35 Reviews for SRS Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
35 SRS Photography Reviews

Sara and Team were a pleasure to work with! Sara is an absolute pro and had so many tips and tricks both for getting the best pictures along with wedding day tips that I didn't even think of. I am glad her and her team were part of my wedding day! The Pictures are beautiful and she truly capture the feeling of the day. I highly recommend SRS Photography. I can not wait to receive our Wedding Book :)

Profile Picture Maria, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara and Dave photographed our wedding and it was perfect! They arrived on time, made sure to get all of the family and friends shots that we wanted and got a ton of dance floor shots without us even noticing they were there. The photos came out beautifully and we would highly recommend SRS photography!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We wanted to support the local business in Asbury Park and was so lucky to find Sara. She captured all our moments and we love our candid photos.

Profile Picture J, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara was a wonderful photographer!! She did a beautiful job with pictures and making the whole process so easy and fun!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with our choice to have Sara as the photographer for our wedding. From a personal standpoint, she is down to earth, friendly, easy to talk to and get along with. She really took the time to get to know us and learn about our families. From a professional standpoint, she is in a league of her own – organized, flexible and thoughtful with the experience to really back it all up. Sara helped us outline the timeline for our photo session, which my husband and I really needed and appreciated. Everything went so smoothly thanks to her organization; she and her partner Dave were able to keep things on schedule and moving along while maintaining a kind and patient presence with us and our families. During the reception Sara was on top of things, demonstrating that she really listened to what was important to us, such as pulling us aside to capture the special shots with family and friends we had asked for. Best of all, she turned around the photos in a short amount of time, and they are AMAZING! Sara and Dave really have an eye for capturing the big events while finding the quiet moments as well. The photos are bright and clear and capture the day in the most beautiful way. Thank you for everything, Sara. We love you!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have been more pleased with Sara Stadtmiller and SRS Photography for our wedding day photos. Right from the start, Sara was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and really professional. She listened to our situation and suggested a customized package for us, having a second photographer for only a portion of the day when it was needed. We appreciated that she didn't want us to overspend when we didn't need to. During our initial meeting, she took really good notes and documented our wishes for how our day should go and who we wanted in the photographs. This helped throughout the whole process and made the day of the wedding go very smoothly as she was prepared and organized. We really appreciated how comfortable she made us feel and we never had to stress about the photography for our wedding.
Best of all, the photographs are beautiful!!
Sara candidly captured the emotions of our special day and we never felt posed or unnatural. Her photos are very creative and we were really impressed with how she was able to handle the bright sunlight conditions of noon-time June wedding.
We highly recommend Sara and SRS photography!

Profile Picture MaryBeth, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sara is AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about her :) When my husband and I first met with her it was such an easy process. She was so easy to talk to, and really understood what our vision was for our wedding. We had a long engagement and she was always keeping in touch with us throughout the process. We met in person with her once more before the actual wedding to go over logistics and specific photos we wanted taken. The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to Sara. We recently got our photos back and my husband and I were commenting that we didn't even know that she had taken half of the photos she took because she did such a good job of not being in our faces, but getting every single photo we wanted. Every person we shared the photos with said that there was not one bad photo, and I could not agree more! I can't even pick one favorite, they are all my favorite :) Sara is so easy to talk to, and very calm, which is necessary on your wedding day! She really knows what she is doing. I could go on for days about how great and professional Sara was!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We feel so lucky to have had the chance to work with Sara (and her assistant, Dave) as our wedding photographer . From our very first interaction, Sara was both professional and approachable. She was terrific about communicating with us both before and after our wedding. We talked with her in person, through email, on the phone, and via Skype. The day of our wedding was a rainy mess. We had to create a new plan as to where we would take photographs. Sara and Dave were so positive. They really set us at ease. Despite the rain and our huge, hectic families, the photographs are so beautiful and fun. We especially love all of the candid photos they took during the reception. We will truly treasure these photos forever and are so grateful to Sara and Dave for all of their hard work and talent!

Profile Picture Annie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There was one area of our wedding that my wife was unwilling to compromise on, and that was the photography. Everything else, food, flowers, music, those were temporary, but the photographs will hopefully outlast us and be enjoyed by our great grandchildren. For this reason, we are lucky to have met Sarah. From the get go, she was flexible and easy to work with, and made a point to make sure she knew what we wanted well in advance. The photographs were all excellent, and all of our guests were photographed. Engagement photographs were great as well. We are both completely satisfied, and will happily recommend Sarah and David for future weddings.

