Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist Reviews

Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 2
Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 3
Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 4

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2014

Stacey Frasca was such a pleasure to work with. She is talented, professional and educated. I had an initial trial with a previous makeup artist who really put a sour taste in my mouth, but after meeting Stacey and seeing the work she did my faith in makeup was restored. She was able to make myself and all the ladies in my wedding party look flawless and enhance our features without that "over done" look. Stacey also likes to educate her clients during the process so you can understand what she is doing and learn proper techniques to apply makeup and care for your skin. She is a very talented and popular makeup artist, so if you are interested I highly suggest contacting her now to schedule an appointment!! You won't regret it!

Her Co worker Jill did the hair for my entire bridal party and this girl knows hair! She is extremely talented, thorough and a doll. I have more hair than average girl with long think hair and Jill worked her magic and made my mane full of flawless waves. She is easy to talk to and willing to work with you until you reach the hair style you are looking for.

Both of these ladies are so talented and it was such a blessing to have had a poor trial run, otherwise I would have never stumbled upon Studio 28 and found these two who made me feel like the prettiest and best version of me on my wedding day. :)

Thank you Stacey and Jill!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Stacey and Jill did the make-up and hair for my wedding. Stacey came highly recommended by my wedding planner. Stacey did the make-up, and Jill did hair. They both did absolutely beautiful work. I received endless compliments on how I looked, as did the bridal party, my mother and grandmother, and the flower girls. My make-up lasted all day and night, even through a few rounds of tears of joy.

Jill was very creative with the hairstyles. The bridal party had up do’s. We knew we were in good hands and none of us brought photos or ideas. She gave each person an individualized style. My hair was very elegant, distinctive from the bridesmaids, and worked perfectly with the style of my dress.

Stacey and Jill are fun company and easily built rapport with everyone. They were efficient on the day (we were very ahead of schedule), and Stacey was always very prompt, responsive and flexible during the planning process.

Sent on 07/26/2014
  • User4200887 · 2+ years ago

Stacey and her team were awesome! They were always professional and responsive. On the day of the wedding, they outshined my expectations. Our hair and make-up lasted all night with no need for touch-ups. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Stacey Frasca is just the best!! She does such an AMAZING job!! I had a couple of consults with a few other makeup artists before I went to Stacey- and they don't even compare. She made me (the bride) and the entire bridal party look absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/03/2014

After reading many reviews, I knew I had to book Stacey for my wedding day makeup. I had difficulty finding someone for hair and Stacey recommended Jill. During my trial Stacey and Jill made me feel beautiful and comfortable. I even went back to see her and Jill for my boudoir photo shoot prior to the wedding.

Stacey and Jill are true professionals. On the day of the wedding, I felt truly at ease and knew everything would be perfect. Stacey and Jill were very personable and patient while I had to take phone calls. I had four women that had airbrushed makeup done by Stacey and six women who had their hair done by Jill. The airbrushed makeup was fabulous and everyone’s hair looked glamorous. We all received several compliments that night. My makeup has never looked better!

If you want the best, chose Stacey and Jill for your bridal makeup/hair!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/26/2014

Stacey and Jill did the makeup for myself and bridal party - 7 makeup applications and 11 updos!! I knew I made the right decision the second I met Stacey and had my trial. I had my hair trial with Jill at a later date, and she wad equally as awesome. The bridesmaids had traditional makeup applications. All of my girls looked so beautiful! Stacey did such a wonderful job. She truly brought out the natural beauty of each girl. I did the airbrush makeup and it was fantastic! I got so many compliments on my makeup. I loved it. I looked like the best version of myself! Jill did an amazing job on all off our updos. We got lots of compliments on our hair. They both worked quickly and we were finished ahead of schedule. I 110% recommend Stacey and Jill. You will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 05/15/2014

You would never regret to have Stacey for your wedding make-up stylist. She is really good and professional on make up for Asian too. I had red spot allergy on my whole face and she managed to cover my face with a natural look/ make-up on it, which made me looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to be your wedding make up stylist.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Stacey is so professional and excellent on her make up skill. You would never ever regret to have her to be your wedding make up artist. I would definitely recommend her! She is also excellent on putting make up on Asian too.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Lindsey · Married on 04/12/2014

