61 Reviews for Staccato

Eco-Friendly (1)
Embossed (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)

Working with Kelly was such a pleasure. She is so organized, creative, and kind. We were just overjoyed with the save the date/invitation suite, the day of stationary, and the thank you notes Kelly created for us- so many people commented on how beautiful they were and how well everything matched. Kelly really went the extra mile, responding well to our requests for changes to the proofs, taking on last minute work, and even making sure the colors in our invites matched those in the save the dates. We were so thrilled that getting these beautiful custom pieces from her were all actually within our budget! We loved everything she made for us- they were all so special. Thank you so much, Kelly!

Profile Picture Anne, 5/26/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

I was originally feeling overwhelmed by selecting invitations since there are just so many options to choose. From the first moment I met Kelly, I instantly felt at ease and knew that she would help guide me in the right direction. She is kind and calm and sat patiently with me (and my mom and sister) at our initial appointment where we went through the MANY books she has to find just the right invitations for us. She clearly explained the process to us and provided an exact timeline of when everything needed to be completed by to ensure that we would receive our order on time. I have a bit of a crazy work schedule, and Kelly was more than accommodating with scheduling appointments so that they worked with my schedule, something I very much appreciated. She can truly do anything and even created beautiful custom table number cards that helped tie our whole reception room together. I cannot recommend Kelly enough to anyone looking to purchase stationary! Thank you so much Kelly!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Kelly was super helpful throughout the wedding planning process! She's very organized and kept us on track - and took time to make sure she had a clear vision of what we were looking for out of the paper goods. She walked us through every step of the process (and was flexible when we wanted to meet in person twice so that both of us could see everything). We're so glad we decided to work with her - everything turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kelly is absolutely fantastic! From the first communication, she was friendly, helpful and patient. She spent so much time with us (both in-person and electronically) answering questions, providing insight and guiding us through the invitation process. Kelly was extremely respectful of our budget and offered suggestions on how to stay within it while still getting the style we wanted. While we first went to Kelly for just our wedding invitations, we quickly went back to her for simple Thank You cards, wedding day signage, escort cards and ceremony programs. I can't say enough good things about Staccato and highly recommend working with Kelly!

Profile Picture Laura , 3/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

Kelly was amazing to work with! She's warm, friendly, and easy to communicate with. From the invitations and programs, to the menu cards, seating cards, coffee sleeves, our welcome box cards and tags- everything was cohesive and beautiful! It helped tie everything together and provided such rich color and texture. Kelly has such a great eye for these details and it showed in the quality of our products. The paper trail was definitely a gorgeous one. Thank you so much Kelly!

Profile Picture Erika, 3/3/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

Kelly made my small regal wedding the talk of our family and friends. I added meaningful touches from our invitation to our unique monogram throughout the entire weekend of events. We are so pleased we choose Staccato as one of our small business partners. Kelly was amazing, professional, very creative and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Debra, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

Kelly was so nice to work with and helped us create the most beautiful invitations for our wedding! She walked us through each step and the various options. Kelly was also very responsive and accommodating with last minute changes to addresses. Our guests were SO impressed with the invitations and I received countless compliments! I'm so glad we decided to work with Staccato! Thank you Kelly!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Kelly was simply wonderful. She created exquisite save-the-date cards and wedding invitations that our guests are still talking about! Kelly took the time and care to sit down with me and create one-of-a-kind invitations, she never made me feel rushed and always responded immediately to my questions. Kelly is extremely professional, and creative, and her invitations are beautiful. She also designed all the day-of paper, from programs to table numbers, and it was all beautiful as she carried my autumn theme throughout. Kelly truly was amazing and not only did I never have to worry about how it would turn out, she greatly exceeded my expectations and was the one vendor I knew I could count on. I highly recommend Kelly and would have her design things for me in the future!

