Stacy Mae Photography Reviews

2 | Florham Park, NJ

2 Reviews for Stacy Mae Photography

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2009

This was so much FUN for me! I am personally really shy and not very comfortable being in my undies, especially in front of a stranger! But Let me justsay after the first picture was taken, all that went out the window. It was like a new me, one proud of who I am and how I feel. Definetly a confidence booster. Stacy was so open, and inviting she made the whole thing feel so natural.

Lauren did a great job on my makeup. I have never worn fake lashes before and she just put them on. Lauren said she knows best and I loved it!

Thank you girls for an amazing expierence.

Sent on 01/31/2010

LAuren · Married on 08/04/2006

Stacy from Stacymae photography is second to none. She makes her clients feel at ease and comfortable every moment of each photo session. Her work speaks volumes on how much she loves what she does. I personally have had the pleasure of having her as my photography for at least a dozen photo sessions. From maternity portraits to newborn and family portraits to "bella Donna" sessions , she takes care in each and every detail. I recommend Stacy and Stacy Mae photography without reservation.
    L.m.