Stacey (make-up) and her partner Jill (hair) were amazing! They are so personable and really care about you and your wedding! I had Stacey and Jill do on-site hair and makeup for me, my bridal party, and my mother. They arrived at the hotel early, were set up quickly, and helped make a schedule for all the girls so that everyone got done on time and there was no waiting around. We finished with plenty of time, so they did touch-ups on everyone as well (even though we all looked perfect already!) Prior to the wedding day we had a trial which was awesome, and Stacey emailed to confirm everything well in advance of the day. She also answered all my random beauty and makeup questions throughout the year. It may seem pricey, but I think the services provided are well worth it. It was totally stress free for me, and everyone commented on how great the hair and makeup looked, and how well it stayed on throughout the whole day/night. Having the services at the hotel rather than going to a salon was GREAT, we could relax and hang out and have food/drink with no worries about transportation. I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and I would recommend Stacey and Jill to anyone looking to feel their best on their big day. On time, organized, so committed to making me and my girls happy...not to mention crazy talented!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Alejandra · Married on 02/15/2014

I loved having Stacey and Jill working on my look on my wedding day! So did my bridal party! The did an amazing job and we all fell very comfortable with their work and personality. They are sweet. fun and professional. My make up and hair were flawless and I fell so beautiful! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/21/2013

Stacy did a wonderful job on my makeup! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Ronnie · Married on 12/06/2013

Very professional and anxious to please
    A true pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Stef · Married on 11/02/2013

Stacey and Jill were professional, flexible, courteous, and extremely talented. Jill worked with (and accommodated) my very particular and finicky bridesmaids, and was very patient with me as I messed around with my headpiece. Stacey made everyone look flawless, both in person and in photographs!I could not be more pleased with my choice of make-up and hair services.

Sent on 11/23/2013

donna · Married on 10/28/2013

Stacey is a true professional and wants only the best for her clients and is wonderful to work with. Very kind, personable and truly an expert in applying and understanding make-up. She will craft her art to bring out your best features, and make you look like a princess. That's how I felt when I left. I would highly recommend Stacey. You cannot go wrong or be disappointed, only amazed at how beautiful you look. Jill (works with Stacey) curled my hair and between the attention from the them both, I was truly amazed at how I looked when I left - I never felt or looked better. They make you feel good inside and out and made my special day prefect.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Stacey and Jill are amazing and the best at what they do!! I hired them to do makeup and hair for myself and my 4 bridesmaids for my October wedding. Stacey and Jill were not only friendly and easy to work with, they were a lot of fun to have around while getting ready!! They truly made the entire morning a blast. Everyone's makeup looked so beautiful and I could not have been any happier. Jill also did such a great job with our hair. At the end of the night, after dancing for 5 hours straight, my hair and make-up still looked great!! One of my bridesmaids even went to sleep with her makeup on and her hair still put together and woke up the next morning looking amazingly perfect. I highly recommend both!!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Serena · Married on 10/18/2013

I found Stacey after reading through photographer's wedding blogs and seeing pictures of brides whose make up she did. I liked how the girls looked beautiful with not too much but not too little make up. After reading numerous positive reviews of Stacey, I booked my trial with her. The trial was fabulous - Stacey is so so sweet and nice and really listened to me for what I wanted. I was so pleased with the trial that I booked her right then. When the day of my wedding came, Stacey arrived right on time and did an absolutely fantastic job with my make up. I loved it so much and felt so beautiful!! One of my bridesmaids even commented she had never seen make up done like that since I looked so good :) Stacey also did the make up for my mom and sister and they looked amazing!! I am so glad I booked Stacey and would recommend her in a heartbeat for any bride looking for a make up artist for their wedding!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2013

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Stacey (makeup) and Jill (hair) from Studio 28 for my wedding. They were prompt, friendly, professional, efficient, and so talented. I really felt like they listened to what I wanted and tailored my wedding makeup and hair to my exact request. I changed my mind a few times between the initial consultation and the main event, and they were very responsive (and patient) over email.

Stacey has her own entire line of makeup, but she is also open to using whatever you are comfortable with (e.g., if you have a favorite lipstick, etc.). She also did an incredible job on my mother and mother-in-law, who both looked incredible, and none of us required touch ups all evening.

