Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist Reviews

Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 1
Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 2
Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 3
Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 4

Stacey's service was excellent. She provided a very calming atmosphere and her attention to detail was amazing. She did a beautiful job on make up for myself, my daughters and niece. We looked gorgeous and her make up was light, refreshing and lasted well into the evening. Thank you Stacy for working your magic!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Stacey Frasca did an amazing job making me and my bridal party look our very best! Our make up was absolutely flawless and lasted all night long. Even after eating, drinking and dancing we looked picture perfect! I could not have asked for a better and more professional make up artist to prepare me for my wedding. She was punctual and an absolute pleasure to work with from our first interaction months in advance. Stacey's relaxed and polished style made everyone feel at ease while we were getting ready and her attention to detail and keen eye left everyone looking and feeling their absolute best.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Rachael · Married on 08/01/2013

Stacey and her staff are absolutely amazing!!! They made my special day so worry-free and enjoyable. I've never felt more beautiful in my life. They listened to what I wanted and surpassed my expectations. I can't state it enough how incredible these ladies are. I wouldn't trust anyone else on my wedding day! They deserve ten times the amount they charge for their excellent service. Yet, the prices are completely reasonable. This is an honest business and they only care about making your beauty dreams come true. Stacey and her team are such sweethearts. One can only fall in love with them... not to mention their work. Now I'm looking for excuses why I need to visit them again and get a makeover! Trust these perfectionist professionals for your special day. I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 08/12/2013

If you want to look gorgeous for a special event, hire Stacey Frasca, and don't even consider anyone else. We hired Stacey for my daughter's wedding, and everyone in the wedding party looked amazing (including me which is very hard to do). The photographs turned out beautifully. Stacey is an incredible make-up artist--she matches your skin color perfectly and makes you look beautiful and natural. We used a local salon for the rehearsal dinner and the results, while very good, were not in the same league as what you'll get with Stacey. The assistants Stacey uses for hair and makeup are also excellent.

Sent on 11/10/2013

I absolutely loved the airbrush makeup for my wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Absolutely amazing working with Stacey and her team. Extremely responsive and a delight to have near on my wedding day.. Perfect sense of what would work best for a large variety of bridesmaids. Can't wait to find an excuse to have my makeup done by her again

Sent on 07/15/2013

Jasmine · Married on 07/05/2013

Stacey and her team (Tracey) are wonderful people and were excellent to work with for both of my ceremonies - traditional Indian and catholic wedding. They are talented , made it as easy as possible in terms of logistics, open to suggestions and giving advice. I highly recommend her and look forward to reach out to her for any formal events in my life. We were laughing all the way through the makeup/hair sessions which made it perfect start to wonderful days. The pictures which came out were great and shows the talent they possess to make brides look beautiful.Thanks Stacey and Tracey !

Sent on 07/18/2013

Marci · Married on 06/16/2013

Stacey was amazing to work with - her demeanor is wonderful and the final product gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

I have never looked so good in my life! Stacey was the best! I gave her a few adjectives of how I wanted to look (I was the maid of honor), she rolled with it and couldn't have done a better job. I danced and sweated all night and the makeup did not budge. She was prepared, on time, and all around fun to have in the bridal room too!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Linda · Married on 05/19/2013

Stacey and Jill were awesome! Stacey took the time to ask me and each of my bridesmaids what type of makeup/style we normally wear so that everyone would be pretty and comfortable in their makeup. In the end, everyone looked like a more glamorous version of themselves. Natural and beautiful =) I had my makeup done by 1pm and it was still nice and fresh by midnight.

Jill did an amazing job with our hair. I have extremely long and thick hair, but she managed to get it into a very elegant twist/bun. It took over 50 bobby pins but it looked great! Not bulky at all. All my bridesmaids had more natural dos, but still very pretty.

Overall, it's great that Stacey was able to provide hair and makeup at the same time. It definitely saved a lot of time...not to mention a lot of stress with booking just one vendor. Plus, they travel onsite! They made sure everyone was perfect and even posed for some getting ready shots before they left.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Stacey is a fantastic make up artist and did exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Christina · Married on 04/14/2013

Stacey is the BEST. Honestly, if you are thinking of hiring someone else, don't. Stacey and her assistant did makeup for 6 of us for my wedding in April - everyone LOVED the way they looked. We had the full range - people who never wear makeup all the way to people who like to wear a lot of makeup. Stacey made everyone feel comfortable, and also explained what she was doing at each step. I had a makeup trial with Stacey about 6 months before my wedding, and she definitely understood what I was looking for, and her execution was perfect. I could not have been happier with my makeup for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Gina · Married on 03/09/2013

Stacey and her colleague Jill traveled to Cape Cod to do the hair and makeup for my March 9, 2013 wedding. (Three girls, two moms, and a grandmother.) Stacey and Jill were prompt, organized (with notes etc. from my earlier trial), professional, and versatile, making three generations of women all look great! Plus, they're fun to be around... getting ready for the wedding was a stress-free experience.

Notably, Stacey has a light, steady touch around the eyes-- I get agitated quite easily by eye-related touching, but I relaxed immediately when Stacey was in control.

My makeup and hair both lasted the entire night, with only minimal touch-ups required (after a wind-blown portrait session and hours of vigorous dancing). I could not have been happier with Stacey's services!