One specific point I would like to make, when my wife and I attended other weddings, we both were bothered when ceremonies were interrupted by the wedding photographer, or they were too intrusive throughout the party. We both told Sarah we did not want a photo shoot, but for her to document the wedding as it truly happened. We are fortunate Sarah knew exactly the perfect balance of not being intrusive while capturing every authentic aspect of the wedding. We were able to enjoy our special day and have great photographs for the future.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Before I can even comment on the day of, I have to say that Sara helped us with some major decisions early on about the timeline that I had never even thought of! With her help we came up with a flexible but important timeline for the events of the day. Since we were having the ceremony and reception at the same location, breaking away for some photos was going to take some planning. Now, that being said, the ceremony started an hour late, then was ended before it was actually supposed to, my husband and I ended up walking out instead of taking pictures with family, then the whole next 2 hours of the schedule were done backwards, it was a little insane. I honestly have to say what kept me smiling and not caring was that Sara kept us rolling through it all, taking pictures but also getting us back on the timeline with all of the shots we wanted. Then when we got all the photos back and got to see how seamless and magical it all looked it was a reminder of what an amazing and beautiful day our Wedding Day was! If you already love the look and quality of Sara's portfolio and are just wondering if she'll be the right "person" - SHE IS!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't have asked for a more personable and down to earth photographer. Saying Sara is talented is an understatement. She has a great eye for natural, candid moments. Every time I look at all of the pictures, I feel like it was just yesterday.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As we approach our one year wedding anniversary, we continue to be so thrilled we found Sara to take our wedding photos. Not only did our photos come out beautifully – Sara is so kind and a wonderful person. She captured every important moment of our wedding – and even got us to take sunset photos on the beach after our vows! Throughout the whole day, we never noticed Sara or her team (in a good way). They never got in the way or forced any cheesy photos, which is something we did not want during our special day. Sara is not only a wedding photographer, she is an artist – and this shows through her photos. We keep getting compliments to this day about how beautiful and happy our photos are. Sara also introduced us to a videographer and they worked together wonderfully. Thank you, Sara and team, for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture L, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I just got married in October 2016, and we couldn't be more grateful to have had Sara capture our day so perfectly! From the moment I met Sara, I knew that we would be in wonderfully talented hands!
Not only is Sara super fun and easy-going (it was so much fun to have Sara ride in the limo with the bridesmaids!!), she is completely organized and kept us right on track! We have had such a lovely time looking at all of the wonderful moments she caught on film. Now, the only problem is - how do we narrow down 800 amazing photos?!?! Many thanks, Sara!

Profile Picture Paige-Leigh, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were SO lucky to have found Sara to shoot our wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is truly an amazing person who was super easy and fun to work with. Choosing a photographer was the most important piece of planning our wedding. From the moment we met Sara, we knew we had found someone special! The entire day flowed so smoothly because of her. She was a huge help and I was so grateful for her that day! Every single little detail that was important to us on our special day was captured beautifully through her photos. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with SRS photography. Sara's work is simply amazing, and we are beyond pleased with our photos!!! Thank you, Sara, from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara was great to work with, providing a calm presence and professionalism. The excitement and anticipation were high in the last moments leading up to the ceremony, but she guided us through and captured AMAZING images along the way! We couldn't have wanted anything more from her!

Profile Picture User7354725, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so incredibly lucky to get SRS Photography to do our July wedding. Working with Sara was easy and stress free from the beginning. We spoke on the phone and met in person to figure exactly what we wanted for our big day... and wow did she deliver. With the help of Dave and Jen (also wonderful personalities), we got wedding photos that exceeded our expectations. The turn-around time was quick, and the quality is second to none. They captured our personalities and vision for the day perfectly. We have had so much fun going back to our pictures time and time again to relive the day. We could not be more thankful to Sara and her team for giving us these beautiful memories. We HIGHLY recommend SRS Photography. This will be the most stress-free and personal vendor you will find for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot even begin to express how wonderful Sara is. From the moment we met, it was clear that she would do everything possible to ensure our photos were picture perfect. Sara took the time to get to know us and to make us feel at ease. Her professionalism is beyond reproach. Sara made every effort to make the family and wedding photo session run smoothly and according to schedule. Her pictures of the ceremony and of the reception are exceptional.
Best of the Best!

Profile Picture Patricia , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

If you have the opportunity to have Sara photograph your wedding, do not hesitate to book her! We found Sara through our venue (The Oyster Point Hotel). We met with a few photographers, but it was an easy decision for us to choose Sara. Not only are her pictures stunningly beautiful and different than traditional posed wedding photos, but Sara has such an easy going, friendly disposition! She was wonderful to work with and has such an eye for amazing shots! She was never in the way during the wedding, but always seemed to be there if one of us wanted to capture a shot. Sara was always professional, easy to get in touch with, and she had our photographs ready very quickly in a beautiful case for the USB drive. It is truly going to be a challenge to narrow down the photos for our album! Thank you Sara for your help in making our wedding day perfect! - Caren and Carl

Profile Picture Caren, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

I wish I had the right words to express how happy James and I are with Sara. From the moment we met Sara, to the engagement photo shoot, to receiving our pictures, we have been beyond thrilled. She has made us feel like the most special bride and groom - if there was one person looking out for us during our planning it was Sara! And of course - her photography is beautiful! I have had so many comments and many of my friends have been quite jealous that my pictures turned out the way they did. For me, this vendor was most important because these pictures are what remind you and your significant other of what an amazing day your wedding truly was. And Sara gave us that - I can't thank her enough. I could go on and on but I also know Sara's work speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sara was so amazing! She an awesome job capturing our wedding even in the pouring rain! Our pictures turned out beautiful. She is super easy to work with and very organized. I will be recommending her to any one who asks.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Without a doubt, our FAVORITE wedding vendor - SRS Photography!