Jill managed to accomplish an updo that made it look like I had a ton of long, thick hair, when really my hair is fairly fine and shoulder-length. She is a miracle worker - and it didn't budge all day/night.

I cannot say enough good things about both of these ladies! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Leigh · Married on 10/05/2013

Stacey and Jill are amazing!! We hired them to do makeup and hair for myself, my 5 bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law for my recent October wedding. Stacey and Jill were not only friendly and easy to work with, they were a lot of fun to have around while getting ready!! Everyone's makeup looked natural yet so beautiful we could not have been any happier. Jill also did a great job with our hair. She worked very closely with me to make sure my hair was exactly how I wanted it. At the end of the night, after dancing for 5 hours straight, my hair and make-up still looked great!! I highly recommend both!!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2013

Stacey Frasca did makeup for my wedding for me and our entire bridal party, and her colleague Jill Colwell did our hair. They were both wonderful to work with throughout the booking and trial. They were warm and professional on the day of the wedding, and made us all look just beautiful. I was so grateful for their extensive experience, and felt confident that I could just relax and let them work their magic. They were extremely flexible as we got closer to the wedding date and added more people, and Stacey even generously did some last-minute makeup for a relative with a broken wrist who couldn't put on her own mascara! They were lovely to work with and I would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2013

Stacy is an "Ahhmazing" makeup artist, who I would highly recommend!!!
    She did my makeup for my wedding day. It was a day filled with lots of happy tears and late night dancing... And At the end of the evening my makeup was as perfect as it was when we finished the application! Awesome!

Sent on 09/08/2013

emily · Married on 09/01/2013

Stacey worked her unbelievable magic on myself and my girls for my wedding last Sunday (9.1.13). I asked her to push my bridesmaids outside their make-up comfort zone a bit, and she made them into supermodels, just stunning! I loved my eyes, smokey and beautiful. She's a joy to be around, and put me at ease on such a crazy day. I recommend Stacey for any special event!!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2013

When I first reached out to Stacey, the owner of Studio 28 about doing my makeup for my wedding - she replied right away. Stacey herself was unavailable, as she had already been booked for my wedding day but her assistant Jill was available. Although disapointed at first that we couldn't get Stacey, once I met with Jill for my makeup trial - I was beyond excited! Jill made me look unreal, and was so much fun to chat with! Jill is an absolute doll and my girls loved her. Everyone was raving about how amazing all the girls looked. I am now looking for events/excuses to come up so that I can book Studio 28/Jill again! Seriously...

Sent on 09/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2013

Stacey is the most trustworthy in the business. In terms of quality, she's the most reliable for consistent and amazing makeup. She did my makeup on my wedding day and also did 9 other women throughout the day. She traveled at least 2 hours to meet me and my bridesmaids at 8 am for makeup snd hair. i know....that is crazy, right?! complete dedication! She was amazing and all my girls were marveling at their makeup and praising Stacey and her work. Not only did my makeup (and my girls') last ALL day long (through lots of wedding day tears to boot), but Stacey was also the perfect addition to the group of ladies. She added an element of glamor to our day, sharing makeup tips and just having fun with us while she did touch ups later in the day just before the photographer arrived. By the middle of the day all my bridesmaids were raving about Stacey and one said she simply had to book her for her wedding a year from now. Stacey's the total package. She's got all the skill and a quality service/product, but is also the most reliable, professional and fun of all! Stacey gave me the best wedding gift: gorgeous makeup for me and my bridesmaids! I really can't give Stacey enough praise on all levels. She rocks and I couldn't have made a better decision on one of the most important days of my life. THANK YOU, STACEY!!! Xo

Sent on 09/16/2013

Stacey and her team are the best of the best. They are friendly, professional, and great at achieving a look that is you. You can trust that Stacey and her team will make you and your bridal party look fabulous. All of my bridemaids loved their hair, makeup and the team. I promise you will too!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Clari · Married on 08/17/2013

Stacey, Dara and Jill were wonderful. They made us look fabulous for my sister's wedding day! They are professional, fun, kind and pleasure to be around. They are meticulous with their work and we all looked beautiful. Thanks again! I highly recommend them for any special event

Sent on 08/26/2013