Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Stacey Webb

7 Stacey Webb Reviews

Stacey was great to work with! We worked with Stacey to decorate the ceiling of our tented reception site. Stacey was referred to us by another person in the "wedding business" and we are very happy that we chose her. We live out of state and were able to communicate with Stacey via email, sending pictures of ideas back and forth. We had an idea of what we wanted and Stacey really brought it to life. The colors she used perfectly matched our color scheme and the décor really pulled everything together! We chose just to have Stacey decorate the ceiling but she provides a number of other services as well!

Profile Picture kelsey, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
4.7

My husband and I had heard that Stacey was the best when it came to tent draping and decor for reception venues, and she certainly did not disappoint! The standard white tent that serves as a reception venue option at Traditions at the Glen was completely transformed into a beautiful, elegant space thanks to Stacey's creative vision and skill. Stacey is passionate about the work that she does and it is made clear through the dedication she demonstrates and beautiful outcome of what becomes illustrated as a result. We are incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Stacey, and would absolutely recommend her expertise to anyone looking to spruce up their wedding ceremony or reception space!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Amazing decor done on our ceiling and we had a lighted backdrop... It just looked beautiful!!!!! It was everything I envisioned. A few lost emails but still wonderful to work with and was very impressed.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/14/14, 17 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was such a pleasure to work with Stacey. I had seen her at a bridal show and heard such amazing things about the work that she does, that I signed right up with her that day. We rented out table cloths and napkins from her- although I know she can do so much more! The price of our rentals was incredible and they were such beautiful material. The deep eggplant color that we chose really made all of our centerpieces, up-lighting and decor really pop. I would highly recommend working with Stacey- and taking advantage of her creativity, her eye and her amazing style. If you're considering meeting with Stacey, please do- and look through her work- it's really amazing what she can do to transform a space.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/27/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

She is so creative and made everything look beautiful!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stacey Webb did an amazing job decorating my venue. A month before my husband and I decided to cancel our chair covers, Stacey was flexible with our last min choice and made it easy to cancel them. She created the perfect setting that I wanted for my big day and delivered. I had a ten strand silk organza fabric ceiling lit and draped with my wedding colors. My 4 key tables were also light and draped and I had beautiful up lighting all through out the room. She offers more services, and does wonderful work.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Stacey is wonderful to work with. She has lots of great ideas! I'm so happy with how the ceiling turned out for our wedding. We also rented a Candy Awning Structure from him - this was such a big hit with our guests... the candle table was gorgeous.

Profile Picture ELISE, 8/8/09, 6 Reviews