Sara is simply 'the best'! She is just so easy to work with - from our initial conversations about the different photo packages and what worked for our budget, to coordinating the engagement photo shoot, to her phenomenal job at the wedding, we really loved every second of working with Sara. In fact, We truly think of her as a good friend who wanted the best for us - we could tell that she really cares about her work and her clients. I can't stress this point enough, but she made every step simple to navigate. She is organized and proactive. We worked with a long list of vendors for the wedding, but working with Sara was by far the easiest. I never had to worry about anything picture related - she is a true professional. She was so 'on point' with everything. And her photographic style is just stunning - she is one talented lady! She captured such intimate and candid moments without ever being intrusive - very natural. We didn't even know she was there most of the time. Sara managed the wedding party seamlessly. We were a large group, but she kept us on track, while ensuring to capture key photos. We are beyond happy with our photos and have so many to choose from - and this is certainly a good problem to have. You will not regret working with Sara. We would pick her a million times over!!!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I highly recommend Sara for wedding photography. She was wonderful to work with from our first contact; very professional, efficient, and all around awesome! She had so much information as a professional wedding photographer for many years that she helped us navigate a number of aspects of the wedding planning process. On the day of our wedding, Sara was much more than a photographer; she was patient, supportive, and she helped to make sure things ran smoothly. We also could not be happier with the quality of her work. Sara and her second photographer, Dave captured some amazing moments. She is so great that she even made me (who is not overly photogenic) look fabulous. Our guests were so pleased with her work that my brother and his fiance are booking her for their wedding in October. Also many of our family members have asked to purchase photos taken of them for family portraits. Sara's the best!

Profile Picture Hilary, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a fine art photographer, I was very selective in choosing a photographer to photograph our wedding. Certainly price was important to me, but I also did not want to sacrifice quality, after all, we couldn't re-photograph the event if it did not get photographed the way we wanted. After choosing Sara, we met with her to go over some "must have" photograph groupings, you know, the need to have photographs with family members. My wife and I were very laid back with the whole process, and of course forgot a few key groups only to remember them the night before the wedding. I shot Sara a text, letting her know I had a "couple" additions to the list of needed photographs, and then met with her.....the morning of! I don't recommend trying this as it really isn't fair to the professional photographing your event, however, Sara handled it all in stride, getting right to work making us look better than I think we both thought we did. I was particularly impressed with her ability to make us feel completely relaxed, which found us posing ourselves far better than anyone could have directed us....it seems that she is very good at getting you to look natural and relaxed in front of the camera which results in amazingly beautiful photographs that look natural, not posed and forced. Not once during the wedding did we feel that we had a camera pushed in our faces, or a camera interrupting a moment my wife and I were sharing, however, she managed to capture every moment. Sara is also an fine art photographer, which was important to me, as I wanted some creativity with our photographs, instead of the standard cookie cutter photographs. Again, we could not be happier with the results, and highly recommend her to anyone who wants their event captured in photographs.

Profile Picture Colin, 12/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are the LUCKIEST people ever for finding Sara Stradtmiller for our wedding. She was a recommended photographer by our venue (the Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank, NJ), and was thankfully (I think by fate) available! From the moment we began working with Sara, she was extremely flexible and accommodating. During our first meeting we mapped out what the wedding would be like, and she had so many great ideas for photography for the big day, while incorporating all ideas we had, as well. Sara was able to get a great feel for my style and personality, and when the day came she delivered the most amazing service.
The photos were absolutely exquisite. We choose to order all of our proofs (which came in the most beautiful customized memory box,), as well as an album which Sara created with the favorites of the day, in addition to the formal album. Sara caught every moment of the wedding, which is conveyed in every photo.
All our of guests have raved about how gorgeous all of the photos are. The photos captured everyones emotions amazingly, in some where we are laughing you can almost hear that laughs coming out of the photo. They left me speechless because they are more then what I could have wanted to even imagined.
Aside from being a wonderful wedding photographer, Sara has a true gift. Her photography is amazing artwork and inspiring. Every time we look at all of our photos we are able to relive that day and all of our favorite moments.
Our wedding was the best day of my life, with virtually zero stress and it was all smiles. Sara was a major part in making it such a perfect day. If you are having a wedding, or any event where you are looking for a professional photography, and are looking for someone who is professional, kind, funny, awesome, produces amazing work, AND has very affordable rate, then Sara is DEFINITELY the one.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews