Sta-Glam Reviews

Sta-Glam 5
Sta-Glam 6
Sta-Glam 7

Leslie · Married on 08/19/2017

I have worked with Carrie and Sta Glam before during a wedding in 2015, and knew instantly i wanted them for my own! They were amazing, hooked me up with my hair stylist and Antoinette traveled to our rented home to do a HUGE bridal party all to herself! I love them all!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Sta-Glam 8
    Sta-Glam 9
    Sta-Glam 10

Nichole · Married on 08/12/2017

Carrie and all the girls at sta-glam we’re beyond amazing!! They worked together to make sure that my entire wedding party looked flawless. Not only were the services great, but they were so sweet and accomidating. I will for sure be going back for future makeup and skin care needs ??

Sent on 08/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2017

My experience with Sta-glam was amazing!! Carrie was very accommodating and thoughtful! She took the time to make sure I was happy with my look! All my bridesmaids loved their makeup!! I would highly recommend the sta-glam team for you wedding, or any event!!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely loved working with Carrie! She was so flexible, nice, and always got back to me quickly. Prices are slightly high but worth it!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Carrie is by far the best at what she does! Everyone was so in love with her while we were getting ready. And the beauty bar is gorgeous!! She was very accommodating!! Highly recommend her and her amazing team!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2017

Carrie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She did such an amazing job on my make-up! On the day of the wedding she showed up early and even took on an additional bridesmaid who wanted her lashes done. She was so much fun and really made the day even more special!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Tiffany · Married on 05/06/2017

Carrie and her team at Sta-Glam are wonderful!! I can speak for every one of my bridesmaids and both moms when I say we were pampered and felt beautiful after Carrie and Hannah dolled us up! Thank you for making my special day even more special!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Carrie was the absolute best!! Before even meeting with her and only having conversed via emails, I already felt so comfortable with her. For my trial, I had to reschedule very last minute and she was very kind and understanding. I was so excited for my trial and she did not disappoint one bit!! She was extremely kind, and talking to her was like talking to someone I had known for a very long time. I showed her a few pictures for inspiration and trusted all of her decisions.
    After my trial, I was even more excited for my big day.

The day of my wedding, Carrie came to the salon where we were getting our hair done. She was on time and got everyone done in the time frame that we created together. She was kind to all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my flower girl. As I said before, talking with Carrie is such a breeze. She is one of the kindest people I have met. My wedding day makeup was absolutely gorgeous and I received many compliments.

I completely trusted Carrie to make any decision for myself and my wedding party. She is very knowledgeable and talented in what she does. I am so thankful to have had Carrie recommended to me and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Her work is wonderful and worth every penny. I look forward to the day that I get to call on Carrie to do my makeup!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

Carrie is such an amazing artist. She definitely knows how to make you feel amazing on your special day, or whatever the event may be! She did my makeup for my engagement pictures and makeup for my wedding day and I was nothing but happy with everything! She takes everything you say into consideration and makes sure you are nothing but happy with her work! She also did 6 of my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law and needles to say, she rocked it. They all looked flawless! But not only is Carrie a good makeup artist but she is such a beautiful person inside, and out. Highly recommend her! ????

Sent on 11/10/2016
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 09/17/2016

Loveeee Carrie! She is so easy to communicate with and she is so patient. All you have to do is show a picture of what you like and she can emulate that look! On my wedding morning my bridal party was running late but Carrie stepped up and did their makeup in way less time than we had discussed and she did an amazing job on everyone! I was so nervous and flustered before my ceremony, but when I was in Carrie's chair she somehow kept me calm andrelaxed! Definitely would recommend her to any bride!
    -Natasha J.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Megan · Married on 09/15/2016

If I could give Sta-Glam 10 stars, I definitely would! Carrie is so sweet and very helpful! I rarely wear makeup, and on my wedding day she made me look very natural, which is excactly what I wanted. She nailed it! Glad she was mine, my mothers and my 2 bridesmaids makeup artist! I would definitely recommend Sta-Glam if you're looking for an amazing and talented makeup artist for any occasion.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/10/2016

My wedding was this past September and Carrie did my make up, all of my bridesmaids, and my mothers make up for my big day and we all felt absolutely gorgeous! Carrie is not only extremely talented but also an all around amazing person who treats you as a friend not just as a client. I would suggest Sta-Glam services to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2016

I have ZERO regrets with choosing Carrie as my make up artist for my wedding. Very professional, kind, easy going.. and she listens to what you want. She hears you. She nailed my wedding day look! I had 6 bridesmaids who also had their make up done by Carrie. Again, nothing but positive responses from them as well. She came to our hotel room the morning of and did all of our make up. Carrie was on time and within minutes of our timeline for the day. While she may cost a little more than some other MUA in the area, she's worth every penny. There is a cleanliness and hygienic factor that some do not think about when they are looking for a cheap MUA.. do NOT risk this! Remember, you get what you pay for! Carrie is the best of the best and you will not be disappointed! I was blown away at my look at my trial a month or so before my big day.. but I was even more pleased the day of. I could not be more happy with how I looked (and felt) when I saw myself in the mirror. Absolutely amazed by her talent. She books up quickly for the year, so I highly suggest acting quick when researching for a MUA.. you won't regret it! Thanks again, Carrie!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

