Sta-Glam Reviews

Sta-Glam 6
Sta-Glam 7

Abby · Married on 07/06/2019

Beauty Superstars

So let me tell you all about how Sta-Glam works wonders. As someone who struggles daily to find my "right look", I was skeptical that anyone could make me feel beautiful but still like me for my wedding day. Boy, was I wrong! Amanda and Katie did a remarkable job listening to my requests and thoughts about my look while exercising their expertise and talent to discover my best self. My husband's jaw literally dropped when he saw me. I've never felt as confident or beautiful as I did on my wedding day, and it's all thanks to Carrie and her team at Sta-Glam. Easy to work with, fun to be around, and results that turn heads - I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

Staglam is the best!

Staglam was amazing! Between the spray tans and make up they did such a good job!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Tucker · Married on 10/27/2018

Phenomenal

Best decision I ever made♡ The woman at Sta-Glam are amazing! All of our make up lasted all day and even the next. Worth every penny!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

The only group of ladies I would trust with my face

The entire team at Sta-glam is absolutely phenomenal. From spray tans, makeup applications, and the countless other services they offer. They did my makeup for my best friends wedding and my own and I loved both applications so much. My makeup on my wedding day was flawless and lasted the entire day even through all of the years. My spray tan looked amazing for such a long time. I will never trust anyone but Sta-glam with my skin/beauty needs!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lacey · Married on 09/28/2018

I wouldn't want anyone else to do my makeup on my special day! It was beautiful and I got so many compliments! I recommend stay glam for anyone's big day!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Ann · Married on 09/15/2018

I got married on 9/15/18 and Katie came to my venue and did mine and my bridesmaids makeup and 2 mothers' and did a fabulous job! We all looked flawless and beautiful. I would definitely recommend using Sta-Glam for your wedding day! They're worth every penny!

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2018

Carrie and her team are amazing to work with! She takes her time to make sure you feel beautiful on your wedding day!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 09/02/2018

Carrie and her team are truly AMAZING!! All of the ladies are very sweet and genuine. My MUA for my wedding day was Katie and she did an unbelievable job. If you're looking for a great wedding look, Sta-Glam is the best.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Sta-Glam 8
    Sta-Glam 9
    Sta-Glam 10

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

I love Carie and her staff. They will treat with great respect and do a fabulous job.

Sta-Glam 11
    Sta-Glam 12
    Sta-Glam 13

StaCi · Married on 08/25/2018

These girls were amazing! All of us looked amazing for my wedding, and the girls were so professional and down to earth. They made sure we all loved the makeup we had on before they left. I would recommend them to anyone!!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 08/03/2018

Working with Carrie & the Sta-Glam crew was the best decision I made for my wedding! My original make-up vendor did not work out, so I called Carrie and let her know my situation and that my wedding was 3 months away. She responded quickly that she was available and got me in for a trial right away! During my trial she evaluated my skin - i'm acne prone - and helped me pick out the best skin care solution so my skin would be beautiful and glowing on my wedding day. I wish I had a before and after picture because my skin had never looked so good! My wedding day makeup was absolutely perfect. She took simple elegance to a whole new level! She setup shop in my moms house and had a blast dancing to music all morning long with us! I would recommend Sta-Glam Make up and Beauty Bar to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Alix Eason · Married on 07/27/2018

They are amazing

Honestly I could go on and on about their talent. Just go with these girls and you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 06/30/2018

My experience with Sta-Glam was everything I could have asked for! They were timely getting back to me the whole time, flexible with my day of schedule, and super sweet! They did amazing work on me and my brdiesmaids and my wedding make-up was PERFECT. I would highly recommend Sta-Glam to anyone! Thank you for helping make my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Sta-Glam 14
    Sta-Glam 15
    Sta-Glam 16
    Sta-Glam 17

Katie · Married on 06/22/2018

Carrie and Kaitlin were a blast to work with on my wedding day! They were super friendly and very professional. They get your input and ideas for your makeup and then execute to the best of their ability. Not to mention, the makeup lasted ALL DAY with no smudging, smearing, etc. I would recommend Sta-Glam to everyone!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Tara · Married on 06/09/2018

Carrie did my make-up as well as my bridesmaids and mothers' for my wedding on June 9th. I had never had my make-up professionally done before and wanted something really natural to go with the outdoor setting that we had chosen. During my trial, Carrie was so helpful in giving me direction for what would match the look I was going for. After the trial, I decided I wanted to amp up my make-up some more and Carrie was completely open to it and once again took the lead in making it everything I wanted. The girls also really enjoyed their make-up and really loved the looks that Sta-Glam created. I absolutely would love to use Carrie again because I will definitely be getting my make-up done in the future!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Carissa · Married on 01/20/2018

Carrie and her staff are truly a dream!! They kept me relaxed and looking gorgeous on our big day this past January! Carrie is so fun to work with! Along with her knowledge and talent, she brings personality with her every time! Can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Antoinette did a wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding. I looked so beautiful and my makeup stayed on all day and all night!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Val · Married on 10/21/2017

Katie did a phenomal job on everyone!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Mary · Married on 10/07/2017

Antoinette was the best!! She kept all of us so natural looking (my bridal party and I don't wear much makeup). Everyone commented on how good our makeup looked. And Antoinette is so sweet.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved my wedding day makeup! Sta-Glam is very professional and so easy to work with. Katie does an absolutely amazing job! My trial run went by so fast because Katie instantly knew what look I was trying to go for. My makeup lasted all day/night and they even gave me a touch up kit to keep. I would highly recommend Sta-Glam!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing! So much going on that day and Antoinette was on it! She was very sweet and really catered to exactly what we wanted! Carrie was amazing with scheduling and making sure we had an exact timeline for the day!

Sent on 12/02/2017

christina · Married on 09/15/2017

Loved my makeup and lashes and Carrie was very nice. I love that as a bride you get a cute little makeup bag, ligloss and Notting kit.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Roxi · Married on 09/09/2017

Carrie and her entire team are the best ! I highly recommend them whether it’s for a wedding or a special occasion, they do a fantastic job and are very professional

Sent on 11/17/2017

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Wonderful experience, Katie was such a pleasant women to work with, I and my bridal party have never felt so flawless.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Sta-Glam! The girls made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, not to mention they're a blast and fun to work with! Thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 11/20/2017