Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist Reviews

Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 1
Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 2
Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 3
Stacey Frasca Professional Make up Artist 4

Stacey is amazing!! So easy to work with and so quick to respond to any questions you may have (and I ask a lot!). She is very professional and works with you to create a look that you will love (even for people that don't typically wear makeup like myself). The airbrush makeup is AMAZING and flawless, I am obsessed. I would recommend Stacey to anyone that is looking to get married! I used Stacey and her assistant on my wedding day to have 10 make-ups done on site, they worked quickly and beautifully. Everyone loved the airbrush and looked great! Thanks Stacey!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Stacey did my makeup for my October wedding and she did a wonderful job! I am one to not wear much makeup, and Stacey made my makeup so natural looking. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. The air brush makeup was really cool and so quick and stayed on all night. Stacey is so nice and fun to work with. She had her assistant, Tracey, with her who helped to my bridesmaid make-up. Her assistant was also really nice and did an amazing job.
    I wish I had Stacey around to do my makeup all the time. She is a wonderful person to work with and she knows how to make a bride look and feel beautiful! I'm looking forward to Stacey doing my make-up for my sisters upcoming wedding.
    I would highly recommend Stacey Frasca to any bride looking for someone to do their make-up!

Sent on 12/08/2015

alex · Married on 09/13/2015

Stacey is amazing! Two months before my wedding my previously confirmed makeup artist flaked and I was in a panic. I contacted Stacey and she got back to me right away with the great news that she was available to do the makeup for me and my maid of honor. I had a great time with her at my trial- she is so fun and easy to get along with! As someone who doesn't usually wear makeup I loved how she didn't immediately go for a full on smokey eye/crazy contoured look, she instead gave me a beautiful look that still made me feel like me. The wedding day makeup for both me and my maid of honor was amazing, we both got tons of compliments at the reception, and starting the getting ready festivities at her studio in Wellesley set a great mood for the day! I would chose Stacey again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Samira · Married on 09/05/2015

From my first inquiry I knew Stacey was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and asked for some photos to give her an idea of my wedding inspiration. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and stunning! The morning of my wedding Stacey arrived early. I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. Everyone looked amazing and they couldn't even believe how natural the airbrush looked! I can't recommend Stacey enough, she is so talented, professional and passionate about what she does!

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • User5419554 · 2+ years ago

Stacey and her assistant Tracey were amazing! They did makeup for myself (the bride), 6 bridesmaids, and mother of the bride all under 3 hours. They asked every client what they would like before applying a stitch of makeup. Their request for "natural makeup" couldn't have been more spot on! Everyone looked not only natural, but elegant and flawless in both person and in pictures. As the bride, I was unsure of a certain eyeshadow on myself, but Stacey was super accommodating and helpful until I was satisfied with my choice and change in color. Luckily, that didn't take long at all!! Thanks Stacey : )

Sent on 09/08/2015

ALena · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Stacey. I first met her when she did the makeup and hair for my brother's wedding. In addition to my sister-in-law there were 9 bridesmaids and 2 mothers and Stacey and her team were able to do a high quality job on everyone in a timely and efficient way. She really listened to what each person wanted making sure that they felt good and that their makeup suited them.

I was so impressed with her that when it came time to plan my wedding I called her immediately to make sure I could book her for the date. Once again, I was floored by her skill and ability to listen to each person. My bridemaids ranged from people who wear makeup everyday to people who never have worn makeup a day in their life and she managed to make everyone comfortable and look amazing! As for me, I looked and felt so beautiful on my wedding day, she really helped to make the day perfect.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Stacey is AMAZING! I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/08/2015

Stacey is amazing!! I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Adrienne · Married on 08/08/2015

After my sister-in-law used Stacey for her wedding last October, I knew I needed to have her as the makeup artist at my wedding. From my initial trial (which was almost a year before the wedding because she is amazing and books so far out) I knew I made the right choice. I was nervous about looking natural and like myself, while also looking like a bride and Stacey absolutely nailed it! she made me feel so comfortable and gorgeous. She is so fun and sweet but also a true professional. She was very responsive and flexible and even was able to do makeup for my grandmother at the last minute on my wedding day. I needed makeup done for myself, my mother, mother-in-law, maid of honor and 8 other bridesmaids. She, along with her assistant Tracey made sure we were done ahead of schedule and all looked stunning. I would 100% recommend Stacey!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Katie · Married on 07/25/2015

