St. Louis Wedding Consultants Reviews

35 | Saint Louis, MO

35 Reviews for St. Louis Wedding Consultants

Jill · Married on 09/26/2009

Shayna is very professional and her attention to detail is unparalleled. She really knew what areas to focus on and saved us a lot of time in finding vendors. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 11/21/2009

Katie · Married on 10/12/2013

St. Louis Wedding Consiltants did a great job! Shayna was so organized and made my day run so smoothly! She was awesome! I would definitely recommend her to any one of my friends. Thanks for such a great and memorable day!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Barbara · Married on 08/15/2009

Shanya did a great job -- was responsive to our ideas and very good at planning.

Sent on 09/21/2009

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2013

Our wedding came together like we could not have imagined. During the planning stage Shayna provided solid guidance from vendors, colors to finances and scheduling. When we first met Shayna we could tell she was going to be fun to work with and that proved to be true! All of the vendors she introduced us to were courteous and professional and delivered what they promised. Our guests were impressed as well- we've gotten so many compliments and so many questions on which vendors we used including our planner! The day of our wedding went very smoothly and turned out better than we could have ever hoped.

Sent on 05/21/2013

A year ago I was skeptical if hiring a wedding planner for my sister's wedding was worth the expense. Here we are, a week past her wedding and I can unequivocally say that Shayna and Brandy at St. Louis Wedding Consultants were worth every single penny. Shayna was laid back but hardworking. As with any wedding planning experience, there were a few hiccups along the way that Shayna quickly took care of. When my sister (the bride) would call me with a "situation" and I would call Shayna, I would receive an almost immediate phone call back with reassurance that whatever problem we were having could be fixed. St. Louis Wedding Consultants recommended amazing vendors that were incredible to work with. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly thanks to Shayna and Brandy. They kept everything running on time and easily accommodated all our last minute requests. The wedding venue required quite of coordination among vendors and St. Louis Wedding Consultants handled it with ease. I would highly recommend Shayna and Brandy at St. Louis Wedding Consultants. I wish I could go back and do it all over again...the wedding was THAT good.

Sent on 09/12/2013

We felt confident that Shayna had a lot of knowledge of wedding coordinating, vendors, and an eye for design. Things ran very smoothy on the day of the wedding thanks to the staff from St. Louis Wedding Consultants.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Brandy was very organized and very professional about putting together all of the schedule required to put together a huge wedding. We really appreciated having a wedding planner--very helpful to have everything run smoothly. We also had a difficult time selecting vendors initially, and Brandy did a great job of recommending vendors that we were confident in and met our needs. Brandy helped us stay on budget (until my family decided to disregard the budget!), but we do wish that in some cases, Brandy was able to find better priced vendors for some of the services we wanted. That said, we really appreciated all of the help that Brandy was able to provide, and would highly recommendt STL Wedding Consultants!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Corey · Married on 11/07/2009

4.2

Everything went as planned, and the job was done well, just at times I felt as if the wedding planner was going through the motions rather than fawning over us.

Sent on 11/19/2009

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2009

3.5

They provided a worry free day and would recomend them for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/07/2009
  • O

October · Married on 10/10/2009

3.6
      2.0
      3.5

As promised, Shayna provided a stress-free wedding day. She recommended incredible vendors and had great ideas for everything from the schedule to favors and quickly and brilliantly solved several last-minute minor snafus (inevitable at any wedding.) Shayna is very flexible, very calm and humorous in the face of stress. Only issues: over the course of the year we worked with her we never really felt like a priority. We know that wedding planners are often working on dozens of weddings at a time, but it's essential to make every couple feel special, to make them feel like their wedding is one in a million (even if it's a bit of a lie.) Some questions and concerns also went unanswered, and we wish we could have had a better idea of how the planning process would work (when/if we'd get a day-of schedule for our wedding party, etc.) Perhaps providing couples with more written materials/information would be beneficial. But overall, Shayna was a great help to us. We really don't know what we would have done without her! And our wedding was incredible from start to finish.

Sent on 12/08/2009