St. Louis Wedding Chapel Reviews

St. Louis Wedding Chapel 6
St. Louis Wedding Chapel 7
  • Ali

Al · Married on 04/08/2017

Rev. Elking was beyond helpful and supportive. My husband and I are different religions but Rev. Elking made sure we received God's blessing so he performed a beautiful ceremony for us without religious separations. He advised us of what we need to do and provided support when we didn't know which ceremony was the best for us. He is truly amazing!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Katy · Married on 03/25/2017

Rev. Elking was certainly the reason our ceremony went off without a hitch! He guided us through every step and helped our party know exactly what to do. His open mindedness and cheerful demeanor set the tone for our ceremony and made it very special. You couldn't choose a better officiant.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Allison · Married on 02/25/2017

I don't usually review things but I can't say enough wonderful things about Rev. Sark Elking. He was extremely easy to work with and made everything run so smoothly. I also loved that he went out of his way to ensure that we got exactly the level of intimacy we wanted. We had such a wonderful, stress free experience and I wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you Rev. Sark Elking for taking part in our very special day!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Camille · Married on 02/24/2017

Rev. Sark married me and my Husband Vernell on 2/24/2017. And I must say, that he made our wedding day a day to remember! I could not afford an expensive wedding, but I wanted something small and still nice and I'm glad I chose St. Louis Wedding Chapel!! The chapel is beautiful and I love how everything is set up. Rev Sark is VERY professional and he did everything I asked and spoke deep powerful words during the ceremony that touched everyone in the room. Rev Sark is the BEST!! I highly recommend him. Sometimes I want to get married all over again just to have him do our wedding. That's how amazing he is. I wish I could give him 10 Stars!!! Thank you again for making my wedding day so special Rev. Sark!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Laurie · Married on 12/30/2016

When I picked St. Louis Wedding Chapel I did not know how special this chapel was going to be.
    Rev. Sark Elking, thank you so much for making our wedding day memorable. The chapel, the wedding accents and you fine sir. Our day will always be remembered for the beauty of the wedding chapel and the ceremony you officiated. You made our day very special. Not knowing what to expect but wanting it beautiful and elegant. You helped us achieve that. Craig and I felt like we had known you for years. The comfort, joy and beauty of St. Louis Wedding Chapel will always be ' our special place'.
    Thank you Rev. Sark

Sent on 01/01/2017

craig · Married on 12/30/2016

Rev. Sark at Saint Louis Wedding Chapel is the best possible choice due to his ability to make your special day feel very special. The place is beautiful and everything was totally ready upon our arrival. He handled everything and he made us feel special. The words that he spoke at our ceremony will forever be etched in our minds.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

Rev. Sark Elking of St. Louis Wedding Chapel was professional, kind, flexible, helpful and just wonderful in every way! My husband and I received so many compliments on our warm, genuine ceremony, officiated by Rev. Elking. His experience and flexibility helped us out of a couple last-minute jams! He created us a wedding ceremony that was fun where appropriate, solemn where appropriate, and personal to me & my husband all the way through! Perfect!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Ryan · Married on 10/31/2016

We needed an Officiant for a small and non-religious ceremony and Rev. Sark did not disappoint. He was attentive to our preferences and communicated very clearly from early on in the process. He arrived early to the location where the service was to be held, was most pleasant and made us feel at ease. I don't think our wedding could have gone any better than it did, and we have Rev. Sark to thank for much of that!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/30/2016

Rev sark was the best!!! He kept everything on point for our special day I would not have thought of anyone better!!!! He was early before the rehearsal and ceremony to get a feel for the location. He made sure to include certain things in his ceremony about me and my husband to make it special !!! I would definitely recommend Rev Sark!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Shirly · Married on 10/09/2016

Sark was absolutely amazing!!! Words cannot describe how special and memorable our ceremony was thanks to him! Not only is he such a nice person, but he really made sure our ceremony is special and unique to us... We are so grateful and thankful for having had Sark as our officiant! Thank you so much, Sark, for being part of our special day!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Corey · Married on 10/08/2016

The Rev. Sark Elking is superb at profession of wedding officiating. Asks all the right questions, very accommodating in shaping the ceremony to the needs of bride, groom, and family. It was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Robert · Married on 09/30/2016

Rev. Sark Elking was awesome to work with! From our first meeting to our final preparation at the rehearsal, Sark was able to capture what we wanted for our wedding! Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. Sark incorporated the many important details that we talked about in our meetings prior and he helped us achieve what we wanted. As a result, many of our guests at the wedding complimented us on how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony was for them. We would highly recommend Rev. Sark Elking to do your next wedding. He helps you make your marriage preparation that much easier and less stressful!!!
    And he is very reasonably priced compared to other officiants.