Sent on 03/19/2013

What a delight to have Stacey and Jill do our makeup and hair on my daughter's wedding day. They arrived at the Inn on time, accommodated additional requests for their services and managed to have us all ready when the photographer arrived. It was wonderful to be pampered in the bridal suite instead of driving to a nearby salon whose pricing was comparable to Stacey's but whose in-house service was not. My beautiful daughter looked stunning and I, the mother of the bride, was told more than once that I Iooked like a model. Our day was picture perfect and it all began with Stacey and Jill.

Sent on 03/23/2013

Tara · Married on 02/16/2013

Stacey is amazing! I have used a ton of make artist for every occasion possible. I was never so excited about the way I looked until I got recommend to Stacey. I'm in the beauty industry myself. Im extremely hard to please with my make up. She is a true artist!! Such a great experience when she works her magic. I recommend her to all my clients at the salon and friends.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Stephanie · Married on 12/15/2012

Stacey made me, my entire bridal party, and my family beautiful for my wedding day! She ensured everyone was picture perfect, having every person look glamorous but not too over-the-top :) Everyone commented on my makeup and it stayed in place perfectly all night. She really knows how to make you look good in front of the camera, and on top of that she was a blast to hang out with all day while getting ready. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Rose · Married on 12/08/2012

I found Stacey online, being new to the area and not knowing where to go to have my make up and hair done. Stacey was able to book me in right away (I did leave the trial run to about one month before wedding day). She and her hair stylist Jill are very friendly and professional, listened to what I wanted and helped me look lovely on my wedding day. The air brushed make up looks flawless in photographs. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Christina · Married on 12/01/2012

Stacey Frasca was absolutely amazing!! From the first moment I met her I knew I wanted to work with her, and I still had yet to start my makeup trial. She is so warm and welcoming and really puts you at ease. As a bride my only stress was the way I would look on my wedding day. Stacey did an amazing job on my makeup, I felt stunning and gorgeous!! She also did an excellent job on my mom and sisters. PLEASE USE HER!! you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Stacey did the makeup for my wedding a couple of weeks ago, and I can't say enough positive things about her. She made me look flawless. My mother, mother-in-law, sister, and sister-in-law also looked gorgeous. The airbrushing and eyelashes were especially beautiful. Stacey was flexible and professional during the whole process. She's very talented. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Stacey was very professional - arrived on time, upfront with pricing and flexible with all the girls. The pricing is high but her make up lasted for the entire night and really looked nice in the pictures!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2012

Stacey is absolutely the best!!!! She made all my girls, my Mom and MIL feel like a million dollars. I have never looked better, and felt so special. My husband cried the minute he saw me. My trial was fabulous, and if you can believe it, it looked even better the day of. Airbrush is the only way to go, it's flawless in pictures, my photographer even said how much he appreciate when brides have it done because it makes photo shop unnecessary! I can't wait to have another event so I can have Stacey do my make-up again!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Laura · Married on 11/10/2012

Stacey was incredible! So much fun and easy to work with and make-up was flawless. Everybody looked beautiful. Made me feel incredibly glamorous and gorgeous.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

Stacey did my make up for my wedding last weekend, as well as make up for my wedding party and family, and she was absolutely amazing. Not only is she extremely talented (everyone looked like the most gorgeous version of themselves) but she was so easy and fun to work with. It was entirely stress-free and even relaxing- which is not often associated with wedding weekends! Stacey was a flawless, invaluable asset, and I can't wait to see her again next time I'm home in Boston.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Stacey · Married on 10/21/2012

I have never felt so beautiful! Stacey Frasca has an amazing talent for makeup. As someone who wears very little makeup, and has very little idea on how to wear it properly, Stacey was very patient with me throughout the trial and listened to my concerns about looking like I was wearing too much makeup. She even showed me how to apply certain things. She tried different things on me until I felt comfortable with the way I looked. During the trial, she even took the time to help my mom figure out which lipstick color she should choose. Stacey was relaxed and poised, yet very professional. My mother and I each purchased a lipstick from her during the trial, but when I asked if I needed to purchase more to reapply, she wasn't pushy and suggested that I not spend the money on something I wouldn't use. The biggest shocker was that my mother, who hated the thought of false lashes and wanted to hate the way they looked on me, not only loved how they were on me, but wore them herself. I appreciated that Stacey's fee included airbrushing, lashes and transportation. The morning of the wedding, she was incredibly flexible and even added someone to our party at the last minute. Everyone looked fantastic and felt comfortable and beautiful. I hope to be able to take a makeup class with Stacey and plan to use her in the future for other events! Stacey Frasca made me feel like I looked like one of the celebrities that she works with! She is incredible and a would be a welcome addition to your wedding day!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Jordanna · Married on 10/20/2012

Stacey Frasca provided makeup services at my wedding just a few weeks ago, and she was amazing! Stacey not only did makeup for me, the bride, but also for my six bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom. She was timely, responsive, and the ultimate professional from the time we hired her through my makeup trial and every interaction up to and including the big day...not to mention friendly, accommodating, and fun to have around! Each person in my wedding party - myself included - looked stunning yet natural. I would recommend Stacey without reservation to anyone who wants to look great and have fun on their big day!

Sent on 10/30/2012