Stacia Morgan Photography Reviews

72 | Key Largo, FL

72 Reviews for Stacia Morgan Photography

Chelsea · Married on 04/01/2017

Stacia was beyond wonderful to work with. She was reliable and adorable, and there every step of the wedding day. She is extremely talented and hard working. I couldn't be more pleased with my wedding pictures! Many of my bridesmaids have been married themselves, and they all raved about how good Stacia was and the quality of our pictures as well. She's a sweetheart who gets down to business and truly captured every moment of our day! It was money well spent.

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/21/2017

Stacia was AMAZING to work with. I'm in love with my photos and she made my wedding day. Thank you for capturing our memories! I can't wait to see more photos from you!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2017

Stacia was amazing to work with! I was a bit nervous and she was able to help me Relax to ensure my fiancé and I had a great time. We had our engament shoot with her and can not wait for our wedding with her. The photos came out amazing ! We are very happy!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 01/07/2017

Stacia Morgan Photography did something very special here. Among the turmoil of the storm (and I mean that literally ) , they managed to capture the BEST wedding moments and smooth over the rough patches (edit, timing and angle magic). Over the years, it is these photos that will imprint our memory to only the BEST moments and thoughtful little details. It's through her heart and camera lens that we will be granted a visit back to a dream we wish to envision and had hoped to create. Thank you Stacia & Jason ??

Sent on 01/10/2017

Pamela · Married on 12/04/2016

Stacia was great to work with. She is flexible and very professional. Her photographs are very unique and perfect for the beautiful Florida settings. Stacia goes above AND beyond!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Joy · Married on 12/04/2016

Stacia's photos are each vibrant works of art which I cherish as memories of the special moments she's captured for our family. Exceptional service of the highest quality. Her work is fabulous.

Sent on 08/20/2017
  • I

ivanka · Married on 11/22/2016

I will highly recommend Stacia. She is wonderful person and a great photographer! So easy to shoot with her! She will make you feel beautiful! :)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Robert · Married on 11/11/2016

Excellent photographer, extremely creative in capturing the "moment" - particularly related to the keys lifestyle . Would recommend to all couples planning weddings!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Robert · Married on 11/09/2016

Lovely Wedding photographs at LittleBay in Islamorada!

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • Carin

Carin · Married on 10/02/2016

Fast-Forward to our wedding photos! Oh - everyone is talking about our photos!!! I'm totally giddy over them! We had Stacia & Jason shoot our ceremony and through our reception. They were fun and easy to work with as they have been in the past. The biggest difference was that this time they weren't just photographing us - they were capturing every detail and all of our guests. Going through our photos I was a ball of emotions. Every image tells a story and I'm so fortunate to have had such a talented team with us on our wedding day. As a wedding planner myself, I highly recommend Stacia Morgan Photography over and over to my bride, friends and family, and I highly recommend them to you as well!

We really wanted to surprise our parents with engagement photos on Christmas. With only a few days to get them done, Stacia was extremely responsive & accommodating to our very last minute request! We received several great shots in time for the holiday and our family was thrilled! The rest were detail edited and came out gorgeous, I'm so excited to start working on my Save the Dates! And the experience during the shoot? Let's just say that even my fiance had fun! Thank you so much Stacia, we will treasure these photos forever!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Nicolette · Married on 10/01/2016

She. Is. AWESOME ! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Donna · Married on 08/31/2016

Stacia is such a pleasure to work with. From the jump, she was willing to work with our vision and was very timely with the progression of the day and brought and extra positive vibe to a day that is usually hectic in nature. She is someone I would surely suggest to anyone

Sent on 08/26/2016

Stacia was the most fun and professional photographer I could have asked for. I believe God put her there for me on my wedding day for a reason. She is hilarious and made me feel calm when my nerves were high. Also, my pictures are amazing. She captures precious moments that I can cherish forever. Very very happy I chose Stacia. -Abbey

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ron · Married on 07/30/2016

Stacia was very responsive to my daughter throughout the entire process. She made her customer feel comfortable and confident. Her work is amazing. She has exceptional talent, creativity, and compassion. The photographs are truly awesome!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Stacia Morgan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Knowing I have the approval of the father of the bride means so much! As a daddy's girl myself, I know that it is the ultimate compliment coming from you! So honored!

Stacia is an amazing photographer! She makes beautiful pictures and has extensive understanding of light. I absolutely LOVE every image from my wedding day. Her albums are just exquisite and I love that I was able to custom design my album. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. She is the very best!

Sent on 09/05/2015
  • User6201179 · 2+ years ago

So, based on her amazing portfolio and fantastic reviews, we decided to hire Stacia to shoot our wedding which takes place April 23, 2016. In advance of the wedding, she recommended that we do an engagement shoot so she could analyze how we reacted to the camera, and also so she could determine which lighting and shots would work best on our special day. We could not have been more impressed with not only the amazing photos, but also Stacia's professionalism, personality, and creativity. We forgot we were even doing a professional shoot because we were just having fun and enjoying ourselves. Stacia is great and very responsive, and let me just reiterate.....the shots were AMAZING!! Can't wait till our special day that we know Stacia will make even more memorable!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Summer · Married on 04/14/2016

Stacia Morgan is amazing. She captured all of the pictures I was looking for. She listened to the style of photographs I was looking for, and they came out better than I could have ever hoped for. I cannot express how happy I am with the end results. She truly is an artist.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 02/27/2016

I loved working with Stacia. Not only her work is phenomenal, but she is also the most loving and kind person. Very professional and always prompt to attend your request.

Sent on 04/06/2016
  • User5519706 · 2+ years ago

You will not be disappointed! Stacia is an amazing photographer. She has a wonderful eye.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Chasity · event on: 11/22/2015

We had so much fun, just taking pictures. We felt very comfortable!! Stacia and her staff are very professional!! I loved the experience!!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Kerry · Married on 10/10/2015

Stacia was absolutely wonderful! She is so friendly and helpful and our pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kayla · Married on 09/12/2015

Stacia was great to work with! She made sure the day was all about us and did everything she could to make it stress free! The photos are gorgeous! She captured our casual beach wedding and amazing location beautifully!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Great eye, great attitude, great result

Sent on 09/07/2015

Stacia did an absolute superb job. She was great to work with and I strongly recommend her. Thanks for the amazing images Stacia!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Stacia Morgan Photography is outstanding! She was thorough, detailed, patient, professional, creative, and amazing! We highly recommend her for all your personal and corporate needs! Let her capture your special and important moments! You will be blown away!

Sent on 10/08/2015