SS Pictures Reviews

126 | Bentonville, AR

126 Reviews for SS Pictures

• Future Mrs.Garrison

Janey · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I are forever grateful we fit a videographer in our budget! But words can't express how flawlessly Travis's work is! He captured our wedding day so much better than we could have ever imagined. Almost 2 weeks later, were both bawling watching the video as we can only remember bits and pieces since the night flew by! I would recommend Travis and his team to every bride I know! Thank you guys again ??????

Sent on 06/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2017

Travis is very talented and easy to work with–I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer! Our wedding video is everything we wanted and is high quality! It shows our wedding day perfectly starting from getting ready in the morning to the sparkler send-off at night.

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/03/2017

If any bride is looking for a videographer Travis is your guy!! In the beginning of wedding planning I wasn't really sure I even wanted a video or to spend the money but it was by far the best decision I made!!! Travis was so quick to answer any questions I had and was so easy to work with! When we received the video we were blown away at how amazing it truly was and the quality is incredible!!!!! His turnover time is the best, he had it done so fast and we've watched the video 100 times since!! We absolutely loved everything! Travis you are so talented! Girls do this, it's so worth it!!! Happy weddings to you all! ❤️

Sent on 06/28/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2017

Travis was amazing! So professional, didn't interfere with the day at all, just captured everything perfectly. I met before with him to tell him what was important for our video and he gave us the perfect one! This is totally worth spending the money on because not only do you get to relive what you experienced but you get to see the things you missed!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

5 stars truly isn't enough. From my first conversations with Travis, he was quick to return my emails. I tend to ask a lot of questions, and he was very thorough. On the wedding day, he and Shane were extremely friendly, unobtrusive, and professional. Everyone felt so comfortable around them, even with a camera around! We chose the Relive the Moment package, and we are so overjoyed with the final product. It stormed on our wedding day, something most brides don't want to relive! But Travis turned this into a true work of art that is so unique. He gave us EVERYTHING that we wanted and more, and remained so patient and kind throughout the entire editing process. We also received the raw footage, and seeing behind the scene clips is another treasure that we will be able to watch forever. I can't say enough about this team. I have had friends tell me they are envious of our video wishing they had this same caliber on their wedding day. I was initially on the fence about hiring a videographer because of budget reasons -- but thank goodness we did! I can't imagine not having this priceless gift. I would absolutely recommend using SS Pictures for your big day!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Susan · Married on 03/04/2017

I do not have the proper adjectives to describe the dynamic duo of Travis and Arrow Sherman (as well as their incredible staff). I did a great deal of research and interviewing prior to selecting a photographer/videographer for our wedding and after speaking with Travis and Arrow, I knew they were a perfect fit. They are sweet, kind, understanding, workable, knowledgeable, informative, thorough, patient, innovative and extremely professional. We fell in love with them as a couple as well as for their services. We received our video from Travis and we can't stop watching it. We have circulated it to our friends/family and they can't stop watching it. We are all moved to tears every time we view it. He did such an amazing job on every aspect of it. The words, songs, moments, toasts, dancing and every other aspect chosen for the video were perfect in defining our ceremony and reception. Our pictures are gorgeous...same as with the video, every moment was captured with perfect lighting and timing. We did not have any preconceived ideas of what pictures we wanted taken, but Arrow (and her team) were able to create some of the most amazing photo opportunities and settings. We cannot say enough nice things about this amazing couple and the incredible work they do. I cannot imagine anyone else shooting my wedding...we will forever be grateful to the two of them (and their staff) for doing such an amazing job.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Kaela · Married on 11/26/2016

SS Pictures does above and beyond! The quality of their work is outstanding. They are courteous and professional at all times. They do not put any extra work on the bride or bridal party when capturing a wedding, they are almost like a fly on the wall. I would recommend them to anyone looking for videography work in NWA!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Shae · Married on 11/06/2016

Absolutely wonderful! Amazing to work with and very accommodating. Most reasonable price with my research and I love my video!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Angel · Married on 10/22/2016

Travis and his team are AMAZING!! They were so great and so easy to work with! We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer to have for our wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect! I definitely recommend Travis and his wife Arrow for all your photography and videography needs!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/03/2016

We were so incredibly thrilled to have SS Pictures, PLLC do our wedding videography! They worked so hard the entire day of the wedding and were happy to get every shot that we wanted. Our video was ready in less than a WEEK and it is so amazing! I'd choose to use them again & again!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Sabrina · Married on 08/27/2016

Found out one month before my wedding we didn't have a videographer as planned. I spent the day hectically looking, and had Travis recommended by several people. He some how had our weekend open and we booked! IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I MADE. He was SO prompt replying to emails and addressing any questions or concerns I had. His guys were extremely professional. I hardly noticed them all day, yet they captured everything I wanted. Our video turned out SOOO good. It is something we will hold on tight to forever. There is no going wrong when it comes to using SS Pictures. Incredible quality, service, and experience!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Haley · Married on 07/09/2016

