St. Louis Wedding Chapel Reviews

St. Louis Wedding Chapel 5
St. Louis Wedding Chapel 6
St. Louis Wedding Chapel 7

Lena · Married on 08/16/2014

Rev. Sark Elking was a great choice to be our officiant. He was always able to be reached and was very professional. He was willing to make the ceremony however we wanted but also had great ideas for when we had no idea what to do. He led a beautiful ceremony for any denomination and we were lucky to find him.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Kathie & Art · Married on 09/21/2013

We highly recommend Sark Elking as an excellent wedding officiant. We are a "mature" couple that wanted a nice but low-key wedding ceremony, and Sark understood this perfectly. He was flexible in meeting with us on our schedule, and offered great ideas for the ceremony. We were married at Mineos Restaurant at Westport and he showed up early and walked us through all the details. Best of all, his ceremony was perfect, with a mixture of humor and sincerity. We had a wonderful wedding, thanks in no small part to Sark Elking!

Sent on 10/18/2013

I had a rather unusual problem....finding a minister to conduct a wedding ceremony for friends from England, who wanted to get married at the top of the Arch. After surfing the Web a bit, I found a site for Rev. Elking at St. Louis Wedding Chapel. I called him to explain the situation and he was very helpful right from the start. This man is amazing!!

Through emails and phone calls, my friends and I provided all the necessary info he needed. Can you imagine creating a lovely ceremony for 2 people you met with briefly the day before the wedding?? All I can say is that his words at the ceremony brought tears to eveyone's eyes. The wedding couple, Mark & Sue, remarked many times that Rev. Elking perfectly captured exactly what they wanted in a loving and memorable ceremony.

I highly recommend Rev. Elking and St. Louis Wedding Chapel....If he is your final choice as an officiant, you won't be sorry.

Shirley L.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Leigh · Married on 07/26/2013

So glad my first call for an officiate turned out to be the best option. Can't thank you enough for such a great time and memories!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/20/2013

Our ceremony was beautiful and I have to give all the credit to Sark Elking. He did an amazing job and truly made my wedding day, a day I will never forget! He is a great guy! He listens to whatever you want and will make sure every little detail happens so that the wedding day you have always dreamed of will become a reality. I highly recommend Sark Elking with St. Louis Wedding Chapel!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Jeri · Married on 06/17/2013

Words cannot express my experience with St Louis Wedding Chapel. I was a little nervous choosing someplace out of state, I am from Arkansas, to get married. Sark at St Louis Wedding Chapel was amazing. My calls were always returned in a timely manner. I was able to get the day I wanted. The words he chose for our ceremony were PERFECT!! It was like they were written especially for me and my husband. Very professional. I would recommend this chapel to anyone! I am so confident about this chapel that I will offer my email address to anyone that has any questions.. Please feel free to contact me.. my email address is:::: lncl1967@yahoo.com.

Sent on 09/27/2013

I could not have asked for someone better to marry Andrew and I! Sark is an amazing guy, and he can make your vows so beautiful! So happy we chose Sark Elking to marry us, and we will recommend him to everyone we know getting married!! THANKS SARK!!! :)

Sent on 05/06/2013

Christy · Married on 04/04/2013

Sark Elking was AMAZING! Went over everything carefully with us and made sure we had a good time! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2013

We hired Sark Elking as our officiant for our wedding ceremony at the Jewel Box in St. Louis. Sark was a great help in guiding me on how to write our ceremony. He made great suggestions and offered experienced advice. We also hired his wife, Teri, to coordinate the ceremony. She was amazing! They guided us through the decisions we had to make and were very professional. They took time out of their busy schedules to attend our rehearsal dinner and make sure everything was just right. These two know how to run a show and you can tell they love what they do!! I highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 01/13/2013

Bailley · Married on 09/15/2012

Sark did the most wonderful job at our ceremony. We received so many compliments on how well he spoke, and his overall joyous attitude/personality. He will be my first recommendation to anyone getting married. The price was perfect and he made it easy on the bride and groom which leaves one less stress at the table. Thank you Sark for making our day that much better!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Dustin · Married on 09/15/2012

We were really happy with our choice of Sark as our officiant. He did a great job!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Steve & Tara · Married on 07/06/2012

From first contact throughout the entire process Reverend Elking was extremely professional. We really weren't sure what we wanted the ceremony to include and he provided guidance and helpful suggestions that made our ceremony perfect. We wanted to get married in a non-denominational ceremony, on the deck of the (empty) house we purchased the day before the wedding (in the middle of the move) and Reverend Elking arrived (with his wife who even took pictures) got started and was super accommodating amidst the confusion. Would recommend him wholeheartedly to ANYONE!! Thanks again, Reverend Elking!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

MaRissa · Married on 09/11/2010

My husband and I highly recommend The Wedding Chapel! Sark Elking is a wonderful person and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Sark (officiant) and his wife Teri (our wedding planner) gave us exceptional and outstanding service from the time we started planning, to the day of our wedding. They are very professional and have so many great ideas, and so much experience which made us feel they were perfect for what we wanted! Anyone who chooses The Wedding Chapel will be very pleased with what they can offer for you! They are so wonderful and made our dreams come true!

Sent on 09/10/2013

I don't know why this is coming up 4.9 for the overall rating, as it should be a PERFECT 5. We would rate Reverend Sark even higher, if we could. My husband and I both love him! He was extremely flexible and accommodating. When we needed it, he provided spot-on advice. He is a great speaker, and more importantly, his message was loving and inspirational. We had a small, private ceremony and afterwards my husband commented that it was almost a shame that there weren't more there to share such a beautiful ceremony. He would easily be an appropriate officiant for two or two thousand guests. If he gave a weekly service, you would find us in his church every Sunday. We recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 09/12/2014

3.5

St. Louis Wedding Chapel was very courteous, friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure to have them preform our ceremony.

Sent on 06/15/2015