SR Productions Events Reviews

1 | Turin, IT

1 Reviews for SR Productions Events

After deciding on a destination wedding in Florence, Italy for our wedding, my mother-in-law convinced my fiancé and I that we needed a planner for help with coordinating all the details. But finding a wedding coordinator in another country can be tricky and difficult. Luckily, I was referred to SR Productions by a friend and am SO thankful she passed on the recommendation. Oh my goodness - what would I have done without Sara and her team???
    Sara put my mind completely at ease and handled everything flawlessly - from venue to food, to photography. Sara offered indispensable advice and guidance. During that initial conversation, she set us at ease about their services and our vision and we knew we had to hire her. Overall, SR Productions has an incredible team of vendors that supply the best of the best, and every detail was covered. The best part of the planning was that every wedding detail was covered in the pricing package. Her connections to the industry and recommendations at every stage and phase of planning saved us time and money. There were no surprise fees. All of our guests raved about how memorable our wedding was. Even the Italian villa was a fairly tale venue. These guys are the BEST!! Thank you so much Sara and SR Productions for executing the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/18/2015