I knew they lived in a different city than me, but I knew I wanted them to shoot my wedding! They are the absolute best and every video will make you cry! They are the BEST!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Kyla · Married on 06/18/2016

I can't even put into words how amazing this experience was for us! Travis and his team were so easy to work with. My husband was really worried about things looking "posed" and didn't want cameras to be a distraction on our big day, but he said he didn't even know they were there, and that was a major deal to him. I'd recommend booking Travis 10 times out of 10! We are in awe and get tears every time we watch our video.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Erika · Married on 06/18/2016

You will not regret working with SS Pictures. I hired them as my videographer and am so so happy I did. Travis was very responsive with what we needed to do to make the wedding day a success from their end. Our videographers were amazing, professional, and laughed the entire time. I hired a different photographer and they worked together extremely well! Best of all, we got our wedding video mailed to us exactly a week after the wedding which we were thrilled! What a great way to celebrate a week of marriage!! Their price was affordable and I will forever be grateful to them for capturing our special day!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Abegail · Married on 06/11/2016

Travis and Arrow did an AMAZING job capturing our special day. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Both them and their team were so helpful in keeping us on track and patient with our large family and wedding party. You definitely get what you pay for! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Janessa · Married on 05/28/2016

Travis and his team exceeded all of my expectations. They were at the venue getting started before we even were. If anyone is on the fence about hiring a videographer, I absolutely suggest to do it and to hire SS Pictures for it!

Sent on 06/19/2016
  • Marqette

Marqette · Married on 05/07/2016

These guys were amazing! They worked extremely hard to capture the big day for us and were so easy to work with. They were always early to wherever they had to be and really made things easy. They completely exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier with how the video turned out! Travis is an awesome guy to work with.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Seth · Married on 04/16/2016

I have known the owner for a very long time and know for a fact that he takes great pride in his work. With that said, DO NOT HAVE A WEDDING WITHOUT SS PICTURES THERE TO FILM! My wife and I have something that we can share with our future children and their children that tells the story of our wedding day.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/16/2016

Travis did an amazing job at capturing our special day! I absolutely loved our video, and I have received so many comments about how amazing it was. (It made everyone cry happy tears) If you are looking for a videographer this is your guy!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Becky · Married on 04/09/2016

Finding SS Pictures was the best decision I made when it came to the planning process! Travis is extremely professional and easy to work with. It's very clear he knows what he's doing and you will be blown away by the outcome of your video. I would recommend SS Pictures to anyone!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/02/2016

SS Pictures couldn't have done a better job as my wedding cinematographers! They were easy to communicate with throughout all of the months of planning my wedding! I was even able to add some things to my wedding package that made our video so much more personal to my husband and I. The turn around time was about 5 days, which is incredible! I could just go on and on about how well they did as a company but all I can say is, choose them!! They won't disappoint

Sent on 04/10/2016

Katherine · Married on 12/13/2015

Choosing the right videographer was extremely important for me because this was one of the few things from my wedding that I would get to keep forever and share with everyone in the future. I went through dozens of vendors; some were outrageously over priced, others had low quality videos that were cheesy and appeared like the work of an amateur. And then I found Travis. Once I saw some samples of his work, I knew he was a true professional and was committed to high quality film. When I checked out his pricing, I was even more amazed to see that it was very reasonable. On top of that, Travis was so easy to work with. He was extremely flexible and understanding when we had to make changes, and most important of all, he was extremely professional and responsible. He showed up on time to our hotel and worked in the background so seamlessly to get great shots despite horrible weather on our wedding day. Now that I received the finished product I am even happier that I picked Travis out of the dozens of vendors I had looked into. Our wedding video is timeless and the quality is great. I would highly recommend Travis and his team to any couples looking for high quality video of their wedding. Thank you Travis for your work, it was outstanding!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Molly · Married on 11/14/2015

When I watched examples of his work, I knew right then SS Pictures would be the right choice. Hiring Travis to film my wedding was an amazing idea. He has top notch work. He is quick with the video. He was very friendly and professional. Never got in the way at all. I would recommend him to anyone because of his outstanding work!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/03/2015

I'm SO happy I was able to have SS Pictures as the videographer for our wedding! There were no instructions needed - he moved from place to place without needing to interrupt any flow of the before or afters of the ceremony. Knew exactly where/when the perfect shots would be. Extremely professional attitude and friendly to our guests. The video came to us in less than a week after the wedding and was of the absolute highest quality. We've watched it and shared it so many times just to watch for all the perfect details he slipped in. Wouldn't have dreamed of having a better memento of our ceremony and reception!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Michael · Married on 10/03/2015

If you want a video wizard, pick SS Pictures. I can't believe what a good job they did during my wedding. They captured so much of what went on and I could barely notice their presence. So maybe a video ninja. The video they produced was like something from a movie, though the stars were no where near like the ones on the big screen. In summary, SS Pictures makes sure you are a star on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2015