St. Richard of Chichester Episcopal Church Reviews

St. Richard of Chichester Episcopal Church 7
  • Aidan

Aidan Roam · Married on 08/20/2019

Fantastic Wedding Venue

We stumbled across St. Richard’s after our previous venue fell through two weeks before our wedding date. From there Kristen turned a bride’s worst nightmare into something beautiful. The church was very flexible with our needs and worked quickly to ensure that we had the best day possible. I cannot thank you St. Richard’s and Kristen enough for their kindness and hard work.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    St. Richard of Chichester Episcopal Church 8
    St. Richard of Chichester Episcopal Church 9
    St. Richard of Chichester Episcopal Church 10
    St. Richard of Chichester Episcopal Church 11

Adriana · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I got married at St. Richard's in early August. The church is beautiful from the inside out. We took pictures in their beautiful garden. From beginning to end, our ceremony was perfect. St. Richard's is a beautiful place for a wedding ceremony. They're up in the mountains. The view is gorgeous. The staff is great.

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • CherieAmour87

Cherie · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I had an amazing experience at St. Richard's! The venue is beautiful and intimate, they allowed us to have a full bar, we were able to bring in a non-religious officiate (it was my husband's father), and the wedding coordinator was attentive and SO helpful (ask for Kristen!), the location and parking was perfect, and to top it off, the price was more affordable than anywhere else I looked!

We got married October 7, 2017, and the garden was still absolutely beautiful. The church has a great option for an indoor or outdoor ceremony. Indoor has natural wood surrounding the walls, beautiful high vaulted ceilings with glass. If weather didn’t permit for an outdoor wedding, we had the option to move indoors, which I loved. Our wedding day ended up being the perfect outdoor ceremony. The garden ceremony venue is circular with bricks that surround the entire area with a beautiful wood cross and waterfall feature. The arch is cascaded with green ivy and has a sweeping walkway that is surrounded by forest and gardens. We had an indoor and outdoor reception: indoor for eating, outdoor for dancing and additional seating.

We LOVE this venue!!!