STACEY and JILL for the win!!! I knew from the moment I did my hair and make up trial with Stacey and Jill that I wanted to work with them for my wedding. I felt like I was in such good hands through the whole experience, and the duo made my wedding day so stress free! Stacey did beautiful looks that were unique for everyone in my bridal party, highlighting their natural beauty. Jill did the same with hair that was gorgeous in photographs and stayed in place the whole night! I was so happy and confident with the way that I looked, and Stacey and Jill made me feel very special on my big day!
    I have to give a special shout out to Stacey for helping me to cover up my tan lines that just wouldn't go away and also for helping my sister with her eyelash problem (sensitive eyes are no match for Stacey). Stacey and Jill were so patient with us and so professional! If you are lucky enough that Stacey Frasca is free your wedding weekend BOOK HER!! The reviews are real people, she is incredible as is her hair stylist Jill.
    I seriously cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Lea · Married on 07/24/2015

Stacey did a wonderful job on my makeup as well as makeup on my mom and bridal party. Everyone looked stunning!! She is truly a professional and knows what she is doing. She was able to make me look so natural, yet left me feeling like a movie star. Stacey found the perfect balance for each person and left us feeling glamerous. Stacey was easy to get in touch with and to schedule with and very responsive when I got in touch with her. It was also a pleasure to have her around while we were getting ready on the wedding day :-). I would definitely recommend Stacey to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2015
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/11/2015

Stacey and Jill were perfect. I typically do not wear much makeup and had concerns about looking orange, overdone, or just not myself for my wedding. I planned my Massachusetts wedding from California and only had time for one hair/makeup trial. I spent hours going through every makeup artist in the area's portfolio and Stacey really captured what I was looking for. Stacey was great at accommodating my hectic wedding planning east coast trip schedule for the trial and I loved how it came out. The day of the wedding Stacey came out to our hotel suite to do makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my husband. My husband had some acne scarring that he wanted to cover up. Nobody could tell the groom was wearing airbrush makeup and he looked amazing. I typically do not like a lot of pictures of myself but when Stacey did my makeup I loved how I looked in all my wedding photos. The makeup stayed flawless the whole night. My bridesmaids also looked amazing. Stacey asked each of the girls how they typically do their makeup and made sure they looked gorgeous while still looking like themselves as well. I am so glad I found such a high quality, professional makeup artist for my wedding and cannot recommend her enough. She is worth every penny.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/21/2015

Stacey and her team were professional as can be and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! They really understood what I was looking for and I looked so natural - no caked on makeup! They also made the whole getting ready experience so fun.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/12/2015

Stacey & Jill were amazing!!!! :) I knew the day of my trial that I wanted to work with them! My make up and hair were flawless. I brought pictures to my trial of what I wanted and they both gave me exactly what was pictured. I couldn't recommend them more! The day of my wedding Stacey had given me a timeline of who gets hair & make up at one time which was super helpful since I had 6 people getting hair done and 5 for make up. She was very organized which allowed me to relax. Everyone looked gorgeous! I had some bridesmaid with light make up and I had others who wanted heavier make up and all looked great! We all got airbrushed which was awesome! By the end of the night my make up still looked fresh like she had just applied it and my hair was still perfectly placed!! I couldn't have asked to work with a better artist!! - Very Happy Bride

Sent on 07/20/2015

Julia · Married on 06/06/2015

The Best! We requested airbrush makeup application for the bride, her sisters and mom. It came out flawless, natural looking and our photos look amazing. Stacey also was so easy to work with, personable and accomodated us when we asked last minute for eye lash extensions. Her work is top quality and so reasonably priced. If we did it again, we would make no changes. Stacey also customized make up depending upon the age and preferences of our girls.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Julia · Married on 06/06/2015

Amazing !!!! I would recommend stacey to anyone!! Not only did my makeup come out perfect but she was so great to spend time with and work with!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Anne · Married on 05/30/2015

Stacey and her team came highly recommended through a close family friend. After my fiancé proposed to me and we began our wedding planning, I contacted her right away. I met with her and Jill for my hair and makeup trial, and immediately knew I made the right decision to book them for the big day. Stacey got back to me right away, and was very quick to respond to my e-mails through the planning process. Walking into Studio 28, and I was warmly welcomed by Stacey and Jill. They are both so friendly, fun, and made me feel right at home. I am pretty picky with makeup, but put down my guard and let Stacey work her magic. She took the time to get to know me, and explained in detail every step of the makeup process. Stacey is a true artist, and I couldn't have been happier with my trial. I worked with Jill for my hair, and knew right away I was in good hands. Jill was able to volumize my fine blonde hair, and created a beautiful bridal updo.