Carrie is an amazing person and more than an amazing makeup artist. She made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my special day. I couldn't think of a better person to do my makeup. She makes you feel more like a friend than a client and she understands what you want. I have been to her 3 times and I plan on going back to her. She really connects with you on a different level and that's what I love about her. She truly cares about you and your needs. Her work is more than amazing and makes you feel beautiful everytime.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Keeley · Married on 08/13/2016

My makeup artist Carrie was wonderful!! She did my makeup perfectly for my wedding day! And when the photographer was late she even "pretended" to do my makeup just so we could get some pictures! She was awesome and right on time! Could not have imagined having anyone else do my makeup!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/22/2016

Carrie is an absolute doll. Her fun loving personality will seriously calm your wedding day jitters even if you do only have her for a few hours before. ive never felt more beautiful. No more searching is necessary once you've found her. :)

Sent on 08/24/2016

Abby · Married on 06/25/2016

I could not be happier to work with Carrie! She was so sweet! I was in a bind and needed a makeup artist and Carrie happened to have an opening! I would recommend her to anyone. From the trial to my makeup day I recieved so many compliments on how great my makeup looked. Carrie helped make my wedding day perfect and I am so happy I got to work with her and hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/15/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/24/2016

Carrie did such a beautiful job with my make-up! I loved that I was able to do a trial and figure out exactly what I wanted. She was able to do a natural look and make it last all day! I especially loved the individual lashes-- they are AWESOME!! Wish I could have those every day!! I felt like I still looked like myself and it lasted all day-- even in the heat of our outside ceremony! I felt like I was sweating off the airbrush makeup and I would look in the mirror and you couldn't even tell! It was amazing! My mom, mother-in-law, and sister also loved their make-up! Carrie is such a fun girl and I loved working with her! She traveled to our hotel and brought her own chair, light, and supplies. Made it super easy to do in a hotel room! She also gave me a bag for touchups! It was perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2016

I LOVED Carrie with StaGlam. She deserves all the fantastic reviews. She was great with rescheduling my trial due to work and was super friendly. She knows how to make friends with anyone and make you feel completely comfortable. I did not have a great description of what I wanted for my wedding but she put together a great trial and it was even better on my wedding day. She truly made me feel beautiful.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Stacy · Married on 03/12/2016

She was very professional and personal! Really enjoyed having her there for my special day! Everyone in the wedding absolutely loved her work and loved that she listened to their opinions! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Margie · Married on 02/20/2016

Carrie, from Sta-Glam, was an absolute pleasure to have be such a huge part of my daughter's wedding day. She did an amazing job making the bride, the whole wedding party, mother of the bride and grandmother look and feel absolutely beautiful. The work she did stayed on all day as promised and didn't even feel like we had make-up on. She went over and beyond to help us out with whatever we needed and never lost that beautiful smile on her face. I would highly recommend her and will definitely use her myself in the future.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Choosing Sta-Glam to do my air brushed makeup for my wedding was one of the best decision I made. Carrie was fabulous to work with! She made me feel so special and beautiful! I cannot wait to use her again for my sister wedding in June 2016! I would highly recommend Carrie!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Cassie · Married on 10/10/2015

Carrie was amazing! She was very accommodating for me since I was planning everything from out of town and scheduling trials and locking down all the girls can be difficult. I would send her a message, figuring she'd get back to me within a day or two, but she was always super prompt. I had fun sending her pics of what I liked and she had a great portfolio to review, as well as really great, professional advice. I liked that she offered her advice, as I had never had my makeup professionally done, nor have I ever worn a lot of makeup, so I wanted something that looked very pretty, but also fresh and clean. There are a lot of makeup artists that do their job well, but Carrie goes above and beyond to make you feel like the most beautiful, cared for bride in the world. She is sweet as can be and my whole bridal party and mother raved about her work and her bubbly personality. I've never felt more beautiful in my whole life, then on my wedding day. And that's how every bride should feel!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Adriana · Married on 09/26/2015

Carrie was a delight and pleasure to meet and work with, she is so sweet and bubbly. She was able to take me as last minute bride. Was very responsive in getting in contact with me. Sweet and helpful me with my bridal look. She had no problem making any changes I had wanted on the day of. I would recommend her to anyone looking for not only the perfect look but someone who goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable, beautiful, and special on your big day.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Kimmie · Married on 09/20/2015

I can't say enough good things about Sta-Glam. She was always quick to reply when I had any question about her services. She traveled to us and set up early. We ended up having less time than we thought and she was able to accommodate out large group with no problem. Most importantly, everyone's look was flawless and fit their own individual style. I got my makeup done at 9am and it lasted for the whole wedding. Not only was she professional, she was super sweet too. I would recommend her to anyone for a special event.

Sent on 09/22/2015