ST Photography Reviews

ST Photography 5
  • Penny

Penny Babelay · Married on 05/26/2018

The Wedding Pictures of my Dreams

We worked with Tia for our wedding pictures and could not be happier. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous and so creative. Tia was incredible to work with and documented our special day with perfection. She made me feel beautiful and that is every bride's dream! She did a fabulous job designing our wedding album and made ordering the album incredibly easy.

ST Photography 6
    ST Photography 7
    ST Photography 8
    ST Photography 9
    Sent on 03/08/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

LOVED our experience with Tia and ST Photography. We weren't able to meet before the wedding, but we were able to work together over the phone, via email, and through my coordinator. Our pictures turned out awesome, and I would definitely use her again if I were to move to the area.

Sent on 10/10/2017

lana · Married on 04/08/2017

Amazing!!!

We used St for my daughters wedding. They took amazing pictures like the one in front of the castle in the featured picture and many more. We would use them again. They helped you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They captured all the great moments that we will be able to treasure forever. They help make the day so special!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Brooke · Married on 12/22/2016

ST Photography helped to capture our wedding day perfectly! Photographer Tia was extremely easygoing to work with- laid back yet very informative and instructive when needed. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

ST Photography 10
    ST Photography 11
    ST Photography 12
    Sent on 07/24/2018

ST Photography was incredible! From our engagement shoot to the wedding day itself, they were attentive, professional, and accommodating to anything we needed. Tia and Shane split up on our wedding day to shoot the bridal party and literally stayed with us from getting ready to the send off. When things got crazy, they pitched in and weren't afraid to help out. They were so helpful with directing us on photos but still made sure to hit the photos that we requested. Then, when we received our final photos we were blown away! They left us with beautiful, incredible memories that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. We definitely recommend Shane and Tia of ST Photography!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Alison · Married on 08/05/2016

Love them!!! Tia has become part of the family!

Sent on 07/24/2018

kassidy · Married on 10/25/2015

Tia and Shane with ST Photography were an absolute pleasure to work with! I met them at a bridal expo and was immediately captivated by Shane's energy! They were willing to work with my on the price and travel arrangements, which helped out so much! They are with you the Entire day, which was a big selling point for me. And the two shooters comes in handy when you want shots of each group getting ready. They were so much fun to work with and they have such a great vision. I have only seen a few teaser photos on Facebook, but I can't wait to see the rest of the photos! I was blown away with what I've seen already. I would recommend them to anyone - in fact, I already have! Thank you guys for being so wonderful and helping make our day so special!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Evelyn · Married on 07/03/2015

ST Photography delivered above and beyond what I could have dreamed for my wedding day. Tia was my photographer for the day and she was wonderful. She dealt with my very large family (lots of siblings and young children) with grace and captured every moment I wanted. I couldn't be more thrilled with how the pictures turned out.

One unique thing about ST Photography was that they offer an hourly option in addition to packages, which suited my needs well.
    You get an edited copy of the pictures and full rights to those. She posts a sneak peek with a few pictures right after the wedding.

Choose ST Photography for your wedding... you will treasure the results!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Chelsea · Married on 07/04/2014

My husband and I have worked with ST Photography for both our wedding and maternity photos (taken four years later). Tia is sweet, professional, and always ensures she gets all the shots you want. Her work is natural and beautiful! The value is wonderful because you get the images sent digitally and the rights. Can't beat it! If you are looking for a photographer for your special occasion, look no further!

ST Photography 13
    ST Photography 14
    ST Photography 15
    ST Photography 16
    ST Photography 17
    Sent on 07/18/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2013

Turned lemons into lemonade!

We had family photos taken with Tia. Unfortunately the weather did not go our way and where I was all but throwing in the towel Tia kept her cool and found a perfect secondary spot for us to take photos. This was no easy feat since we were both from out of town. Our photos turned out WONDERFUL and probably better than our first location chosen. Tia's great to work with, super sweet, and the value you get for her service is incredible. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kim Carter · Married on

Amazing with kids!

I have used ST photography for almost four years now starting with maternity photos. Tia has taken photos of my daughter every year since. She interacts so well with her and gets the cutest photos. Tia is just so friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her! The photos attached are from her fourth birthday party. Having Tia there for photos took so much stress off of me!

ST Photography 18