On the wedding day, Stacey, Jill and assistant Tracey did updos and makeup for my bridal party, mom, and mother-in- law. Everyone had so much fun working with them, and I was old by several girls it was the best hair and makeup application they have ever had. Not to mention, they were able to finish all 9 of us in record time!

I would HIGHLY recommend Stacey and her team. They made me feel so special on my wedding day, and could not have imagined working with anyone else!

Sent on 07/07/2015

I loved working with Stacey and Jill. They are amazing at their job. We all loved our hair and makeup. They truly listened to what we had in mind and gave us their suggestions as well, which was so helpful as they are the experts! They are professional, yet friendly and affable. They even did my niece's hair as a complimentary service. The airbrush makeup stayed on the whole day and night despite lots of tears of joy! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Stacey. Working with her, Jill, and the rest of the team was in one word, wonderful. They made my whole wedding party (10 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law) all look flawless. As for me, I don't think I have ever felt so confident and beautiful. They were on time for each person and even managed to squeeze someone in during the day, which helped this type A bride manage my nerves. There really was a sense of calm as I knew everyone was in good hands. They were all very professional, and managed to interact and help make the day that much more special. I recommend working with Stacey to every bride out there, you won't be disappointed!

Lisa · Married on 05/09/2015

Stacey was wonderful to work with! She made everyone feel and look like a million bucks! She especially made the bride feel at ease and make her wedding day extra special.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Stacey is absolute perfection. I’m a total type A personality and hadn’t had my makeup professionally done before, so I gave her lots of direction at my wedding makeup trial. She listened to me, but also politely guided me in the right/different direction, including a slight tweak to how I was shaping my eyebrows that I’ve gotten so many compliments on since. She also convinced me to try airbrush makeup, and I’m SO glad she did as it helped to cover up my horrendous under-eye circles and really sealed the overall look. I realized she was definitely a pro and I should let her do her thing, so when it came time for my wedding, I sat back and did just that. All I can say is WOW. She made me feel as beautiful as a model while still looking like myself. She also worked her magic on my bridesmaids and both mothers and everyone looked stunning as can be. Besides all that, she had a very chill demeanor and was a pleasure to have around as we were all getting ready for my big day. Thank you for everything, Stacey!

• User5120101 · 2+ years ago

Stacey is a talented make up artist. She allowed me to come in for a trial run of my makeup, and based on those results, I knew I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding. On the wedding day, she and her hair stylist, Jill, did my hair and makeup and my maid of honor's. They both listened to what we wanted, and kept the day fun and relaxed. I was particularly happy that my makeup looked so natural. I would recommend her to all brides.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/04/2015

One word. Wow. Stacey and Jill are absolutely excellent at what they do! I was so thrilled with my hair and makeup for my wedding (as well as the rest of my bridal party). They were able to execute on the exact look that I was going for with ease. Not only do they do amazing work, but they're both such a pleasure to be around. They definitely added to the big day with their enthusiastic personalities, attention to detail and organization. If you're looking for a talented hair/makeup duo, look no further. You'll be very pleased with the work they do!

Gaurika · Married on 04/04/2015

Stacey is an AMAZING makeup artist and person! She did my makeup for my engagement party and Jill did my hair. I looked amazing and everyone kept asking who did my hair and makeup. For the wedding, I decided to have a few trials to make my decision; trial after trial I was disappointed b/c no one was as good as Stacey or Jill!! Stacey worked hard to make her schedule work for my wedding events (I had 4 events so it wasn't easy!). Not only did her and Jill make me look phenomenal, but they were super supportive throughout all of the events. They are the best hair and makeup team around, I'm soo happy I had them do my wedding - they absolutely the BEST!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Stacey was extremely responsive to my inquiry for makeup/hair for my wedding. Although I am not local, Stacey scheduled to talk with me over the phone, and was flexible with my schedule. I had looked at photos of her work on the website and was confident with her, so I placed the deposit and scheduled the trial session a day before my wedding. Stacey was very welcoming and listened to what I wanted for my makeup. She did two halves of my face different so I could see the effect and choose how heavy my eye makeup would be. She was very personable and talked me and my bridal party through her makeup progress. I looked like a princess after her work. She made everyone feel comfortable and is such a lovely person.

Sent on 04/02/2015