SS Pictures Reviews

126 | Bentonville, AR

126 Reviews for SS Pictures

Aaron · event on: 06/14/2014

Had the best experience and would highly recommend anyone going with S's pictures. Thanks for all you help!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Pd · Married on 06/07/2014

Travis is wonderful to work with, professional, organized and a true artest. I was so happy with our end result.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Lucy · Married on 05/31/2014

Travis was so wonderful and easy to work with. He was very prompt to return our emails and very accommodating and flexible with our wishes. Travis created a beautiful final product for us. The audio and video quality turned out great, especially with the Blu-ray. The Blu-ray case even came with a personalized jacket that looked like a real movie! Travis did a great job capturing the entire wedding day and editing the videos to highlight the special moments. The videos were delivered within just a few weeks of our wedding!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Travis and Leo (our second camera man) did an excellent job on our wedding! We are thrilled with our video - there are shots and angles I had NO idea they were getting! And every important moment of our wedding was captured on film! The audio is great and the mics were discreet. The video is high def and the picture is so clear and crisp. The editing on our DVD is professional and personal, and its obvious there was thought put into all the details, even the small ones! Travis worked to stay "in the background" and still managed to get everything we wanted. He was great to work with from the start. He worked with us to create a custom package, was always responsive to my emails (usually a same day response), and was on time and prompt the day of our wedding. I would recommend SS Pictures to any bride looking for a professional and talented yet easy going and reliable videographer! Don't pass up having your special day caught on film!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Brooke · Married on 05/05/2013

They were awesome! knew where to be when and caught the best moments on film!
    Sincerely,
    Robert and Brooke Russell

Sent on 07/23/2013

Eric · event on: 11/23/2012

The video was provided for a Company Event. Travis was very creative and helped provide organization when filming a group who had not been involved in producing a video before this. He was very patient during the process and the videos provide we're very well received. A very positive experience and we will use them again.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Erica · Married on 06/30/2012

SS Pictures did a great job at our wedding! They were very professional, and it almost felt like they weren't even there taking pictures and video! They told us that we might have to wait for a month or two to get our pictures back, as they had other weddings they were working on, which I completely understood, so imagine my surprise when we got our pictures within a few weeks! They worked very hard to make my day special and I would definitely recommend them for their high-quality pictures, video, and professionalism!

Steven · Married on 06/30/2012

SS Pictures did a wonderful job with our wedding video. When we received the video, the cover it came in looked like a movie that you would buy at a store! I would definitely recommend this company! They were very good about staying out of the way, so it seemed as though they weren't even there! Thank you so much SS Pictures!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Kourtney · Married on 04/14/2012

Travis does wonderful work and brings a friendly personality and willingness to do whatever to make sure you get the best experience and quality of product as possible.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Anthony · Married on 04/14/2012

Travis and his assistant were amazing! They clearly knew what they were doing, and I was very impressed with the attention to detail in our final product. Lots of B roll, awesome shots of decorations, etc.

They also "blended" with the wedding perfectly. Even though they stayed right in the action when necessary, they were never in the way. Most of the time you would completely forget they were there.

Travis also did an incredible job of directing a few things for us to do before and after the Wedding to get some really sequences.

I HIGHLY recommend SS pictures.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Steven · Married on 08/13/2011

The videography provided by SS Pictures for our wedding was amazing! Travis went above and beyond our expectations. He had great ideas that went beyond just the wedding day to make the video of our wedding even more special. I cannot say enough about the great job SS Pictures did of filming, editing, and producing the video of our wedding. Would very highly recommend Travis to anyone looking to capture a special event!

Chris-Mari · Married on 08/13/2011

Travis was an amazing videographer to work with. He was easy to talk to and listened to what we wanted as well as surprising us with details we hadn't thought about. We cherish the video of our wedding and will be sharing it with family members who are overseas.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Chris-Mari · Married on 08/13/2011

I absolutely loved working with Travis!!! He captured every detail and we now have a beautiful video of our wedding and reception. Thanks to Travis, we can share our wedding with family who are overseas. He incorporated an interview with each of us the week before our wedding and it was such a special addition to the video, I highly recommend doing a similar interview!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Alisha · Married on 04/16/2011

Travis was absolutely amazing! From our initial conversation until we had videos in hand, he was easy to work with, responsive, accommodating, understanding, thoughtful and just an all-around really nice guy! Travis graciously took on the project of turning raw video footage that contained hundreds of short clips that another videographer shot into a memorable video our family will cherish forever! We are so pleased with the video! I shed tears of joy when I watched it. We even loved his song selection for the highlight reel, which of course has become my new favorite song! Our videos were enclosed in a cutely designed DVD case, which was an unexpected bonus. We absolutely love that we have this video to share with our children, family and friends. Reliving that special day has become a reality for us. We were so impressed with what Travis created for us!!!
    I would HIGHLY recommend SS Pictures!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Robyn · Married on 06/14/2008

Travis takes time to make sure he gets everything right. He's very creative and will make your experience unique and special. He's very good at what he does... One of the best...

