claudia was an amazing wedding coordinator!!! I will admit I was a very detail oriented bride and wanted everything done in a particular way. Claudia and her team made it happen. I had written out every detail thinking but never imagined anyone could make it all happen, but Claudia made it happen.
    Leading to the wedding Claudia kept in constant contact via email, helped me make sure everything was on track. The day of she and her team mad sure everything went according to our schedule.
    I would highly recommend Claudia!!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Sara · Married on 08/05/2012

Stacy was truly amazing in every way and made planning my wedding so much easier and enjoyable! She always made me feel better about the process and reassured me when I needed it most! And in the end, she was absolutely right, the event turned out beautiful and was everything I had imagined! She was extremely flexible with my crazy work schedule and very responsive to email/text/phone calls. She was always a pleasure to speak to and as excited about my planning my event as I was! She's the best!
    THANK YOU SOO MUCH STACY!!!

Sent on 08/14/2012