Profile Picture User6310762, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Kelly did an absolutely amazing job on our invitation suite for our wedding. From our first meeting, she was incredibly patient and professional, walking us through all of the different styles and options we could choose from. We were not sure what we wanted but we ended up with a beautiful, personalized design that incorporated the colors, patterns, and special details of our farm wedding. We were able to digitally review proofs and work back and forth to perfect the design. She also helped us design stunning napkins that tied to the invitation suite, as well as place cards for the reception. We so wanted to incorporate the plantable paper and she came up with a perfect solution. We highly recommend Staccato and Kelly!

Profile Picture Cameron, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

LOVE everything about this company!!!

Profile Picture Satoriea, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Kelly was a pleasure. We first met to look at invitations. She showed me a ton of options and said anything could be made personalized. We made beautiful invitations with a tri-fold pocket and ribbon around it. She was very quick to respond to emails and was helpful with proper wording. She also designed my rehearsal dinner invites. I ended up using her for many day-of stationary as well. I got programs, a welcome sign, dinner menus, a seating chart, and a few other signs. Everything matched and looked so professional and put together. I made a few changes to the seating chart at the last minute and she did it with no problem. She was very sweet throughout the whole process and I would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were absolutely delighted with the services provided by Mrs. Harms. Her creativity, talent and professionalism was evident with every encounter. Her work is exceptional and definitely set the tone for the rest of our elegant wedding!!! I highly recommend Staccato for anyone with wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture Memar, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kelly at Staccato. She created beautiful custom invitations for our at-home farm wedding using sketches and photos that we previously owned. Her business is EXTREMELY user friendly as well - definitely the most millennial/tech friendly of all our vendors - all of her contracts, payments (she accepts credit cards), timelines are organized in a great online system. It even includes a scheduling system for appointments, pick-ups, etc. The final invitations were absolutely stunning. She also did escort cards and place cards so beautifully for us. She was flexible with last minute changes (guest adds, spelling errors, etc.) and always responded promptly. When we (the client) failed to catch a spelling error on our invitations (i.e. approved the proof with the mistake), she personally worked around the clock to get all the invitations reprinted (at minimal cost) and fixed in time to send out! She really went above and beyond. As someone who was once on the "e-vite" train, I am so thankful we have the beautiful invitations created by Kelly. We have one framed and will treasure it in our home forever.

Profile Picture Virginia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Kelly was an absolute dream to work with. I could not be happier with our invitations and that is all thanks to her. She even sent over multiple proofs to make sure we got the font EXACTLY as I wanted. We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends as they are receiving their invitations. Do yourself a favor - make one thing easy on yourself in the wedding planning process: choose Staccato for your invitations. You can trust that you will get a beautiful product and consistent communication from Kelly every step of the way!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Kelly is an absolute Godsend! Kelly is phenomenal at her craft and clearly loves what she does. Kelly is unequivocally professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, fair, creative, talented, organized, personable, and above all poised at all times! My husband and I were completely clueless with what we wanted for our wedding, hardly prepared, and didn't have any idea of how to go about accomplishing the basic necessities for our wedding. Kelly was able to customize and create anything. She's AMAZING! Kelly helped us form our "clean and classic" wedding theme, logo, and color pallet with a complete custom stationary suite that was perfectly suited to my husband and I. We received non-stop rave reviews on the quality and classiness of our wedding look and feel. Kelly gave us SO many recommendations to include wedding website, extending our wedding logo to our wedding cake, and creating a tiny URL. Kelly was extremely accommodating, flexible, and very patient with scheduling in person meetings and answering my numerous questions. Kelly is a wealth of information, to say the least. Kelly literally calmed much of my anxiety (and I had a lot!) throughout the entire wedding planning process. I always felt great after seeing and hearing her phenomenal ideas. Lastly, Kelly was mindful of budget parameters and gave incredible advice on where best to emphasize budget dollars, exceeded all timelines, and kept us on schedule with information we owed her to meet our timeframes.