Sent on 07/25/2013

Stephanie · Married on 00/00/0000

In an area where there are so many options, SS Pictures, PLLC is the BEST choice for capturing the moments you want to remember on your wedding day. Travis and his crew arrived early and stayed until the very end. They were so easy to work with including open communication, coordinating with our wedding timeline and other vendors. They even endured the sweltering heat to make sure we got EVERYTHING we wanted. Travis worked with us to fit our budget and helped us make sure we got all the footage that we desired. I honestly can't begin to describe how I felt when I saw the final product. It was perfect and we have these memories forever. Travis and his crew are excellent and they are worth every penny spent! If you live in NWA, you need to work with SS Pictures, PLLC; you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Jade · Married on 08/30/2014

Travis and crew were absolutely awesome. First and foremost- if I could give 10 stars for Flexibility, I would. I waited until the very last minute to decide yes or no to videography (I can't believe we almost missed out on such a beautiful way to remember our wedding day) and after researching vendors I sent a panicked inquiry to Travis, whose style I really loved. I didn't have much hope he'd be available, but we got incredibly lucky. Travis emailed me back right away and was not only able to do it, he was so genuinely nice and willing to help us get exactly what we wanted for the amount we could spend.
    The crew was very unobtrusive on our wedding day, they demanded so little of us and gave big in return. We were thrilled with our video and got a kick out of the amazing professional dvd cover complete with "credits". Adorable.
    The only tiny problem has to do with sound quality- the audio from our ceremony officiant's mic is muffled sounding in the video, which is unfortunate. Everything else sounds great. Not sure if maybe it had to do with the acoustics inside our venue or even how she had the mic placed, because the audio on all of his other videos sounds crisp and clean. It seems like a fluke, not worth more than half a star. Overall amazing job and we are so happy we were able to hire SS Pictures.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Landry L. · Married on 05/29/2021

Travis Sherman Films

Travis was great and so helpful. He helped us make a timeline but was flexible when times changed!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Blaire · Married on 09/10/2016

I just got married on 9/10/16! I got my video on 9/15/16!!! The turnaround time on this videos is unbelievable! Not only did Travis deliver crazy fast, he delivered an awesome finished product! I went in blind with him a videographer. I hadn't really heard about him, nor did I meet him before. But I went on a limb, because his price was almost too good to be true! As I communicated with him throughout the process, I found he was so easy to work with. He wanted to make sure I got everything I wanted and needed. We ended up wanting to meet him before the wedding and he helped me more with how the day was going to flow more than any of my other vendors had. He is truly providing you a service! The wedding day he was calm and went with the flow. You really don't notice the cameras anymore, because they are so off to the side. Even though they spend the entire day with you! We got to see our video on our honeymoon, which was really cool! I am so happy with the video and I told Travis I would recommend him 10x over again. The reasons being 1. he is so easy to work with. he is there for YOU! 2. his videos are incredible 3. you will probably pay 1/2 the price of other videographers in the area. Very pleased!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Julee · Married on 12/07/2014

I got married on December 7, 2014. I waited until the last minute to decide to have a videographer and Travis came highly recommended. He was willing to work with my schedule and was very patient with me. He gave me suggestions for my wedding which was welcomed and he was very professional. I absolutely love the work he did for me and my husband and could not ask for more. We will definitely be using his services in the future and you should too!

Sent on 01/21/2015
  • Z

Zac · Married on 06/13/2014

Travis provided a great quality product for an EXCELLENT price– well below the competition. We were super impressed by the professional quality of the footage, the creative approaches he took, and the overall feel of the video. The narrative of the video was done really well, telling our story in a very memorable way. And to top it all off– our video was done before we even got back from our honeymoon (which was a welcome surprise) and he delivered the dvd's promptly!

I would highly recommend Travis to anyone looking for a budget-priced, well done video for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Great quality and final product

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2012

One of my favorite things about my wedding was my video. He is worth every penny and does a fabulous job!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Puneet · Married on 12/07/2014

Travis performed a awesome job for our wedding video work.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Debra · Married on 06/30/2012

I was the mother of the bride and my hat is off to Travis Sherman with SS Pictures. My daughters wedding was outside and who knew it would be 107 degrees? Mr. Sherman was awesome and a real trooper working with all of us throughout the wedding in that heat. He took extra pictures and extra video just so he could make a higher quality video for us. And when all was said and done - The video was amazing (made me cry of course) and the pictures totally outstanding. I already have him booked for my son's wedding which is still 15 months off!

Sent on 07/12/2013