Thanks again Sark,

The Cronin's
    Married 9/30/16

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kristopher · Married on 09/29/2016

We loved the chapel very nice and comforting will renew our vows there. Recommend thia chapel to many friends

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kelley · Married on 09/24/2016

I would strongly suggest speaking with Rev Elkring for your wedding needs. He is a complete professional with the best disposition. He provided us guidance, suggestions and support, from the moment we meet him until the ceremony was complete. He was very responsive and always willing and offering to do more. We felt totally at ease after the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding it went just as rehearsed but in fancy clothes. This was one of our easiest decisions, after meeting just once we knew we found the man who would be performing the most meaningful ceremony of our lives. We are so glad we met Rev Elkring and that he was available to share our special day.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Stacy · Married on 06/11/2016

Rev. Teri Elking was amazing. I absolutely loved her. She was so attentive to the details of my special day. She said all the right things. She made it memorable and fun. She was sincere.. She was genuine. She was funny. My guests loved her. She will always be a special part of our memories. She was prompt. She was flexible. She truly was just amazing!!! And she is beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Max · Married on 05/28/2016

Out of all of the wedding vendors/helpers we dealt with, Rev Sark Elking at St. Louis Wedding Chapel was the one that made us feel the most at ease with our wedding. In the days leading up to the wedding and during the actual wedding itself, he made us feel comfortable and that everything would be great and work out smoothly, and it did.

For our ceremony, he did an amazing job. Everyone in attendance commented on how great of a ceremony it was. He was easy to work with, affordable, and open to meet whenever needed. He offered great advice and did a wonderful job sorting out the details of the ceremony with us. He is someone who truly loves what he does and is not in this to make as much money as possible. All other officiants we talked with wanted extra money for everything little thing they said. Rev Sark Elking was not like this at all. He was flexible and really great to work with.

I would highly recommend his services to anyone. We are truly grateful for his help and for the amazing job he did.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Linda · Married on 05/28/2016

We felt Rev. Sark is part of our family! He is sincere, kind and loving by nature..and is reflected in his ceremony! Truly a wonderful person. We love you, Linda & Charles Hellige

Sent on 09/16/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I where more than pleased and over joyed with the way everything went. Beautiful is an understatement. The Rev. Did an excellent job withbthe ceremony and you can feel the love and joy in the atmosphere. If you don't a big wedding and you need a reasonable costing place to wed this is the place. More than what we expected.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Devon · Married on 05/21/2016

Reverand Elking was phenomenal. We hired him after firing our original officiant and it was the best decision we made! He and his wife are amazing! They truly work with you to create the perfect ceremony. We got so many compliments!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

Where do I begin?! Having Sark perform at our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made, hands down. He spoke from the heart and really helped in making our vows unique and heartfelt. He's outgoing and always has a smile on his face. He knows that this day doesn't happen everyday and he truly helped in making it wonderful. Our ceremony could not have gone any smoother and he was extraordinarily easy to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs an excellent officiant for their special day.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Haley · Married on 04/09/2016

Sark performed a civil ceremony for me and my husband on 4/9/2016 at Piper Palm House. The ceremony was so beautiful. After the ceremony, several of our guests commented on how beautiful Sark made our ceremony. Many of our unmarried guests said they would like him to officiate their wedding and a few of our married guests said they wished Sark would have officiated their wedding. Our family and guests are still talking about what a great job Sark did. I would definitely recommend Sark to anyone who is looking for an amazing wedding officiant. Anytime I had a question, he was extremely easy to get a hold of. He really cares about how the couple wants their ceremony to go. He is very professional and punctual. Me and my husband were not very familiar with the process of wedding ceremonies, but Sark guided us through everything and explained all the different options to us and just made everything so easy for us. Sark is so friendly and passionate about his work. There is no doubt in my mind that we had the best wedding officiant. Everything about Sark is amazing.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Jon · Married on 03/24/2016

Rev sark was amazing and will give you an affordable wedding of your dreams, very down to earth man tht will go out of his way to make sure your comfortable and happy, cant say enough about that man

Sent on 03/25/2016

Randy · Married on 03/19/2016

I would Recommend to Everyone that want's a small to even a larger Wedding to look into St Louis Wedding Chapel it's wonderful Lil place an Rev Elking is very nice an informative on every point.All around two thumbs up Experience!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Dan · Married on 03/19/2016

Rev. Sark made our wedding a happy, unique and very memorable experience. Many of our guests told us later that our wedding was one of the best, if not THE best, wedding they had ever been to, and that the Officiant had a lot to do with that. Rev. Sark had many useful suggestions for our ceremony and helped construct a memorable event. He is always smiling and a genuinely warm person who exudes a happy vibe that others like to be around. He is eloquent in speech and not pompous or pretentious. While masterfully guiding and leading our ceremony, Rev. Sark ensured that it was we who were getting married who were the highlight of the ceremony. I highly recommend him to anyone who wishes to have a happy and beautiful wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/19/2016

I knew Rev Sark was the perfect officiant for us the first time I spoke with him on the phone. He was so helpful, knowledgable, and caring. He officiated our wedding at the Jewel Box in Forest Park. Our wedding guests really enjoyed our ceremony because of Rev Sark. He offered many great suggestions when planning the ceremony, one of which was the unity sand ceremony. All 30 of our guests participated and it was amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2016