Profile Picture User7318902, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There are not enough amazing things to say about Kelly, and her stationary services!! Kelly is beyond friendly, extremely detail oriented, and has phenomenal creative ideas!! We walked into Kelly's studio not sure if custom designed invitations fit in our budget, and from the moment we arrived Kelly made sure it was possible; and our invitations were AMAZING. She instantly felt like my friend, and that my wedding was as big of a priority to her as it was to me. She took every idea I had and made it better than what I envisioned, and we received so many compliments on our invitations, menus, and programs. She was extremely prompt with returning emails, and would always finish projects earlier than what she allotted. I honestly can not recommend Staccato Stationary enough, and am so glad I was able to support a small business!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Kelly really knows what she's doing! She listens well to what your vision is, and helps you every step of the way to create stationery that fits exactly what you are looking for. Her products are so beautiful and of the highest quality, and she is always available to help you with everything and anything you need! Not to mention, her prices are the best. I had appointments with a few different stationers and Kelly had the most beautiful products for the best prices. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mandana, 3/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Working with Kelly at Staccato for my wedding invitations quickly became the favorite part of my wedding planning for October 2016. I had a general idea of including my father's artwork in a custom design, but struggled to articulate what I was looking for. Within minutes of meeting with Kelly she was able to draw out adjectives and visions that perfectly described the look I was hoping for in my custom invitations. She made the seemingly arduous task of etiquette appropriate addressing in the invitations simple- her attention to detail is unprecedented throughout the whole process, making it completely seamless. I cannot recommend Kelly at Staccato highly enough!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

Highly recommend!! Kelly at Staccato made my wedding invitation, menu cards and my place cards. I couldn't be any happier with the outcome of everything. My guests couldn't stop telling me how beautiful my invitations were. I even got them framed so I can keep it forever! Kelly worked one on one with me for HOURS. She delt with all my crazy requests and my indecisive self. I last minute remembered I needed menu cards and place cards for my wedding day. Kelly got them done for me immediately and hand deliveried it to me at my wedding venue the day of my rehearsal! She is so professional and her work is amazing. Best and easiest decision I made throughout my whole wedding planning! Thank you again Kelly

Profile Picture Dorna, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

"The most beautiful wedding invitations I've ever seen" was the most common reply to our wedding invitations! Seriously, our invitations were gorgeous and had several little touches we never would have thought to request (e.g., our flower pattern on the inside of the wedding envelope!). Even people declining to accept took the time to gush about the beauty of our invites. Kelly also hunted down some extra outside folios from a friend in PA when the post office lost some of our invites in the mail!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

Kelly did our save the dates, invites, and wedding day stationary. Our guests said the invites were the nicest invites they have ever gotten for any event! We felt they really represented the essence of our wedding and Kelly was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. During the selection process she was very patient and helpful with ideas and options. I never had to hound her for anything, she was always on top of what was needing to be done and very aware of all deadlines. Payment was very easily made online as well, which was a huge plus! Would recommend her to friends and family and will use her services again for other types of invites :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kelly created the most amazing invitations for our wedding. People told us that they had never seen such a beautiful wedding invitation.

Profile Picture User7465516, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kelly was terrific! She did our invites, as well as all the signage for our reception. She even coordinated thank you cards for us. We loved the design and professionalism of the work. You couldn't find a better vendor!

Profile Picture Tom, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kelly is awesome! I was planning my wedding in less than 6 months, and really had no idea what I wanted for invitations other than something that would go with a rustic country wedding. I was completely overwhelmed by websites online, so I'm so happy i found Kelly on WeddingWire! She sat with me as we went through books and had a great system to help me narrow it down. I ended up going with a chalkboard look, which was the last thing I would have thought of on my own - and it then became central to the theme/decor of my wedding! I wanted to get a lot of extra info on the reply cards, and she helped me to design the perfect one to do so. The invites were beautiful and unique. We later had Kelly make similarly designed table and bar signs - many people commented on these special touches! She was even able to accommodate a last minute request for programs designed as fans! Oh, and the place cards! - they were so much fancier than I had seen at any other wedding. These unique special touches that Kelly designed made the wedding that much more special! She's very nice and fun to work with too!

Profile Picture Karri, 4/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous