SS Pictures Reviews

125 | Bentonville, AR

125 Reviews for SS Pictures

Kailey · Married on 09/05/2015

Completely speechless and overwhelmed with emotion. SS Pictures offers exactly what the title says... To Relive The Moment. I've been to countless weddings and been in A LOT of them, but I never realized how fast the day would go by when it was me that was the bride! Travis has given us something we will be able to hold onto forever. I am so thankful The Lord put SS Pictures in our path and that they agreed to take on the Kelly-Friend wedding and create this memory that I've now watched over 25 times and I've cried every single time. A huge thank you to Travis and Shane for sharing your amazing talent with Zach and I to help us to relive one of the best moment of our lives! We are so thankful for you guys!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Linda · Married on 08/01/2015

Choosing SS Pictures was the best decision I made about my wedding! They made my day what it was. They captured our special day and I will forever be thankful to them! They were very fast to respond if I ever had any questions, extremely flexible if we changed anything. The quality of our video and photos was out of this world! I can't thank Travis and Arrow enough for all their cooperation through everything.

Sent on 08/15/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/01/2015

I have nothing but good things to say about SS Pictures, PLLC! They were so professional and made me and my wedding party feel so comfortable! They were really easy and so fun to work with! The quality of the work was amazing and the video was already done before I even got back from my honeymoon! I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Bill · Married on 07/26/2015

Could not be happier. Seriously the best videographer and photographer in the business.

Misty · Married on 07/18/2015

Wow!! I can't say enough about the amazing job. What a blessing!! So much more than just a video. You told the exact story of their relationship. So very special. I just feel so thankful that we found you!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Micaela · Married on 07/18/2015

Having Travis and his wife there with me on my big day was such a blessing! They made my day so much less stressful and did such a good job of rolling with punches and being flexible when people were off schedule. They did an amazing job and everyone was blown away by the pictures and videos and all of my guests were commenting all night what a great job the crew was doing with capturing every moment of our special day. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer/videographer and I am completely shocked at how incredibly beautiful all of the pictures and video turned out! SS Pictures went above and beyond my expectations and they went to the moon and back to make sure they captured every second of the most important day of my life! I will enjoy reliving that day over and over again thanks to them!

Brandon · Married on 07/18/2015

Travis and his team did an absolutely phenomenal job with everything. They were so comfortable to work with and they were very thorough and effective at capturing every special moment and turning it into an experience I will never forget. They exceeded all expectations with the video and pictures, everyone was blown away by them. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer/videographer. I thank them for turning my big day into an amazing collection of pictures and video so that I will be able to relive that day over and over again. If you're looking for a photographer or videographer, the only way you could go wrong is by NOT hiring SS Pictures to capture your big day.

Josh · Married on 06/28/2015

Very professional and very easy to work with! I would recommend Travis to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Andy C. · Married on 06/13/2015

We chose Travis Sherman with SS Pictures and I'm so glad we did. He arrived early that morning to capture all those special moments. He was very professional and made everyone feel at ease. We received our video within a few weeks after the wedding and it was awesome!!! So if anyone is looking for a videographer to capture that special event, I would highly recommend SS Pictures. Thanks again, Travis!!!
    Mr.& Mrs. Andy Cuellar

Sent on 07/14/2015

Jenna · Married on 06/05/2015

SS Pictures, PLLC did an amazing job on our wedding pictures! I would recommend them any day, I didn't even imagine half of what they produced!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Tina · Married on 05/30/2015

They are truly amazing. They brought me a different view of my wedding day that I will never forget! Truly remarkable work and would use them again on a different event if we have one!

Sent on 08/15/2015
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/25/2015

Travis and his crew were AMAZING! So nice and professional! They were probably my best vendor I had at the wedding to work with. Quick to respond with all questions and wasn't bothering me all the time with questions. He just took everything in his own hands and the videos came out wonderful! Highly recommend them to anyone! He even worked on a holiday for us! Great group of people.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Shelby · Married on 05/23/2015

Travis and his team were incredibly personable, professional, and fun to work with! Everyone enjoyed their presence on our big day, and I wouldn't have imagined my video to turn out any more perfectly! I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Kendra J. · Married on 11/08/2014

This vendor drove three hours, leaving at three in the morning from his home - - just to get a specific shot for our video. -(The sun rising over the mountains.) I did not ask him to he just did it. I was impressed at his dedication and amazed that someone would "go that extra mile" just to make our video extra special .FYI - that shot was AMAZING! I could tell that a lot of hard work went into the making of our video and I love the special touches he added. Fantastic work!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Adrienne · Married on 11/08/2014

Travis Sherman is fantastic! I can not say enough about what a great job he did!

Sent on 03/04/2015
  • User4525555 · event on: 11/02/2014

Mr. Sherman was fantastic in taking my senior pictures. Him and his wife seemed to know what they were doing the whole time, and made sure that I approved of the shots they were getting. They were both very intricate in getting the right angles and exposure from the light. Very friendly and humorous throughout the session. I would definitely recommend these two to any upcoming seniors or anybody interested in receiving a professional photo shoot.

Sent on 11/04/2014

This was by far one of the services I was most thrilled about. They showed up as soon as we were waking up and they had already been shooting for a couple hours. They didnt leave until after our sparkler exit which made their day about 14 hours long! Incredible! Not once did they complain and they were so fun to be around. They were using equipment with a purpose for feature films so the footage they were capturing is unreal. I highly recommend using SS Pictures, they will not fail you!

Sent on 10/26/2014

The service they provide is awesome. We started planning our wedding 15 months in advance so we had time to do the research and look at examples. Without a doubt SS Pictures was the best. The price was about half as much as any comparable vendor and their quality was better. They shot for 14 hours and captured so many memories that I can't wait to look back on for years to come. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2014

D Lynn · Married on 10/18/2014

What am awesome group! Kind, prompt, respectful, and seemed to really care about the family and wedding party. They did everything I asked for and more. Very very happy (Mother of the groom)

Sent on 10/27/2014

Donna · Married on 10/18/2014

I am the grandmother of the groom, and would just like to say "Hats off to this group" what a great group of people they are. Very kind and nice to me and took extra care of me because I am in a wheelchair. Couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch of people Very considerate.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Kayla · event on: 09/07/2014

So much fun working with this photographer doing engagement shots. Fantastic photos. I couldn't have asked for better!!! They exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2014
  • User4384489 · event on: 09/07/2014

Great photos for a great price!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Robyn · event on: 07/26/2014

Travis really made the moments special and everything just felt really natural! His work is definitely something to rave about and you can tell this is more than just a job it's something he's passionate about!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Jeff · event on: 07/26/2014

This was a very difficult thing to plan keeping it a secret was the hardest thing in the world to do! I could not be more thrilled to say their work was absolutely perfect! Captured every moment that made the day special. And the fact that they staged a fake commercial to get her on camera was PRICELESS!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Aaron · event on: 06/14/2014

Had the best experience and would highly recommend anyone going with S's pictures. Thanks for all you help!

Sent on 07/16/2014