St. Louis Science Center Reviews

1 Reviews for St. Louis Science Center

• Karen

Karen S Walker · Married on 10/13/2018

An extraordinary experience!

EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS! WOW! DESTINATION WEDDING RIGHT HERE IN OUR TOWN! St. Louis Science Center along w/ Starlite Events did an AMAZING job on our reception. As an extremely detailed oriented person, I was very demanding on what had to happen at our event. To say the least, Starlite Events brought their A game and did not miss one single thing!
    Comments from our guests included “Food was amazing!” TRUE! Five star chef quality! Trust me when I say BEST WEDDING FOOD EVER! After attending an event at the Planetarium, that is what brought us back to the Science Center for our event. “Food on my plate was steaming hot” (Always a problem for most buffets but not the Science Center!) “There was never a wait at the bar” (They staffed 3 bars with 2 bartenders plus a bar back!) Staff was courteous and kind throughout the evening and handled our 250 plus guests like it was 50. It is the small details that your guests will remember.
    The cocktail hour in the new Game XP exhibit was truly mind blowing and every guest from age 13-87 participated. How many times can you say that EACH AND EVERY ONE of your guests participated in every part of your reception? The Science Center even put on a scientific edible experiment that had our guests enamored and delighted with an adult version of Dip-n-Dots made with liquid nitrogen. “Tipsy Dots” were a HUGE HIT! Guests still raving about it!
    The Boeing Hall space is large enough so that you can accommodate any group size and not feel cramped. Should you need a small event space, it can be walled. I wish Starlite Events at the St. Louis Science Center could hear every compliment that our guests shared with me. Thanks to Jeff & Brittany for making my daughter’s every dream, every detail become a reality.

Sent on 10/19/2018